PDA

View Full Version : Information for Ipbox 9000

rage21
13-02-09, 14:16
:clap:good morning has every the team and mister otheitis for its job which am remarquable.je speak the very English step and the wrong writing I follows francais me it comes bought an abcom ipbox 9000hd.je finds qu is one is able conplique.donc I searches on one forum of information on the 9000hd I see that reader of card is not to hurry up and that my module pcmcia powercam does not work for channel more france.et me remerci all the world for one information

:wellcome:bonjour a tout l'équipe et monsieur otheitis pour son travail qui est remarquable.je ne parle le pas bien anglais et le l'écrit mal je suit francais
je vient achetais un abcom ipbox 9000hd.je trouve qu il est un peux conplique.donc je recherche sur des forum des info sur le 9000hd je vois que les lecteur de carte ne sont pas activer et que mon module pcmcia powercam ne fonctionne pas pour canal plus france.et je remerci tous le monde pour des info

otheitis
13-02-09, 20:24
Please tell me what card you hava?Because the intern slots are active with firmware NLB and sifteam.Only with beta version Enigma 2 is not active,but in the future it will be active (maybe in the next version of Enigma 2)
Thanks for the good work!

:cheers:

rage21
13-02-09, 21:12
:lol:merci versent ta réponse (canalsat france ) thank you :clap:

otheitis
13-02-09, 21:21
I think it works with combination mgcamd/newcs..