Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Am facut acest nou thread pentru plugins,va rog sa postati aici ce apare nou,multumesc!



    Cine poate sa-l puna la Sticky,multumesc!
    Last edited by -minus; 17-11-07 at 10:46.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone





    Plugins: HackSat Keys Downloader v5
    HackSat Keys Downloader v5

    Choose which keys you would like to download, i think it is for all dreamboxes,now i have installed on DM500s with Nabilo s/w..

    just send the files to var/tuxbox/plugins and put them at 755 tribute. thats it,,
    then click on blue buttom (Gemini) and press ok on the plugin from their and choose which keys u like. within few seconds it is updated

    In sfarsit ceva nou si fff bun!,probat merge excelent!
    Descarca de aici:
    http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/showfile...500/+/Plugins/
    downloaded all time updated keys
    mgcamd keys (SoftCam.Key AutoRoll.Key tps.au files)
    evocamd keys (Keylist.txt and Autoupdate.Key files)
    newcamd keys ( rsakeylist and keylist files)
    gxxx keys (nagra key file)
    camd3 keys (camd3.keys file)
    Last edited by -minus; 17-11-07 at 10:40.

  3. #3
    Golden Member maximuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Aug 2007
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    DreamboxRSS_NewsRoom cu siteul asta in el si fara alte lucruri inutile ar fi bun. Un Dreamcast tot asa cu programe romanesti in favorite.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    serrabichos v.1.08
    http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/showfile...500/+/Plugins/
    functionabil 100%

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Ok - [+] Keys dos Server no web para os providers do Florikey
    Ok - [+] Cams suportadas Camd3, MGCamd, Evocamd, CCam, Dccam, Gbox2.1, Gbox 2.2 e superiores, Scam3x
    Ok - [+] Actualização automatica e manual dos ficheiros
    Ok - [+] Posibilidade de ver as Keys do server "Florikey" e ver as Keys dos ficheiros das Cams
    Ok - [+] Possibilidade Acesso VIP/Publico
    Ok - [+] Actualizacao automatico do Plugin

    [+]Novas Funcionalidades [-]Bugs Corrigidos [*]Melhorias

    Blue Panel
    Addons para instalar pelo Blue Panel:
    Meter em /tmp e depois instalar pelo Blue Panel -> Addons -> Manual install

    The first file is for dm 7020 ONLY
    The seond file is for dm 500/600/7000 ONLY


    Unpack the rar files, and you get 2 .gz files, then manually ftp the file you want to /tmp folder in your dreambox.
    Attached Files FloriDream-v1.0-7020.tar.rar (315.2 KB) FloriDream-v1.0.tar.rar (315.1 KB)


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Acum il puteti da jos si pentru DM 500 de aici;

    http://sateliti.org/upload/index.php...0files/Plugins

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone



    cred ca imaginile spun tot!
    Last edited by spaniolu2; 04-02-08 at 15:18. Reason: Curatenia de primavara.

  8. #8
    Standard RSP member outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Quote Originally Posted by spaniolul View Post



    cred ca imaginile spun tot!
    pai urca-l si pentru 7020 pe upload-ul nostru!
    Last edited by spaniolu2; 04-02-08 at 15:19. Reason: Curatenia de primavara.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Pai lam urcat,este tot acolo unde este si DM 500

  10. #10
    Standard RSP member outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Quote Originally Posted by spaniolul View Post
    Pai lam urcat,este tot acolo unde este si DM 500
    mersi!...

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Quote Originally Posted by outcast View Post
    mersi!...

    Cu placere!
    http://sateliti.org/upload/index.php...0files/Plugins

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Quote Originally Posted by spaniolul View Post




    Plugins: HackSat Keys Downloader v5
    HackSat Keys Downloader v5

    Choose which keys you would like to download, i think it is for all dreamboxes,now i have installed on DM500s with Nabilo s/w..

    just send the files to var/tuxbox/plugins and put them at 755 tribute. thats it,,
    then click on blue buttom (Gemini) and press ok on the plugin from their and choose which keys u like. within few seconds it is updated

    In sfarsit ceva nou si fff bun!,probat merge excelent!
    Descarca de aici:
    http://www.rdi-dreambox.com/showfile...500/+/Plugins/
    downloaded all time updated keys
    mgcamd keys (SoftCam.Key AutoRoll.Key tps.au files)
    evocamd keys (Keylist.txt and Autoupdate.Key files)
    newcamd keys ( rsakeylist and keylist files)
    gxxx keys (nagra key file)
    camd3 keys (camd3.keys file)

    Il puteti da jos si de aici;
    http://sateliti.org/upload/index.php...0files/Plugins

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone


  14. #14
    Golden Member Sunt_Oltean74's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Feb 2007
    Location
    Oltenia
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    TV GUIDE PLUGIN

    POGRAMUL SAPTAMANAL A 101 CANALE ROMANESTI SI STRAINE

    http://sateliti.org/upload/index.php...0files/Plugins

  15. #15
    Standard RSP member outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Plugins: Dreambox-clone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunt_Oltean74 View Post
    TV GUIDE PLUGIN

    POGRAMUL SAPTAMANAL A 101 CANALE ROMANESTI SI STRAINE

    http://sateliti.org/upload/index.php...0files/Plugins
    MULTUMIRi!!!
    e cel mai tare plugin!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •