PDA

View Full Version : Romanul,tepar inascut

zmeura
07-08-07, 10:02
Poate unii dintre voi cunosc genul asta de tepe si chiar exista discutii pe alte forumuri legate de acestea,vreau doar sa ne mai descretim fruntile putin.
Acum vre-o 2 luni se invarte un prieten pe mobile.de si gaseste un Audi "capsunar" foarte atractiv.Hai sa-i scriem sa vedem ce si cum,doar ca eu m-am uitat cam stramb la ce nume are:Michael Hart.Cred ca mai bine era John Smith.Ii scriu in engleza si ii cer poze cu actele masinii iar el imi raspunde:

"Michael Hart" hart0web@yahoo.de
Hello ,
I hope you understand English because I don't write German so well even if I lived and worked in Germany for a year. I bought the car in Germany.I sell it cheap because I just moved to London, UK. Now nobody wants to buy it here in UK because it's european,German made car with the steering wheel on the left side.First of all I want to thank you for contacting me and for your interest in my car.In the begining, i want to tell you more details, about the car .The car was verify by an authorized mechanic and he established that the car is 100% perfect condition, no accidents, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, it is the original paint, real Km's and in order with the papers to run in the European Union ( curently car is registered in Germany ).The price I am looking for my car is correct and is little negociable. So,if you are still interested , to buy this car , please contact me back,and i will tell you more about how we can forward with this deal.You can also call me anytime at 0040765138194
I will wait your answer please mail me back.

Regards

Dupa ce ca i-am scris in engleza el imi raspunde ca spera ca inteleg engleza :oops: .Asta nu-i o problema dar ce e cu numarul de Cosmote?Ii scriu din nou ca eu sunt din Ro si il intreb ce e cu numarul ala.Bineinteles ca i-am cerut din nou poze cu actele masinii.Raspunsul:

Hello,

This number is an international phone number i made on the internet
I am in United Kingdom now and so is the car, I have some business here.
Here is how we can start this deal together.I do not need any advance payment done to me until you see my car .
But because i will have to drive the car to you , i can not put myself on the road until i will have some kind of warranty :
Here is EXACTLY how I propose you to make a safe deal:
-You go to your nearest WU branch and deposit 30% of money you have to pay
me for the car on a RANDOM name ( EG your best friend ) .
-After you deposit the money you will receive the receipt ( your Send Money
Form paper copy ). Scan it and send it back to me in JPEG format. In this way I
make sure you that the money have been deposited correctly and I see you don't
want to cheat me.
-Once I receive the scanned receipt from you, I will IMMEDIATELY drive the car
to your location.
-After is will come to you , you will inspect the car and all its papers. If all is
OK, you will have to go on Western Union and modify the transfer details by
changing the receiver name with my name so I can collect the money and give
me the rest of the money. And our deal ends there.
-It's a 100% safe deal for both of us. Your big advantage: you can inspect the
car before I get paid and also I will have a little warranty to see .
If this is ok for you reply me ASAP
I'll wait for your answer.

Yours sincerely

De cand face abonamente Cosmote pe internet in strainatate?Poate or face si nu stiu eu,dar poze cu actele masinii tot nu am vazut.In rest o poveste frumoasa dar spusa de catre un roman tepar.Pacat ca apar tot felul de rahati care strica un site bun de masini second hand.
Asa ca daca vreti un Audi sunati-l pe baiat ca va rezolva,daca nu incercati si cu "Steve Thompson" steve.comp@yahoo.com:

Hi,

The car is still for sale, is in perfect condition
inside and outside, never involved in any accidents,
no scratches or damage, last service made one month
ago.
It is an European model with the steering wheel on the
left side, all the papers are available, clear title,
so can be anytime registered into your name.
I am the first owner, car has been registered in 2003
and have only 85500 km.
I used it mostly to go to work.
Actually I am working as an engineer on a petrol
platform in Spain.
I never smoke in it and I want to sell it to a serious
person who will take very good care of it.
The price that I’m asking is € 4100 including delivery
to your address.

Let me know if you have the money and if you are ready
to buy it.

Thank you,

ca poate are numar tot pe Cosmote.:D

Einstein
07-08-07, 10:08
Pe mobile.de cam toate ofertele de la "privat" sunt tepe. Unii sunt chiar talhari. Adica te cheama sa iti dea masina si iti iau banii...

TheAce
07-08-07, 12:05
Pare intradevar teapa. Totusi "Michael Hart" ala trebui sa vina cu masina la tine ca altfel nu vad cum putea sa isi incaseze banii. Probabil ca dupa ce primea jpeg-ul procura masina.

zmeura
07-08-07, 12:18
Din cate am inteles urmatorul pas ar fi fost sa-mi ceara totusi un 200-300EUR pentru deplasare si asta ar fi fost teapa,dar eu nu am mai avut timp sa ma joc cu el.

XVanish
07-08-07, 15:09
Crezi ca e asa greu de facut un act de identitate pe numele "prietenului" respectiv? ca doar vede toate datele pe chitanta... Iar 30% din valoare sunt ceva bani... doi, trei sa puna botul si s-a scos...

Ce nu face romanul... unii...

:D