Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default LAKE I Home Cloud TV Box with HDMI Input, SATA Bay Sells for $78

Realtek RTD1295 based Android TV boxes are usually interesting devices as they play 4K videos relatively well – minus 4K H.264 @ 30 fps -, support HDMI input with PVR and PiP functions, and...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 is a 14nm LTE “Mobile Platform” for Mid-Range Smartphones and Tablets
    Qualcomm has a made several announcements at Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017, with processors like Snapdragon Wear 1200 Wearables SoC, as well as Snapdragon 450 octa-core mobile platform,...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 1200 Platform for Wearables Supports LTE Cat M1 and NB1 (NB-IoT)
    After Snapdragon Wear 2100 and 1100 launched last year , Qualcomm has announced a new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform still designed for wearables, but with lower power consumption, less processing...

More...

Banana Pi BPI-R2’s U-boot & Linux 4.4 Source Code & MediaTek MT7623N Datasheet Released
    Banana Pi BPI-R2 is a multimedia router board powered by MediaTek MT7623N quad core processor with 2GB RAM, 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, up to two SATA ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output, and I/O...

More...

InnSpire InnCable is an Android TV Box Embedded into an Ethernet Cable
    We’ve got used to super small computer systems from TV boxes-in-a-plug to HDMI TV sticks, and tiny development boards such as Raspberry Pi Zero W. But InnSpire pushed the concept further with...

More...

Diskio Pi 13.3a€³ Touch Panel Display Kit is Designed for Raspberry Pi and ODROID Boards (Crowdfunding)
    If your project requires a touch panel, there are plenty of solutions for Raspberry Pi and ODROID boards, with Hardkernel even selling ODROID-VU8C fully integrated touch panel display. However, most...

More...

Ligowave LigoPTP Bridges Allow Wireless Point-to-Point Communication up to 100 Km
    Last week-end I went to a conference showcasing local products and companies, and there was a small section for “smart cities”. Most of that section exhibited solutions for security...

More...

Nintendo SNES Classic Edition Retro Game Console Launching for $80 in September
    Last year, Nintendo introduced NES Classic Edition mini console running 30 games, which was latter found to be based on Allwinner R16 processor, eventually leading to some hack to install RetroArch...

More...

Raiscube R2 3D Printer Review – Part 3: How to Install E3D Hotend Clone For Faster Prints
    Karl here with the final article on Raiscube R2 3D printer for now. Going to talk about the challenges of this upgrade, and how to do it yourself. This has been one of the most frustrating projects...

More...

A95X R2 TV Box Review – Part 2: Android 7.1, Video & Audio Tests, and Benchmarks
    In the first part of A95X R2 Rockchip RK3328 TV box review, I listed the specifications of the device, took a few photos, and reported about the chip used in the PCBA. I’ve now had time to play...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MXCHIP AZ3166 IoT Developer Kit is Designed to Work with Microsoft Azu

MXCHIP is a Shanghai based company designing and manufacturing WiFi IoT modules such as EMW3165, which has now made a development board based on their EMW3166 STM32+ Cypress module – called...

More...

NXP Unveils LPC84x ARM Cortex M0+ MCU Family, and LPCXpresso845-MAX Evaluation Board
    NXP Semiconductors has expanded LPC800 series MCUs with the new LPC84x family of 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ microcontroller said to offer 10 times the performance, three times more power saving savings,...

More...

GR-LYCHEE Development Board to Combine Renesas RZ/A1LU Processor, ESP32 Module, and a VGA Camera
    Japanese semiconductor vendors have mostly stayed away from the maker market, at least outside Japan, as most people would be hard-pressed to come up with a hobbyist development board powered by...

More...

Olimex Introduces 40 Euros iCE40HX8K-EVB Board with Lattice ICE40 FPGA
    Last year, Olimex launched their first FPGA board with iCE40HX1K-EVB. The board is very cheap at 22 Euros, but what you can do with it is limited since it only comes with 1280 logic cells. The...

More...

THL Box 1 Pro TV Box Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    Today we will be taking a look at the THL Box1 Pro box. We will take this is two parts, first being the unboxing and teardown then software and performance. Let’s start with the unit’s specs. THL Box...

More...

Inforce 6309 Snapdragon 410E micro SBC is Now Selling for $89 (Promo)
    With its Snapdragon 410E processor,_ Inforce 6309 single board computer is similar to Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c board, except it adds a Gigabit Ethernet port with optional PoE/RS484 add-on, switches...

More...

