Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Review of ITEAD Studio IP66 Waterproof Case for Sonoff Wireless Switch

ITEAD Studio recently launched a waterproof enclosure for $2.90 (now at still a decent $3.90), rated IP66, for their family of Sonoff wireless switches, so you can safely use them outdoors protected...

More...

Octo SPI / HyperBus Interface is Designed for High Speed Serial Flash, RAM, and MCP
    So far, if you needed high speed storage with low pin count in your MCU based board, you could use QSPI (Quad SPI) NOR flash, but earlier this month I wrote about STM32L4+ MCU family, which added two...

More...

Cheap Evil Tech – WiFi Deauther V2.0 Board and Autonomous Mini Killer Drones
    Most technological advances usually improve life of people, and with the costs coming down dramatically over the years, available to more people. But technology can be used for bad, for example by...

More...

Gameshell Portable Retro Gaming Console Features Clockwork Pi Allwinner R16 Board (Crowdfunding)
    Allwinner R16 with its lowly four Cortex A7 cores and Mali-400MP2 GPU would not normally come to mind when designing a gaming console. But Nintendo used the R16 processor twice in their retro gaming...

More...

Detect Lightning with Those AMS AS3935 “Thunder” Boards
    Launched in 2012, AMS AS3935 Franklin lightning sensor_ is – at its name implies – a lightning sensing IC. The chip was designed for low power, portable or fixed wire-line applications,...

More...

VoltaStream AMP1 Linux Audio Board Includes a Stereo Audio Amplifier, Adds WiFi and Bluetooth
    Last summer I wrote about VoltaStream ZERO an audio board powered by NXP i.MX6ULL processor, with up to 1GB RAM, a Texas Instruments DAC, and leveraging Raspberry Pi Zero form factor. The board runs...

More...

Prologium Lithium Ceramic Solid State Batteries Don’t Catch Fire, Nor Explode
    You must have read articles or watch videos showing laptop or smartphone battery explode, and Lithium-ion batteries are considered hazardous enough that they are banned from airplane without the...

More...

Hisilicon Hi3559A V100ES is an 8K Camera SoC with a Neural Network Accelerator
    Earlier today, I published a review of JeVois-A33 machine vision camera, noting that processing is handled by the four Cortex A7 cores of Allwinner A33 processor, but in the future we can expect such...

More...

Bolt IoT Platform Combines ESP8266, Mobile Apps, Cloud, and Machine Learning (Crowdfunding)
    There are plenty of hardware to implemented IoT projects now, but in many cases a full integration to get data from sensors to the cloud requires going though a long list of instructions. Bolt IoT,...

More...

International Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals in 2017
    Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 deals have started to show up on some Chinese e-retailers website, so as every year, I’ll go through a non-exhaustive list with the most popular websites....

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nexell NXC100 Voice Recognition Chip, NXP4330Q Processor, and ALTO Dev

I wrote about NanoPi Fire2 & Fire3A boards based on Nexell S5P processors a few days ago, and at the time, as I checked out Nexell website, I found out about the company’s NXC100 Voice...

More...

Pi/104 Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi Compute Modules (Partially) Complies with PC/104 OneBank Specs (Crowdfunding)
    The PC/104 consortium maintains various standards for embedded computer defining both the buses to use and form factors. PC/104 SBCs/boards are mainly used in rugged industrial computers, and...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Amazon FreeRTOS Released for NXP, Texas Instruments, STMicro, and (soo

FreeRTOS is an open source real-time operating system for microcontrollers released under an MIT license, and when it comes to adoption in embedded systems it’s right there near the top with...

More...

Onda V18 Pro 10.1a€³ Tablet Features Allwinner A63 Processor, a 2K a€œRetinaa€ Display
    Tablets are not quite as popular as they used to be, but there’s still a market. Allwinner A63 “2K” tablet processor was unveiled right at the start of summer 2017, but so far I had...

More...

Geniatech ATV495 Max TV Box Gets Google’s Android TV Approval
    Last year, I wrote about Geniatech working on getting official Android TV support for ATV495 Max and ATV598 Max set-top boxes with Google Play GMS certification. The certification for the Amlogic...

More...

Mediatek MT2621 Supports Dual Mode NB-IoT and GSM/GPRS for IoT, Wearables, and Industry 4.0
    Mediatek introduced MT2625 ARM Cortex-M SoC supporting NB-IoT (aka LTE Cat NB1/NB2) compatible with 3GPP Release 14 last summer, and designed for global cellular IoT devices. The company has now...

More...

$45 AIY Vision Kit Adds Accelerated Computer Vision to Raspberry Pi Zero W Board
    AIY Projects is an initiative launched by Google that aims to bring do-it yourself artificial intelligence to the maker community by providing affordable development kits to get started with the...

More...

MatchBox LoRaWan Gateway Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    Last spring, I wrote about MatchX.io MatchBox LoRaWAN gateway with GPS, WiFi, and Ethernet connectivity. The gateway is equipped based on a Mediatek WiFi module running Linux (OpenWrt/LEDE), Semtech...

More...

AWS DeepLens is a $249 Deep Learning Video Camera for Developers
    Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched Deeplens, the “world’s first deep learning enabled video camera for developers”. Powered by an Intel Atom X5 processor with 8GB, and featuring a 4MP...

More...

ZeroShell Firewall/Router Linux Distribution Works on x86 Hardware, Raspberry Pi 2/3, & (Some) Orange Pi Boards
    We’ve just seen pfSense is now available for Arm via firewall appliances such as Netgate SG-3100, but AFAIK there’s no pfSense community Arm firmware images yet. Several Arm SoCs &...

More...

Mozilla Adds HTML5 AV1 Video Support to Firefox 59 Nightly Builds
    Last year, we wrote about AV1 royalty-free open source video codec managed by the Alliance for Open Media (AOMedia), a non-profit organization with members such as Amazon, Cisco, Google, Intel,...

More...

Vorke Z3 Rockchip RK3399 TV Box Gets Android 7.1 Firmware
    Earlier today, I discovered Cloudnetgo CR19 TV Box based on Rockchip RK3399 SoC and equipped with an external SATA port sold on GeekBuying. At first, I thought it was something completely new, but...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HDMI 2.1 Features Overview

HDMI 2.1 was announced last January with support for up to 10K @ 120 Hz while using Display Stream Compression (DSC) and new 48Gbps cables, as well as other improvements. The HDMI Forum has now...

More...

Acme CM3-Home is a Raspberry Pi 3 Compatible Board Designed for Home Automation
    Raspberry Pi CM3 & CM3L modules are used in so many devices it’s hard to keep up. From NEC digital signage displays, to industrial touch panels, and IoT gateways, the Broadcom BCM2837 based...

More...

Compulab IOT-GATE-RPi Industrial IoT Computer is Powered by Raspberry Pi CM3 Module
    We’ve seen several industrial products powered by Raspberry Pi 3 board or CM3 module recently, with the likes of Industrial Shields Panel PC, TECHBASE ModBerry, or Pi/104 PC/104 compliant...

More...

Xiaomi Unveils Their Very Own ESP32 Development Board, Module & SDK
    We now have plenty of modules and board based on Espressif System ESP32 dual core wireless SoC, and a fairly good software support with ESP IDF SDK, Arduino Core,_ MicroPython, Espruino and other...

More...

NXP Announces OpenIL Industrial Real-Time Linux Distribution for Industry 4.0
    NXP has announced the release of OpenIL industrial Linux distribution with real-time OS extensions and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) support for factory-automation for the Industry 4.0 era. The...

More...

Armbian v5.35 Released with Linux 4.13, U-boot v2017.09, New Boards Support
    Armbian v5.35 has been released last Friday as a major update that brings Linux mainline kernel to version 4.13, U-Boot mainline to version v2017.09, adds support for 7″ Raspberry Pi display,...

More...

Amlogic S905X vs Rockchip RK3328 vs Allwinner H6 Processors – Benchmarks & Features Comparison
    Rockchip, Amlogic and Allwinner are all battling for the lower and mid range segment of the TV box market, so it may be interesting to compare their solutions. We won’t look into the ultra...

More...

Octo SPI / HyperBus Interface is Designed for High Speed Serial Flash, RAM, and MCP
    So far, if you needed high speed storage with low pin count in your MCU based board, you could use QSPI (Quad SPI) NOR flash, but earlier this month I wrote about STM32L4+ MCU family, which added two...

More...

Cheap Evil Tech – WiFi Deauther V2.0 Board and Autonomous Mini Killer Drones
    Most technological advances usually improve life of people, and with the costs coming down dramatically over the years, available to more people. But technology can be used for bad, for example by...

More...

