Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Nabilosat

Standard RSP member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nabilosat

Code:
    Azbox IS THE old multimedia box ( OPENSAT ) from portugal 
    they have build a sat tunner on it and make some little hardware change and they call it AZBOX ... 
    i have talk with some azbox devlopers this year on anga cable 
    and he say that azbox is half open source code and they are ready to help trusted ppl for devloping firmware for this stb 
    for some driver will be problem but they can doe somthing about .. like the HD ect because this stuff have licence ... 
    i will try soon to contact theme and have some stbs to nabilosat team to try to work and help this great piece of hardware to build a very stable firmware.

Last edited by ^)0(^N@BILO^)0(^; 27-09-2009 at 22:37. 

NABILOSAT TEAM

Standard RSP member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Nabilosat

they have open source. without hdmi driver and dts driver. only scart works. for testing is ok. and then they will create thei one hdmi and dts driver

they will stop dreambox support and start with azbox hd.
    cccam will not be a problem (native)
    objective is to have no openxcas, improves zapping.

and much much more. nabilo's words.

Standard RSP member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nabilosat admin team

We are not working on azbox firmware at moment .. and as i say
    we will try to take a look and study the azbox reciever and maby we can do somthing but no promises .. .. ...
    when will be a stable drivers / cvs and public .. you will see many teams working on azbox

The current Azbox firmware situation is not the best and the sources are absolutely unuseful and incomplete. They have so many problems in engineering part of drivers and hardware parts (conflicts with wireless, pvr bugs, tuners managments, Common Inteface issues, tuner configurations.. USB . EPG .. NETWORK.external . INTERNAL CARD READER DRIVER and so on..). So, i am sorry but we can't do nothing for Azbox at the present.
    We can't make this work, we are not an eletronic company productor with money and human resources.

there is a lot of work for azbox software and hardware enigneers
    PLEASE TO ALL GIVE TO THE AZBOX ENGINNERS SOME TIME TO FIX IT
    AND WILL BE THE TOP OF LINUX RECIEVER

I created the azbox planet for that members give more attention to this great recievers
    we hope that we can doe somthing for this STB but there is a lot of work on first place for AZBOX ENGINNERS
    when will be somthing official form nabilosat team for azbox , you will found it here ...........SO PLEASE STOP SPAMING US WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT AZBOX NABILOSAT FIRMWARE DEVELOPEMENT

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS

NABILOSAT ADMIN TEAM
    ^^ NABILO ^^