Samsung Announces Mass-Production of its Exynos i T200 WiFi Processor for the Internet of Things
    Exynos i T200 is an ARM Cortex R4 + Cortex M0 WiSoC for the Internet of Things, potentially used in the Samsung ARTIK-053 IoT module, and the first Exynos IoT processor from Samsung. The company has...

More...

Lingmo Translate One2One Earpiece Can Interpret 8 Languages with IBM Watson Natural Language & Translation APIs
    Automation are greatly reduce the number of workers requires to perform manufacturing, and now technology is moving forward with artificial intelligence applications writing financial & sports...

More...

Mini Review of Nextion Enhanced NX8048K070 7a€³ Display with Enclosure for HMI Applications
    I reviewed some Nextion touchscreen a while ago. Those were 2.4″ and 5″ serial TFT displays with optional resistive touch support that could be used in standalone mode, or connected to an...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Husarion CORE2 STM32 Board for Robotics Projects Works with ESP32, Ras

Husarion CORE2 is a board designed to make robotics projects simpler and faster to complete with pre-configured software and online management. Projects can start using LEGOs, before moving to 3D...

More...

H3Droid Android Firmware is Designed for Allwinner H3 Boards & Devices
    Allwinner H3 boards such as Orange Pi PC and NanoPi NEO are mostly interesting due to their ability to run Linux and control I/Os, and while they also support Android, most people wanting to run...

More...

VIA ALTA DS 4K Digital Signage Player is Powered by Zhaoxin ZX-2000M Quad Core Cortex A17 Processor
    VIA has just announced their latest ALTA DS 4K digital signage player with a “quad core Cortex A17 processor”, which I first assumed must be Rockchip RK3288 processor since it’s one...

More...

Libre Computer’s Le Potato Amlogic S905X Development Board Goes for $25 and Up (Crowdfunding)
    Up to now there were two notable Amlogic S905(X) development boards: ODROID-C2 and Khadas Vim. Shenzhen Libre Technology Co., Ltd, a Shenzhen startup, is about to bring one more to the market with Le...

More...

USB type C to HDMI Cables Coming Soon thanks to HDMI Alt Mode for USB Type-C
    Some devices already support video output over a USB type C connector, but they normally rely on DisplayPort over USB type C, so you’d either_need a monitor that supports DisplayPort, or some...

More...

NFV PicoPod is a Cluster of Six MACCHIATOBin Networking Boards for OPNFV, ODP, DPDK and OPF
    If you are interested in networking applications, you may have already heard about Marvell ARMADA 8040 based SolidRun MACCHIATOBin board with multiple 10Gbps and Gbps network interfaces, three SATA...

More...

I¼duino May Be the Worlda€™s Smallest Arduino Board (Crowdfunding)
    OLIMEXINO-85S may have held the title of the world’s smallest Arduino (compatible) board for the last few years, being barely bigger than a micro SD card as it measures about 16.9 x 12.7 mm,...

More...

Canonical Releases Ubuntu Core 16 for Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module
    Now that Canonical has refocused its development efforts on Cloud and IoT, Ubuntu Core has become even more important for the company, which has just released Ubuntu Core 16 for the Raspberry Pi 3...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 is a 14nm LTE “Mobile Platform” for Mid-Range Smartphones and Tablets
    Qualcomm has a made several announcements at Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017, with processors like Snapdragon Wear 1200 Wearables SoC, as well as Snapdragon 450 octa-core mobile platform,...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 1200 Platform for Wearables Supports LTE Cat M1 and NB1 (NB-IoT)
    After Snapdragon Wear 2100 and 1100 launched last year , Qualcomm has announced a new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform still designed for wearables, but with lower power consumption, less processing...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Banana Pi BPI-R2’s U-boot & Linux 4.4 Source Code & MediaTek MT7623N D

Banana Pi BPI-R2 is a multimedia router board powered by MediaTek MT7623N quad core processor with 2GB RAM, 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, up to two SATA ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output, and I/O...

More...

We’ve got used to super small computer systems from TV boxes-in-a-plug to HDMI TV sticks, and tiny development boards such as Raspberry Pi Zero W. But InnSpire pushed the concept further with...

More...

Diskio Pi 13.3a€³ Touch Panel Display Kit is Designed for Raspberry Pi and ODROID Boards (Crowdfunding)
    If your project requires a touch panel, there are plenty of solutions for Raspberry Pi and ODROID boards, with Hardkernel even selling ODROID-VU8C fully integrated touch panel display. However, most...