Gameshell Portable Retro Gaming Console Features Clockwork Pi Allwinner R16 Board (Crowdfunding)
    Allwinner R16 with its lowly four Cortex A7 cores and Mali-400MP2 GPU would not normally come to mind when designing a gaming console. But Nintendo used the R16 processor twice in their retro gaming...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Detect Lightning with Those AMS AS3935 “Thunder” Boards

Launched in 2012, AMS AS3935 Franklin lightning sensor_ is – at its name implies – a lightning sensing IC. The chip was designed for low power, portable or fixed wire-line applications,...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Compulab IOT-GATE-RPi Industrial IoT Computer is Powered by Raspberry

We’ve seen several industrial products powered by Raspberry Pi 3 board or CM3 module recently, with the likes of Industrial Shields Panel PC, TECHBASE ModBerry, or Pi/104 PC/104 compliant...

More...

Xiaomi Unveils Their Very Own ESP32 Development Board, Module & SDK
    We now have plenty of modules and board based on Espressif System ESP32 dual core wireless SoC, and a fairly good software support with ESP IDF SDK, Arduino Core,_ MicroPython, Espruino and other...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default $45 AIY Vision Kit Adds Accelerated Computer Vision to Raspberry Pi Ze

AIY Projects is an initiative launched by Google that aims to bring do-it yourself artificial intelligence to the maker community by providing affordable development kits to get started with the...

More...

MatchBox LoRaWan Gateway Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    Last spring, I wrote about MatchX.io MatchBox LoRaWAN gateway with GPS, WiFi, and Ethernet connectivity. The gateway is equipped based on a Mediatek WiFi module running Linux (OpenWrt/LEDE), Semtech...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default RAK Wireless Introduces LoRa + BLE Module, LoRa GPS Tracker, and NB-Io

We’ve previously covered several products from RAK Wireless, including RAK WisCam Arduino compatible Linux camera, RAK CREATOR Pro Ameba RTL8711AM WiFi IoT board, and WisCore modular...

More...

Gumstix AutoBSP Automatically Generates Device Tree Files for Hardware Designed with Geppetto
    Gumstix launched Geppetto Design-To-Order (D2O) system back in 2013, and at the time you could design complete baseboard for their Overo CoMs right in your Chrome or Firefox web browser, and once...

More...

Azulle Byte3 Mini PC Review – Windows 10, Linux Support, Benchmarks, and Video Playback
    The Azulle Byte3 is a fanless Apollo Lake device featuring both M.2 slot and a SATA connector, as well as supporting HDMI and VGA. It includes USB (both 2.0 and 3.0 including a Type-C port) as well...

More...

LattePanda Alpha/Delta Kaby Lake & Gemini Lake Development Boards Support Windows 10 Pro or Linux (Crowdfunding)
    LattePanda development board based on Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” processor was launched nearly exactly two years ago on Kickstarter. The board also included an Atmel MCU for...

More...

NB-IoT Overview, Technical Presentation, and Getting Started (in Thailand)
    As I mentioned in my post yesterday I attended a talk about NB-IoT at Chiang Mai Maker Party 4.0 (2017). It was presented by representatives from AIS, a large telco company in Thailand, and...

More...

ESP32-PICO-KIT v4 Board Based on ESP32-PICO-D4 SiP Now Available for $10
    A little while ago, I received a bunch of ESP32 PICO Core development boards which were based on Espressif Systems ESP32-PICO-D4 system-in-package with ESP32, 4MB SPI Flash, and other components. The...

More...

Rockchip RK3288 To Be Phased Out Soon? GPD XD+ Android Console To Get Mediatek MT8176 SoC, 4GB RAM Upgrade
    Rockchip RK3288 32-bit Arm processor was first spotted in a company presentation in the summer of 2013, before being announced – with some confusion (Cortex A12 vs A17) – at CES 2014 in...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core Kryo 385 SoC to Power Premium Smartphones, XR Headsets, Windows Laptops
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor was expected since May 2017 with four custom Cortex A75 cores, four Cortex A53 cores, Adreno 630 GPU, and X20 LTE modem. with the launch planned for Q1 2018. At...

More...

A Day at Chiang Mai Maker Party 4.0
    The Chiang Mai Maker Party 4.0 is now taking place until December 9, and I went there today, as I was especially interested in the scheduled NB-IoT talk and workshop to find out what was the status...

More...

