How To install CCcam 2.1.1 on AzBox HD Elite / Premium
'' Tutorial : CCcam 2.1.1 for AzBox HD
1. Download and extract on Your PC archive Cccam 2.1.1 AzBox HD.rar
2. Connect on Your AzBox HD by FTP manager ( You can get one free File Zilla on :
3. Enter the /EMU directory and transfer there directory lib which is located in extracted archive on Your PC. When transfer is finished select all files and give CHMOD 755 to them.
4. Now, enter the OpenXCAS folder on AzBox HD receiver, so You will have /EMU/OpenXCAS , and transfer there two files : module.seq and openxcas.conf which are located in OpenXCAS folder of extracted archive. Give CHMOD 755 to that two files.
5. Now transfer in /EMU/OpenXCAS folder named as dvbapiCAS which is located in OpenXCAs directory of extracted archive. Enter in that directory, so You will have /EMU/OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS and give CHMOD 755 to 3 files : dvbapi.sh , dvbapi_module and openxcas.conf .
6. Do not forget to add Your C or N lines to CCcam.cfg file which is located inside of /EMU/lib directory.
7. After You start dvbapiCAS from Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Camd activation & priority , You can test if CCcam is running by entering this in Your Web browser
in my Case, my AzBox HD in my LAN has IP adress 192.168.1.65, so I am entering
That is all for now, with this You have CCcam 2.1.1 Client and Server Installed on Your AzBox HD device . ''