More...

Ligowave LigoPTP Bridges Allow Wireless Point-to-Point Communication up to 100 Km
    Last week-end I went to a conference showcasing local products and companies, and there was a small section for “smart cities”. Most of that section exhibited solutions for security...

More...

Last year, Nintendo introduced NES Classic Edition mini console running 30 games, which was latter found to be based on Allwinner R16 processor, eventually leading to some hack to install RetroArch...

More...

Raiscube R2 3D Printer Review – Part 3: How to Install E3D Hotend Clone For Faster Prints
    Karl here with the final article on Raiscube R2 3D printer for now. Going to talk about the challenges of this upgrade, and how to do it yourself. This has been one of the most frustrating projects...

More...

A95X R2 TV Box Review – Part 2: Android 7.1, Video & Audio Tests, and Benchmarks
    In the first part of A95X R2 Rockchip RK3328 TV box review, I listed the specifications of the device, took a few photos, and reported about the chip used in the PCBA. I’ve now had time to play...

More...

NXP Unveils LPC84x ARM Cortex M0+ MCU Family, and LPCXpresso845-MAX Evaluation Board
    NXP Semiconductors has expanded LPC800 series MCUs with the new LPC84x family of 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0+ microcontroller said to offer 10 times the performance, three times more power saving savings,...

More...

GR-LYCHEE Development Board to Combine Renesas RZ/A1LU Processor, ESP32 Module, and a VGA Camera
    Japanese semiconductor vendors have mostly stayed away from the maker market, at least outside Japan, as most people would be hard-pressed to come up with a hobbyist development board powered by...

More...

Olimex Introduces 40 Euros iCE40HX8K-EVB Board with Lattice ICE40 FPGA
    Last year, Olimex launched their first FPGA board with iCE40HX1K-EVB. The board is very cheap at 22 Euros, but what you can do with it is limited since it only comes with 1280 logic cells. The...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The First Amlogic S912 Development Board is Coming Soon with Khadas VI

We have a decent choice of Amlogic S905 development boards like ODROID-C2 or NanoPi K2, but I was recently asked whether I knew of any Amlogic S912 development boards. I’m sure Amlogic has one...

More...

Orange Pi i96 96Boards IoT Edition WiFi & Bluetooth Development Board Finally Launched for $8.80
    Orange Pi i96 board was first unveiled at Linaro Connect US 2016 in September of that year, as one of the first boards compliant with 96Boards IoT Edition specification, and expected to sell for just...

More...

Allwinner H3 boards such as Orange Pi PC and NanoPi NEO are mostly interesting due to their ability to run Linux and control I/Os, and while they also support Android, most people wanting to run...

More...

VIA ALTA DS 4K Digital Signage Player is Powered by Zhaoxin ZX-2000M Quad Core Cortex A17 Processor
    VIA has just announced their latest ALTA DS 4K digital signage player with a “quad core Cortex A17 processor”, which I first assumed must be Rockchip RK3288 processor since it’s one...

More...

Libre Computer’s Le Potato Amlogic S905X Development Board Goes for $25 and Up (Crowdfunding)
    Up to now there were two notable Amlogic S905(X) development boards: ODROID-C2 and Khadas Vim. Shenzhen Libre Technology Co., Ltd, a Shenzhen startup, is about to bring one more to the market with Le...

More...

Some devices already support video output over a USB type C connector, but they normally rely on DisplayPort over USB type C, so you’d either_need a monitor that supports DisplayPort, or some...

More...

NFV PicoPod is a Cluster of Six MACCHIATOBin Networking Boards for OPNFV, ODP, DPDK and OPF
    If you are interested in networking applications, you may have already heard about Marvell ARMADA 8040 based SolidRun MACCHIATOBin board with multiple 10Gbps and Gbps network interfaces, three SATA...

More...

OLIMEXINO-85S may have held the title of the world’s smallest Arduino (compatible) board for the last few years, being barely bigger than a micro SD card as it measures about 16.9 x 12.7 mm,...

More...

Now that Canonical has refocused its development efforts on Cloud and IoT, Ubuntu Core has become even more important for the company, which has just released Ubuntu Core 16 for the Raspberry Pi 3...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 1200 Platform for Wearables Supports LTE Cat

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HDFury Vertex is a High-End HDMI 2.0 Splitter, Scaler, and Diagnostic

Most people won’t need this, but if you are working on HDMI, HDFury Vertex HDMI 2.0b splitter and scaler could be a very useful product. It comes with one HDMI 2.0b input port, two HDMI 2.0b...