Meet the First Windows 10 Arm “Always Connected PCs” – HP Envy x2 (2017) and ASUS NovaGo TP370
    Qualcomm and Microsoft showcased some Snapdragon 835 based Windows 10 “Mobile PCs” at Computex 2017 last June, and while the press was allowed film the demo, the device could only be...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Riot Micro RM1000 NB-IoT and eMTC Baseband Chip Unveiled for the Cellu

Telecommunication providers don’t intend to let newcomers like Sigfox or Semtech (LoRa) get all the fun and money with the Internet of Things, and that’s why LTE Cat M1 (eMTC) and Cat NB1...

More...

Google Introduces Android 8.1 Go Edition for Low End Smartphones
    With Android 8.1 preview release, we already knew Google was working on optimizations for Android Go for devices with 512MB to 1GB memory, and a new Neural Networks API to accelerate on-device...

More...

This Tiny ESP8266 Board is Designed for DIY WiFi Switches
    Various breadboard-friendly boards based on ESP8266 or other chips are available on the market, but some readers are not quite satisfied with the offerings, and need more available pins on the...

More...

Libre Computer Renegade SBC Features Rockchip RK3328 Processor with up to 4GB DDR4 RAM (Crowdfunding)
    After Amlogic S905X based Le Potato board, and the on-going Kickstarter campaign for_ Tritium Allwinner H2+/H3 boards, Libre Computer has now launched an Indiegogo campaign for their Renegade SBC...

More...

Sigrok Compatible ZeroPlus Logic Cube LAP-C USB Logic Analyzers Support up to 32 Channels, 75 MHz Bandwidth
    Back in 2015, I discovered USB123 USBee AX PRO, an ultra cheap logic analyzer (now $5 shipped) with 8 channels, and up to 24 MHz. I purchased one at the time, and successfully tested it with Sigrok...

More...

Top 5 Most Powerful Arm SBCs & Development Boards in 2017 / Early 2018
    Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, and NanoPi boards among others are all great and inexpensive Arm Linux development boards that do good enough job for many tasks, but they may not cut it if you have higher...

More...

Samsung W2018 is a Premium Android Flip Phone with Dual Display for the Chinese Market
    I can remember using Motorola Razr many years ago, but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a flip phone. The must still be a market, as Samsung has just unveiled W2018 flip phone in...

More...

Sega Genesis Flashback Retro Game Console is Powered by “Monkey King 3.6” Processor, Runs Android
    Retro gaming is cool again with products like Nintendo NES Classic / SNES Classic, DIY solutions based on firmware like RetrOrangePi, and the upcoming Atari console_ among others. Another model is...

More...

Geniatech ATV495 Max TV Box Gets Google’s Android TV Approval
    Last year, I wrote about Geniatech working on getting official Android TV support for ATV495 Max and ATV598 Max set-top boxes with Google Play GMS certification. The certification for the Amlogic...

More...

Mediatek MT2621 Supports Dual Mode NB-IoT and GSM/GPRS for IoT, Wearables, and Industry 4.0
    Mediatek introduced MT2625 ARM Cortex-M SoC supporting NB-IoT (aka LTE Cat NB1/NB2) compatible with 3GPP Release 14 last summer, and designed for global cellular IoT devices. The company has now...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Six Intel Gemini Lake Processors Launched: Pentium Silver N5000 / J500

Most of us have been expecting Intel Gemini Lake processors for a while, many of the features are already known, but there were some delays, and Intel has now only officially launched Intel Gemini...

More...

Build your own Digital Scale with this DIY Kit
    Electronics DIY kits are easy to find from either Arduino kits, or robotics kits, to oscilloscope kits among others. But I can’t remember ever seeing digital scale kits, maybe because I did not...

More...

MeanWell Mini Switching Power Supplies May Be Useful for Development Boards
    While some people or organizations with lots of boards may use high-end USB hubs to power and control them, most people likely use wall adapters to power their development boards like Raspberry Pi 3,...

More...

Turn Your Raspberry Pi into a “Smartphone” or Cellular IoT Gateway with PiTalk 3G HAT (Crowdfunding)
    The Raspberry Pi boards are used in a countless number of projects, and some of those turn one of Raspberry Pi boards into a (thick) smartphone powered by Linux. The first one was probably PiPhone...

More...

Anavi Light pHAT Adds RGB Light Strip Support to Raspberry Pi Boards (Crowdfunding)
    He works as a software engineer for his main job, but Leon ANAVI is apparently enjoying his hobby of designing open source hardware, as after RabbitMax Flex home automation HAT, and ANAVI Infrared...

More...

Gumstix AutoBSP Automatically Generates Device Tree Files for Hardware Designed with Geppetto
    Gumstix launched Geppetto Design-To-Order (D2O) system back in 2013, and at the time you could design complete baseboard for their Overo CoMs right in your Chrome or Firefox web browser, and once...

More...

Azulle Byte3 Mini PC Review – Windows 10, Linux Support, Benchmarks, and Video Playback
    The Azulle Byte3 is a fanless Apollo Lake device featuring both M.2 slot and a SATA connector, as well as supporting HDMI and VGA. It includes USB (both 2.0 and 3.0 including a Type-C port) as well...

More...

LattePanda Alpha/Delta Kaby Lake & Gemini Lake Development Boards Support Windows 10 Pro or Linux (Crowdfunding)
    LattePanda development board based on Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” processor was launched nearly exactly two years ago on Kickstarter. The board also included an Atmel MCU for...

More...

As I mentioned in my post yesterday I attended a talk about NB-IoT at Chiang Mai Maker Party 4.0 (2017). It was presented by representatives from AIS, a large telco company in Thailand, and...

More...

A little while ago, I received a bunch of ESP32 PICO Core development boards which were based on Espressif Systems ESP32-PICO-D4 system-in-package with ESP32, 4MB SPI Flash, and other components. The...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rockchip RK3288 To Be Phased Out Soon? GPD XD+ Android Console To Get

[Update: I have now seen an email exchange with ASUS replying that Rockchip RK3288 will still be in production for 5 years, so GPD claims that manufacturing will stop for RK3288 may be incorrect, or...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core Kryo 385 SoC to Power Premium Smartphones, XR Headsets, Windows Laptops
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor was expected since May 2017 with four custom Cortex A75 cores, four Cortex A53 cores, Adreno 630 GPU, and X20 LTE modem. with the launch planned for Q1 2018. At...

More...

The Chiang Mai Maker Party 4.0 is now taking place until December 9, and I went there today, as I was especially interested in the scheduled NB-IoT talk and workshop to find out what was the status...

More...

Meet the First Windows 10 Arm “Always Connected PCs” – HP Envy x2 (2017) and ASUS NovaGo TP370
    Qualcomm and Microsoft showcased some Snapdragon 835 based Windows 10 “Mobile PCs” at Computex 2017 last June, and while the press was allowed film the demo, the device could only be...

More...

Google Introduces Android 8.1 Go Edition for Low End Smartphones
    With Android 8.1 preview release, we already knew Google was working on optimizations for Android Go for devices with 512MB to 1GB memory, and a new Neural Networks API to accelerate on-device...

More...

This Tiny ESP8266 Board is Designed for DIY WiFi Switches
    Various breadboard-friendly boards based on ESP8266 or other chips are available on the market, but some readers are not quite satisfied with the offerings, and need more available pins on the...

More...

Libre Computer Renegade SBC Features Rockchip RK3328 Processor with up to 4GB DDR4 RAM (Crowdfunding)
    After Amlogic S905X based Le Potato board, and the on-going Kickstarter campaign for_ Tritium Allwinner H2+/H3 boards, Libre Computer has now launched an Indiegogo campaign for their Renegade SBC...

More...

Sigrok Compatible ZeroPlus Logic Cube LAP-C USB Logic Analyzers Support up to 32 Channels, 75 MHz Bandwidth
    Back in 2015, I discovered USB123 USBee AX PRO, an ultra cheap logic analyzer (now $5 shipped) with 8 channels, and up to 24 MHz. I purchased one at the time, and successfully tested it with Sigrok...

More...

Top 5 Most Powerful Arm SBCs & Development Boards in 2017 / Early 2018
    Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, and NanoPi boards among others are all great and inexpensive Arm Linux development boards that do good enough job for many tasks, but they may not cut it if you have higher...

More...

Samsung W2018 is a Premium Android Flip Phone with Dual Display for the Chinese Market
    I can remember using Motorola Razr many years ago, but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a flip phone. The must still be a market, as Samsung has just unveiled W2018 flip phone in...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sega Genesis Flashback Retro Game Console is Powered by “Monkey King 3

Retro gaming is cool again with products like Nintendo NES Classic / SNES Classic, DIY solutions based on firmware like RetrOrangePi, and the upcoming Atari console_ among others. Another model is...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default LoRaWAN Currently Leads LPWAN IoT Gateway Deployments Says VDC Researc

LoRaWAN, Sigfox, Weightless, RPMA, NB-IoT, etc… There are many LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Networks) solutions, but it’s unclear whether most/all will survive and coexist, or there will...

More...

Mediatek Unveils Sensio MT6381 6-in-1 Biosensor Module for Smartphones
    Nearly exactly two years ago, Samsung unveiled S3FBP5A bio-processor for fitness tracking wearables with five analog frontends measuring PPG, ECG,skin temperature, BIA, and GSR data, and that is (or...

More...

Holo P2P Distributed Hosting is Powered by Holochain Technology, Leverages Holo Fuel Cryptocurrency (Crowdfunding)
    The Internet is now mostly centralized, for example most people search with Google, and Facebook dominates the social media space in many countries. That also means access to content can easily be...

More...

More Low Cost ARM Linux NAS Platforms Coming Soon: Popcorn Hour Transformer (XL), ODROID-HC2
    Last summer, Hardkernel launched ODROID-HC1 Home Cloud 1 taking a single 2.5″ hard drive, and based on a modified version of their popular Exynos 5422 powered ODROID-XU4 board where they...

More...

$10 Self-Powered Thermometer Displays Shower Water Temperature in Real-Time
    I now live in a house with an electric water heater which warms the temperature on the fly to the temperature we set on the display, provided it’s not too cold. But in the past, I lived in...

More...

HiMedia Q10 Pro 4K TV Box Review – Part 2: Full Blu-ray Navigation & Playback
    HiMedia Q10 Pro is an Android TV box powered by HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 SoC that was launched in March 2016, but the company recently provided a firmware update with support for Full Blu-ray...

More...

NanoPi NEO Core and NEO Core2 Allwinner H3/H5 Systems-on-Module Launched for $7.99 and Up
    FriendlyELEC has launched many cool NanoPi development boards such as NanoPi NEO2, NanoPi A64, or more recently NanoPi Duo based on Allwinner H- or A- series ARM processors, as well as some models...

More...

Geniatech & Arrow Are Working on Tablet Docks for 96Boards Development Boards
    Geniatech has been working on some interesting tablet docks specifically designed for 96boards compliant hardware platform. They showcased a prototype at Linaro Connect US 2017 with their...

More...

VESA Introduces DisplayHDR Specifications for PC Monitors and Laptop Displays
    HDR (High Dynamic Range) used to be a feature specific to cameras, but recently HDR got into phones and televisions with solutions like HLG, HDR10 or Dolby Vision. The_Video Electronics Standards...

More...

F6 / GOLE 10 Mini PC Tablet Review- Part 1: Specs, Unboxing and Teardown
    Mini PCs and tablets are normally distinct product category, but in recent years we’ve seen mini PCs fitted with touchscreen displays, which are somewhat like industrial panel PCs with mostly...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Marvell 802.11ax WiFi Chips are Designed for Enterprise Gateways, Main

High-Efficiency Wireless (HEW), better known as 802.11ax, is a new WiFi standard that is supposed to deliver up to 10 Gbps bandwidth over 2.4 and 5.0 GHz frequencies, and improve the average...

More...

Build your own Digital Scale with this DIY Kit
    Electronics DIY kits are easy to find from either Arduino kits, or robotics kits, to oscilloscope kits among others. But I can’t remember ever seeing digital scale kits, maybe because I did not...

More...

MeanWell Mini Switching Power Supplies May Be Useful for Development Boards
    While some people or organizations with lots of boards may use high-end USB hubs to power and control them, most people likely use wall adapters to power their development boards like Raspberry Pi 3,...

More...

Turn Your Raspberry Pi into a “Smartphone” or Cellular IoT Gateway with PiTalk 3G HAT (Crowdfunding)
    The Raspberry Pi boards are used in a countless number of projects, and some of those turn one of Raspberry Pi boards into a (thick) smartphone powered by Linux. The first one was probably PiPhone...

More...

Anavi Light pHAT Adds RGB Light Strip Support to Raspberry Pi Boards (Crowdfunding)
    He works as a software engineer for his main job, but Leon ANAVI is apparently enjoying his hobby of designing open source hardware, as after RabbitMax Flex home automation HAT, and ANAVI Infrared...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core Kryo 385 SoC to Power Premium Smartp

More...

More...

Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast