PDA

View Full Version : optibox ve next dobratech

koparkok
30-05-10, 00:10
VA rugăm prieteni dobratech optibox Aligator Yazılım-ul dispozitivului de conversie Yazılım-ul bakım se va transforma dispozitivul ştie dacă dobratech Nu aveţi Yazılım-ul adecvat pentru BİR va ajuta sa apreciez

sorin8m
30-05-10, 13:22
Hello,
assume that you utilized Google Translator but I understood nothing of the message. You can freely write in English and will answer questions.

Sincerely

Google translator in turkysh,
Merhaba,
, Google Translator kullanılmıştır ama mesajın hiçbir şey anlamadı varsayıyorum. Serbestçe İngilizce ve yazabilir sorulara cevap verecektir.

Içtenlikle

koparkok
30-05-10, 18:31
[QUOTE = sorin8m; 129991] Merhaba,
, Google Translator kullanılmıştır AMA mesajın hiçbir Sey anlamadı varsayıyorum. Serbestçe etimolojisi ve yazabilir sorulara Cevap verecektir.

Içtenlikle

turkysh Google çevirmen,
Merhaba,
, Google Translator kullanılmıştır AMA mesajın hiçbir Sey anlamadı varsayıyorum. Serbestçe etimolojisi ve yazabilir sorulara Cevap verecektir.

Içtenlikle [/ QUOTE]
Let me google and write in English next to each other dobratech device firmware uyarlanabilirmi optibox Aligator Do you wonder if the conversion software I asked

sorin8m
30-05-10, 19:31
I dont understand word "uyarlanabilirmi"

koparkok
01-06-10, 17:39
I dont understand word "uyarlanabilirmi"
yes,ok "uyarlanabilirmi

MihaiP
01-06-10, 21:46
Probably our friend wants to load Optibox Alligator firmware o his Dobratech !
The firmware is basically the same ... but bootloader check the image compatibility
and won't let you to upgrade ! no conversion is provided !

koparkok
01-06-10, 23:02
Probably our friend wants to load Optibox Alligator firmware o his Dobratech !
The firmware is basically the same ... but bootloader check the image compatibility
and won't let you to upgrade ! no conversion is provided !
Is not possible to change that bootloader installation olmazmı

MihaiP
02-06-10, 05:57
I'm afraid NO ! you can try your self ! like this :

- download from www.sat-support.org any version containing separately the bootloader
- load the bootloader in emergency procedure power-on + "CH-"

...if it works ...that is !