More...

Sonoff B1 is an $18 Hackable WiFi RGB LED E27 Light Bulb based on ESP8285 WiSoC
    Earlier this year, I wrote about an ESP8266 based RGB LED “AI Light” lightbulb that was hacked to run ESPurna open source firmware. That’s all good, except some people tried to get...

More...

ROCK64 and UDOO X86 Boards and Accessories are Now Available for Purchase
    Pine64 ROCK64 is a development board powered by Rockchip RK3328 quad core processor, while UDOO X86 board is based on Intel Atom x5-E8000 or Celeron N3160 processor plus a Quark SE MCU. What do they...

More...

Ebox T8 V Octa-core Android TV Boxes Giveaway
    Entertainmentbox.com has contacted me asking whether I’d be interested in hosting a giveaway for two Ebox T8 V TV boxes with S77 Pro air mouse on CNX Software, and I thought it was a good idea,...

More...

How to Install RKMC “Kodi for Rockchip” App in your TV Box
    I’ve started playing with Vorke Z3, an Android 6.0 TV box based on Rockchip RK3399 , and saying that Kodi 17.3 – installed from the Google Play Store – is not working so well is an...

More...

Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
    Linus Torvalds has just released Linux 4.12: Things were quite calm this week, so I really didn’t have any real reason to delay the 4.12 release. As mentioned over the various rc announcements,...

More...

$25 NanoPi NEO Plus2 Board Adds 8GB Flash, WiFi & Bluetooth, More RAM, and an extra USB Port
    NanoPi NEO 2 board has just got an update with NEO Plus2 board featuring the same Allwinner H5 processor and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, but FriendlyELEC updated the RAM from 512MB to 1GB, added...

More...

Orange Pi i96 96Boards IoT Edition WiFi & Bluetooth Development Board Finally Launched for $8.80
    Orange Pi i96 board was first unveiled at Linaro Connect US 2016 in September of that year, as one of the first boards compliant with 96Boards IoT Edition specification, and expected to sell for just...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Libre Computer’s Le Potato Amlogic S905X Development Board Goes for $2

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MASS RPI 07 is a 7″ Industrial Touch Panel PC Based on Raspberry Pi

MASS GmbH has launched RPI 07, a touch panel PC with a 7″ 800×480 display powered by a Raspberry Pi 3 board, and designed for industrial applications thanks to a 12V to 24V variable power...

More...

Vorke Z3 Rockchip RK3399 TV Box Review – Part 2: Android 6.0 Firmware
    Vorke Z3 is another mini PC / TV box powered by Rockchip RK3399 hexa core processor with two Cortex A72 cores, and two Cortex A53 cores making it theoretically one of the fastest TV boxes on the...

More...

$29 Bluey nRF52832 BLE & NFC Development Board Comes with Temperature, Humidity, Light, and Motion Sensors
    Electronut Labs, a startup based in Bangalore, India, has designed Bluey board powered by Nordic Semi nRF52832 Bluetooth LE SoC, and equipped with 3 sensor chips reporting temperature, humidity,...

More...

2017 Tevo Tarantula Dual Extruder 3D Printer Review – Part 1: Assembly and First Prints
    Karl here. Going to review the Tevo Tarantula 3D printer a little differently this time. With this build process, I need to space over several days due to time and working on many projects at once. I...

More...

Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Server Mini-ITX Motherboard is Based on Intel Atom C3338 “Denverton” Processor
    Almost exactly one year ago, I wrote about Intel Atom C3000 Series “Denverton”_ processor based on the same Goldmont architecture used in Apollo Lake processor, and used in an early...

More...

$45 Hisilicon Hi3535 Based Network Video Recorder Board Comes with HDMI, VGA, Dual SATA, GbE, and USB 3.0 Ports
    Network Video Recorder (NVR) boards allow you to record videos from IP cameras to a SATA drive, and display them in a mosaic for monitoring & security. One of such boards is XiongMai NBD7024T-P...

More...

Earlier this year, I wrote about an ESP8266 based RGB LED “AI Light” lightbulb that was hacked to run ESPurna open source firmware. That’s all good, except some people tried to get...

More...

ROCK64 and UDOO X86 Boards and Accessories are Now Available for Purchase
    Pine64 ROCK64 is a development board powered by Rockchip RK3328 quad core processor, while UDOO X86 board is based on Intel Atom x5-E8000 or Celeron N3160 processor plus a Quark SE MCU. What do they...

