PDA

View Full Version : fw_setenv and fw_printenv binaries

mugsyboat
27-11-08, 07:12
Hi to everybody,
in order to install E2 on IPBOX900 without connecting to boot with RS232 Null Modem Cable, i would change my boot using fw_setenv and fw_printenv.

At the moment i have'nt installed yet an nlb image, but when i downladed the zip file from here, i've read on change notes, that nlb image provides the fw_setenv and fw_printenv binaries for sh4.

I Know that i can compile the u-boot sources for SH4 environment with ST Linux, but if someone can send me an attachment with the two binaries, i will appreciate...

Best regards,
mug

p.s.
mugsyboat@yahoo.it

mugsyboat
28-11-08, 00:59
Hi to everybody,
in order to install E2 on IPBOX900 without connecting to boot with RS232 Null Modem Cable, i would change my boot using fw_setenv and fw_printenv.

At the moment i have'nt installed yet an nlb image, but when i downladed the zip file from here, i've read on change notes, that nlb image provides the fw_setenv and fw_printenv binaries for sh4.

I Know that i can compile the u-boot sources for SH4 environment with ST Linux, but if someone can send me an attachment with the two binaries, i will appreciate...

Best regards,
mug

p.s.
mugsyboat@yahoo.it

Please... can someone help me to found the fw_setenv and fw_printenv binaries?
These binaries are into the /sbin/ of nlb image for ipbox 900....

Please can someone check?

Thanks 1000,
Best regards...

mugsyboat
29-11-08, 17:21

Thanks 1000,
Best regards...

Wooow... nobody can get two files forn /sbin/ folder, zip them and send me by mail? Really difficult?

It's easy... get the above files by ftp (binary) and send me by mail...

Please please please please, can someone of admin send me the files???

Thanks...

email: mugsyboat@yahoo.it

mugsyboat
02-12-08, 18:13

Thanks 1000,
Best regards...

Wooow... this is a big forum... real help for users...

Really nobody can get two files forn /sbin/ folder, zip them and send me by mail? Really difficult? So you are nubbies? :-D

It's easy... get the above files by ftp (binary) and send me by mail...

Please please please please, can someone of admin send me the files???

Thanks...

email: mugsyboat@yahoo.it

Snow
02-12-08, 18:32
A lot of us don't use enigma anymore. We must have our boxes to work like server. Enigma doesn't ofer this for the moment

mugsyboat
02-12-08, 23:00
A lot of us don't use enigma anymore. We must have our boxes to work like server. Enigma doesn't ofer this for the moment

What mean this?

I ask for fw_setenv and fw_printenv distribuited into the /sbin/ folder of NLB Image...

Enigma is not important at the moment... So, please, if you have an NLB image instaled in flash, can you send the above binaries to mugsyboat@yahoo.it ?

Please...

Best regards,
Frank

Snow
02-12-08, 23:07
Sorry, I missunderstend. I use sif and I think a lot of us use sif. Be shure *that if someone use nlb, it will send you that file