More...

Entertainmentbox.com has contacted me asking whether I’d be interested in hosting a giveaway for two Ebox T8 V TV boxes with S77 Pro air mouse on CNX Software, and I thought it was a good idea,...

More...

I’ve started playing with Vorke Z3, an Android 6.0 TV box based on Rockchip RK3399 , and saying that Kodi 17.3 – installed from the Google Play Store – is not working so well is an...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures

Linus Torvalds has just released Linux 4.12: Things were quite calm this week, so I really didn’t have any real reason to delay the 4.12 release. As mentioned over the various rc announcements,...

More...

$25 NanoPi NEO Plus2 Board Adds 8GB Flash, WiFi & Bluetooth, More RAM, and an extra USB Port
    NanoPi NEO 2 board has just got an update with NEO Plus2 board featuring the same Allwinner H5 processor and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, but FriendlyELEC updated the RAM from 512MB to 1GB, added...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 1btn is a Battery Powered Open Source ESP8266 WiFi Button

If you have some WiFi power switch like Sonoff TH16 at home, you’d normally control them using a mobile app or a web interface. This is all good, but getting your phone, unlocking it, and...

More...

HT-01 “Helping Hand” Soldering Stand Comes with 6 Arms, a USB powered Fan
    I have a “helping hand” in my office with two flexible arms and alligator clamps, and a magnifier that I use sometimes to solder or unsolder components more easily. The metallic arm are...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Boards – Intrinsyc Open-Q 212 and Kaynes Technology SKATE-212
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 (APQ8009) quad core Cortex A7 processor is used in entry-level smartphones, but it’s also one of the processors which the company expects to use in their Smart Speaker...

More...

$89 Sapphire BP-LX210KL Board is Powered by AMD G-Series LX Dual Core Processor
    Mentor Embedded will regularly organize webinars to show how to use or leverage their embedded Linux distribution, but their latest upcoming webinar entitled “Deploying Embedded Linux on an AMD...

More...

Vorke Z3 is another mini PC / TV box powered by Rockchip RK3399 hexa core processor with two Cortex A72 cores, and two Cortex A53 cores making it theoretically one of the fastest TV boxes on the...

More...

$29 Bluey nRF52832 BLE & NFC Development Board Comes with Temperature, Humidity, Light, and Motion Sensors
    Electronut Labs, a startup based in Bangalore, India, has designed Bluey board powered by Nordic Semi nRF52832 Bluetooth LE SoC, and equipped with 3 sensor chips reporting temperature, humidity,...

More...

2017 Tevo Tarantula Dual Extruder 3D Printer Review – Part 1: Assembly and First Prints
    Karl here. Going to review the Tevo Tarantula 3D printer a little differently this time. With this build process, I need to space over several days due to time and working on many projects at once. I...

More...

Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Server Mini-ITX Motherboard is Based on Intel Atom C3338 “Denverton” Processor
    Almost exactly one year ago, I wrote about Intel Atom C3000 Series “Denverton”_ processor based on the same Goldmont architecture used in Apollo Lake processor, and used in an early...

More...

$45 Hisilicon Hi3535 Based Network Video Recorder Board Comes with HDMI, VGA, Dual SATA, GbE, and USB 3.0 Ports
    Network Video Recorder (NVR) boards allow you to record videos from IP cameras to a SATA drive, and display them in a mosaic for monitoring & security. One of such boards is XiongMai NBD7024T-P...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ROCK64 and UDOO X86 Boards and Accessories are Now Available for Purch

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default U-blox SARA-R410M-02B Module Supports LTE Cat M1 and Cat NB1 in a Sing

We previously covered U-blox SARA-R4 LTE Cat M1 and SARA M2 NB-IoT (Cat NB1) modules, but in case you need support for LTE Cat M1 and Cat NB1, instead of just one or the other, in your product,...

More...

Flic Hub Controls WiFi, Bluetooth, and IR Devices with Bluetooth LE Buttons (Crowdfunding)
    This week-end, I wrote about 1btn open source WiFi button that can allow you directly control WiFi appliances, and/or set scenes without the need for a smartphone. We also discussed limitations of...

More...

Lightank W100 is a Windows 10 Apollo Lake mini PC with Projector Sold in China
    We’ve previously seen Windows 10 mini PCs with a projector based on Intel Cherry Trail processor such as Sunty SP-001 and Partaker M3, but there’s now an Apollo Lake model coming soon, at...

More...

Opus 1.2 Allows for High Quality Stereo Music @ 32 Kbps, Speech @ 12 Kbps
    The Xiph.Org Foundation has recently announced the release of Opus 1.2 open source audio codec with ever lower high-quality audio bitrate for music (32 Kbps) and speech (12 Kbps), faster encoding and...

More...

Jolla Tablet Take 2 – Youyouta Tablet Runs Linux Based Sailfish OS 2.1 Operating System (Crowdfunding)
    Jolla Tablet running Linux based Sailfish OS was launched in 2014 via Indiegogo, and the campaign was initially very successful having raised over 2.5 million dollars, but eventually it became a...

More...

HT-01 “Helping Hand” Soldering Stand Comes with 6 Arms, a USB powered Fan
    I have a “helping hand” in my office with two flexible arms and alligator clamps, and a magnifier that I use sometimes to solder or unsolder components more easily. The metallic arm are...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Boards – Intrinsyc Open-Q 212 and Kaynes Technology SKATE-212
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 (APQ8009) quad core Cortex A7 processor is used in entry-level smartphones, but it’s also one of the processors which the company expects to use in their Smart Speaker...

More...

$89 Sapphire BP-LX210KL Board is Powered by AMD G-Series LX Dual Core Processor
    Mentor Embedded will regularly organize webinars to show how to use or leverage their embedded Linux distribution, but their latest upcoming webinar entitled “Deploying Embedded Linux on an AMD...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 2017 Tevo Tarantula Dual Extruder 3D Printer Review – Part 1: Assembly

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Microsoft Plans to Leverage TV Whitespace Frequencies to Offer Interne

TV whitespace spectrum represents the frequencies unused by analog TV channels either because noone is broadcasting at a given frequency or because of analog TV sunset. There are plans to use this...

More...

Review of MeLE PCG03 Apo Fanless 4K Mini PC – Part 2: Windows 10, Benchmarks, and Kodi
    MeLE PCG03 Apo is an update to MeLE PCG03 mini PC, and one of the rare Apollo Lake mini PCs to be both fanless, and support HDMI 2.0 output. I’ve already checked out the hardware design in...

More...

Xnano X5 4K TV Box with Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI Input, USB 3.0, and SATA Goes for $68 and Up
    Realtek RTD1295 processor allows for 4K TV boxes with DVR and PiP function through HDMI input, and USB 3.0 and SATA 3.0 storage interfaces. I previously reviewed Zidoo X9S and EWEAT R9 Plus based on...

More...

Microsoft Releases Raspberry Pi 3 Web Simulator Working with Azure IoT Cloud
    If you were already following this blog when the first Raspberry Pi launched, you may have tried to emulate a Raspberry Pi and run Fedora in QEMU, as getting a board was a challenge at that time....

More...

NetBSD is Now Running on Allwinner H3 Boards
    Most people will run Linux kernel on development boards because it does the job, and that’s usually the only option. But others have been working on NetBSD kernel for Allwinner H3 boards, and...

More...

How to Use Octoprint on Orange Pi Lite Board, Amlogic S905X and S912 TV Boxes
    Karl here. This was article originally going to be how to setup Octoprint 3D printer server on an Orange Pi Lite. But after looking and running through the instructions it seemed like it would be too...

More...

MA8-4K is a $19 Android TV Box based on Rockchip RK3229 Processor (Promo)
    MA8-4K is yet another TV box running Android 5.1 on Rockchip RK3229 quad core Cortex A7 processor, but it might one of the cheapest right now, as GearBest offers it for $18.99 shipped with GBMA87...

More...

Flic Hub Controls WiFi, Bluetooth, and IR Devices with Bluetooth LE Buttons (Crowdfunding)
    This week-end, I wrote about 1btn open source WiFi button that can allow you directly control WiFi appliances, and/or set scenes without the need for a smartphone. We also discussed limitations of...

More...

Lightank W100 is a Windows 10 Apollo Lake mini PC with Projector Sold in China
    We’ve previously seen Windows 10 mini PCs with a projector based on Intel Cherry Trail processor such as Sunty SP-001 and Partaker M3, but there’s now an Apollo Lake model coming soon, at...

More...

Opus 1.2 Allows for High Quality Stereo Music @ 32 Kbps, Speech @ 12 Kbps
    The Xiph.Org Foundation has recently announced the release of Opus 1.2 open source audio codec with ever lower high-quality audio bitrate for music (32 Kbps) and speech (12 Kbps), faster encoding and...

More...

Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast