Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default DIY Wireless Window/Glass Mounted Camera Based on Raspberry Pi Zero Bo

A few weeks ago, the Raspberry Pi foundation announced a new version of the Raspberry Pi Zero with a CSI camera connector. Since the solution is quite lightweight, Steven Cassidy had the idea to make...

More...

Fireduino Arduino Compatible Board Features Rockchip RKnanoD Dual Core Cortex-M3 MCU (Crowdfunding)
    Rockchip RKNanoD dual core Cortex M3 micro-controller was introduced last year for IoT and audio applications, and the Firefly team, known for their FirePrime or Firefly-RK3288 development boards,...

More...

ARMv8 64-bit Processors To Replace Intel Xeon and SPARC64 Processors in Some Supercomputers
    There’s been some news recently about Sunway TaihuLight supercomputer which nows top the list of the 500 fastest super computers with 93 PFLOPS achieved with Linpack, and is comprised of 40,960...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Amlogic S912(-H) TV Box Boards Are Starting to Show Up

Amlogic S912 is one of the most expected processor this year for TV box users, and while there’s still a few months development needed before devices based on the new platform go on sale, some...

More...

Broadlink RM Mini 3 is a $10 WiFi IR Blaster for Home Automation
    Many electrical appliances such as TVs, air conditioners, heaters, and so on are still controlled using an infrared remote control, but as more and more people are getting used to their smartphone to...

More...

Raspberry Pi Zero Based Google’s Project Bloks Aims to Teach Programming to Young Children
    Visual programming development tools such as Scratch or Blockly are now becoming more popular to introduce school children to programming, and Google Research is now working on bringing the software...

More...

Mediatek Labs Unveils Deca-core Helio X20 Development Board Compliant with 96Boards CE Specifications
    More and more companies are joining the 96Boards bangwagon, and the latest move by Mediatek Labs will mean their Helio X20 development board, designed in collaboration with ArcherMind, will be the...

More...

Review of Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Activity Tracker
    I’ve been using Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for a little over two weeks now, so I’m not ready to report my findings, and the results are mixed. If you are interesting in checking out the...

More...

Eny EVR02 Virtual Reality Headset Powered by Rockchip RK3288 Processor Supports Full HD, 2K and 4K Displays
    Rockchip has recently introduced Rockchip RK3399 processor promoting it as the “best choice for VR all-in-one“, but as development is still in progress, some companies has decided to use...

More...

Review of PocketCHIP Hackable Handheld Linux Computer
    It’s not that easy to describe PocketC.H.I.P in a couple of words, as it’s so versatile. It’s a Debian based portable Linux computer with a resistive touchscreen and battery, but...

More...

Dreamcade Replay is a Retro Gaming Console Powered by Intel Braswell or Cherry Trail Processor (Crowdfunding)
    If you are old enough to have played with Sega or Atari game console, and feel nostalgic about playing retro games, Dream Arcades Inc. plans to launch a vintage gaming console powered by Intel...

More...

Does Amlogic S905X Support USB 3.0?
    Despite Amlogic roadmap claiming none of the upcoming Amlogic TV box SoCs will support USB 3.0, I’ve been informed that Amlogic S905X might already support USB 3.0. So I had a check with NEXBOX...

More...

Armtronix AC Powered WiFi Quad Relay Board is Powered by ESP8266 SoC (Crowdfunding)
    Armtronix, an Indian startup, has come to kickstarter to launch a quad relay board with an AC terminal based on ESP8266, and the company also offer a complete kit allowing you to build your own...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Forlinx i.MX6UL Linux Single Board Computer Supports ESAM Embedded Sec

Forlinx Embedded has introduced i.MX6UL single board computer (SBC) based on NXP i.MX 6Ultralite Cortex A7 processor with 512 MB RAM, 8GB storage, that includes two Ethernet interface, an LCD...

More...

TVPRO HD6 is an Intel Bay Trail mini PC Designed for Video Conference
    Intel Atom Z3735F processor has been one of the most popular low power Intel Atom processor, and has been found in tablets, mini PCs, TV sticks running Windows, Android or Linux operating systems....

More...

VLC for Android 2.0 Released with Network Shares, Multi-windows, Better Codec Support, and More
    VLC / VideoLAN is a popular desktop video player for Linux and Windows, and it’s the program I go to when I want to watch a local video on my computer. VLC also has an Android version, but last...

More...

Shenzhen Tomato X96 Amlogic S905X TV Box is Designed to be “Hooked” Behind Any Monitor or Wall Mounted
    There are several solutions to mount a mini computer or TV box behind a display, and while VESA mount is one of them, your TV may not support it, so Shenzhen Tomato has come up with “magic...

More...

Espressif ESP8285 is just like ESP8266 but with 1MB built-in Flash, and Designed for Wearables
    Espressif announced ESP8285 WiFi SoC was entering production last March. The new processor is based on ESP8266, but the company added 1MB built-in flash to make the solution smaller, and more...

More...

Fireduino Arduino Compatible Board Features Rockchip RKnanoD Dual Core Cortex-M3 MCU (Crowdfunding)
    Rockchip RKNanoD dual core Cortex M3 micro-controller was introduced last year for IoT and audio applications, and the Firefly team, known for their FirePrime or Firefly-RK3288 development boards,...

More...

ARMv8 64-bit Processors To Replace Intel Xeon and SPARC64 Processors in Some Supercomputers
    There’s been some news recently about Sunway TaihuLight supercomputer which nows top the list of the 500 fastest super computers with 93 PFLOPS achieved with Linpack, and is comprised of 40,960...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Azpen Hybrx Remix OS 3.0 Laptop based on Allwinner A64 Processor Goes

We were presented with prototypes of sub $100 Remix OS laptops based on Allwinner A64 64-bit ARM processor in April, and now it appears at least one of th presented laptops has been launched on...

More...

Infineon Showcases the Radar Board used in Google’s Project Soli, and Sense2Go Development Kit (Video)
    Google’s Project Soli sensing technology uses a miniature radar to detect touchless gesture interactions, so that you can control devices such as wearables using gestures without having to...

More...

ROOFULL MRX 4K Android TV Box Review
    CNXSoft: I’ve got many requests to review TV boxes, but I don’t always have time for them all, so from time to time I get people who help me do reviews, and this review of Roofull MRX TV...

More...

Open Source, Modular and Upgradeable EOMA68 CPU Card, Laptop and Micro Desktop Launched (Crowdfunding)
    Rhombus Tech has been working on EOMA68 standard for CPU modules based on PCMCIA at least since 2012, and after previous difficulties, they showcased a laptop prototype taking OEMA68 CPU cards at the...

More...

Improve YouTube Video Playback on Low Power Intel mini PCs by Disabling VP9 Support in Chrome or Firefox
    I’ve been reviewing several Intel Bay Trail, Cherry Trail, and Braswell mini PCs in the last year or so, and I always end up recommending Microsoft Edge browser over Firefox or Chrome for...

More...

FFmpeg 3.1 adds support for OpenMAX encoding on Raspberry Pi, VA-API H.264 & H.265 Encoding, and more
    FFmpeg is an open source multimedia framework used by many open source, as well as closed source, projects to handle audio and video containers parsing, hardware or software video decoding /...

More...

Boardcon MINI6818 CPU Module Features Samsung S5P6818 Octa-core Processor
    Samsung S5P6818 octa-core Cortex A53 processor has already been found in several single board computers and development boards including Graperain G6818 SBC and NanoPi M3 board, but so far I had not...

More...

Diginnos Docking Station Adds USB Ports and Ethernet to HDMI TV Sticks
    Android, Windows, and/or Linux based HDMI TV sticks are great, except they usually come with few USB ports, and lack wired connectivity. A couple of years ago, Measy created a dock adding USB ports...

More...

ARMADA 8040 Networking Community Board with a Quad Core ARM Cortex A72 SoC Coming Soon for $300 and Up
    Developers interested in ARMv8 server or networking boards are starting to have more and more affordable choices. After AMD Opteron A1100 series based LeMaker Cello board, and Softiron Overdrive 1000...

More...

$25 Ameba Arduino IoT Board Powered by Realtek RTL8195AM MCU Supports WiFi and NFC
    Ameba Arduino is another development board for the Internet of Things, but beside WiFi connectivity, it also includes an NFC tag, and can support Ethernet via Arduino compatible headers. The brain of...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Broadlink RM Mini 3 is a $10 WiFi IR Blaster for Home Automation

Many electrical appliances such as TVs, air conditioners, heaters, and so on are still controlled using an infrared remote control, but as more and more people are getting used to their smartphone to...

More...

Raspberry Pi Zero Based Google’s Project Bloks Aims to Teach Programming to Young Children
    Visual programming development tools such as Scratch or Blockly are now becoming more popular to introduce school children to programming, and Google Research is now working on bringing the software...

More...

Mediatek Labs Unveils Deca-core Helio X20 Development Board Compliant with 96Boards CE Specifications
    More and more companies are joining the 96Boards bangwagon, and the latest move by Mediatek Labs will mean their Helio X20 development board, designed in collaboration with ArcherMind, will be the...

More...

I’ve been using Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for a little over two weeks now, so I’m not ready to report my findings, and the results are mixed. If you are interesting in checking out the...

More...

Eny EVR02 Virtual Reality Headset Powered by Rockchip RK3288 Processor Supports Full HD, 2K and 4K Displays
    Rockchip has recently introduced Rockchip RK3399 processor promoting it as the “best choice for VR all-in-one“, but as development is still in progress, some companies has decided to use...

More...

It’s not that easy to describe PocketC.H.I.P in a couple of words, as it’s so versatile. It’s a Debian based portable Linux computer with a resistive touchscreen and battery, but...

More...

Dreamcade Replay is a Retro Gaming Console Powered by Intel Braswell or Cherry Trail Processor (Crowdfunding)
    If you are old enough to have played with Sega or Atari game console, and feel nostalgic about playing retro games, Dream Arcades Inc. plans to launch a vintage gaming console powered by Intel...

More...

Does Amlogic S905X Support USB 3.0?
    Despite Amlogic roadmap claiming none of the upcoming Amlogic TV box SoCs will support USB 3.0, I’ve been informed that Amlogic S905X might already support USB 3.0. So I had a check with NEXBOX...

More...

Armtronix AC Powered WiFi Quad Relay Board is Powered by ESP8266 SoC (Crowdfunding)
    Armtronix, an Indian startup, has come to kickstarter to launch a quad relay board with an AC terminal based on ESP8266, and the company also offer a complete kit allowing you to build your own...

More...

TVPRO HD6 is an Intel Bay Trail mini PC Designed for Video Conference
    Intel Atom Z3735F processor has been one of the most popular low power Intel Atom processor, and has been found in tablets, mini PCs, TV sticks running Windows, Android or Linux operating systems....

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Review of Vorke V1 mini PC Powered by Intel Celeron J3160 Processor

After checking out Vorke V1 mini PC hardware in the first part of the review, it’s now time to publish the review starting with system information, benchmarks, and user testing. The device...

More...

Stress Testing Windows mini PCs with OCCT Overclock Checking Tool
    I’m mostly a Linux user, but the marketplace has chosen Windows 10 as its preferred operating systems for mini PCs, so I’ve been reviewing fanless (or not) mini PCs running Windows 10 for...

More...

WiThumb is an ESP8266 WiFi USB Adapter with Motion and Temperature Sensors (Crowdfunding)
    There are now plenty of Espressif ESP8266 boards or module to play with, but most of them require some cables or wires, at least for power. WiThumb does not need any of that as it’s designed to...

More...

PGS Portable Game Console Runs Windows 10 & Android 6.0 on Intel Atom X7-Z8750 Processor (Crowdfunding)
    GPD HD Win portable game console is getting some competition, albeit in a slightly different form factor, with PGS portable game console based on Intel Atom x7-Z8750 quad core processor, running...

More...

Mini M8S II Amlogic S905X Android TV Box with 2GB RAM Sells for $37
    MINI M8S is a relatively popular Android TV box based on Amlogic S905 thanks to its low price ($33) and the inclusion of 2GB RAM. There’s now a new model simply called MINI M8S II with the same...

More...

Android 7.0 is Finally Codenamed Android Nougat, Release Scheduled for this Fall
    Despite Nutella clearly having won the popular vote, Google has finally chosen a different name most likely for trademark reasons, and Android 7.0 will be called Android “Nougat“. Since...

More...

Infineon Showcases the Radar Board used in Google’s Project Soli, and Sense2Go Development Kit (Video)
    Google’s Project Soli sensing technology uses a miniature radar to detect touchless gesture interactions, so that you can control devices such as wearables using gestures without having to...

More...

CNXSoft: I’ve got many requests to review TV boxes, but I don’t always have time for them all, so from time to time I get people who help me do reviews, and this review of Roofull MRX TV...

More...

Open Source, Modular and Upgradeable EOMA68 CPU Card, Laptop and Micro Desktop Launched (Crowdfunding)
    Rhombus Tech has been working on EOMA68 standard for CPU modules based on PCMCIA at least since 2012, and after previous difficulties, they showcased a laptop prototype taking OEMA68 CPU cards at the...

More...

Improve YouTube Video Playback on Low Power Intel mini PCs by Disabling VP9 Support in Chrome or Firefox
    I’ve been reviewing several Intel Bay Trail, Cherry Trail, and Braswell mini PCs in the last year or so, and I always end up recommending Microsoft Edge browser over Firefox or Chrome for...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default FFmpeg 3.1 adds support for OpenMAX encoding on Raspberry Pi, VA-API H

FFmpeg is an open source multimedia framework used by many open source, as well as closed source, projects to handle audio and video containers parsing, hardware or software video decoding /...

More...

Samsung S5P6818 octa-core Cortex A53 processor has already been found in several single board computers and development boards including Graperain G6818 SBC and NanoPi M3 board, but so far I had not...

More...

Android, Windows, and/or Linux based HDMI TV sticks are great, except they usually come with few USB ports, and lack wired connectivity. A couple of years ago, Measy created a dock adding USB ports...

More...

ARMADA 8040 Networking Community Board with a Quad Core ARM Cortex A72 SoC Coming Soon for $300 and Up
    Developers interested in ARMv8 server or networking boards are starting to have more and more affordable choices. After AMD Opteron A1100 series based LeMaker Cello board, and Softiron Overdrive 1000...

More...

$25 Ameba Arduino IoT Board Powered by Realtek RTL8195AM MCU Supports WiFi and NFC
    Ameba Arduino is another development board for the Internet of Things, but beside WiFi connectivity, it also includes an NFC tag, and can support Ethernet via Arduino compatible headers. The brain of...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Have US Customs Declared War on TV Boxes (and mini PCs)?

Customs are useful to make sure illegal or dangerous goods don’t reach customers, and they also “protect jobs” or “special interests” by applying tariffs to imports. If...

More...

WiReboot is a Watchdog Device Rebooting Your Router if the WiFi Connection is Lost (Crowdfunding)
    Routers are usually pretty stable devices, but sometimes they still hang, and I think I must reboot my router about 2 to 3 times a year as I lose (Ethernet) connectivity. I’m usually at home,...

More...

UL Goes Beyond Electrical Safety with UL 2900 IoT Security Standard
    UL is a company providing testing and safety certifications with electrical, building, fire, mechanical and other codes to ensure products sold to consumers and companies are as safe as possible, and...

More...

Compulab Fitlet-RM is a Rugged Wide Temperature Fanless mini PC based on AMD A10 Micro-6700T Processor
    Among the many Intel Cherry Trail and Braswell mini PCs, it’s nice to see an alternative with AMD processor, and after their Fitlet-H and Fitlet-iA10 mini PCs powered by AMD A10 Micro-6700T...

More...

AOMedia AV1 is a Royalty-free, Open Source Video Codec Aiming to Replace VP9 and Compete with H.265
    The Alliance for Open Media, or_AOMedia, is a new non-profit organization founded in 2015 by Amazon, Cisco, Google, Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Mozilla, and Netflix, and more recently joined by...

More...

Stress Testing Windows mini PCs with OCCT Overclock Checking Tool
    I’m mostly a Linux user, but the marketplace has chosen Windows 10 as its preferred operating systems for mini PCs, so I’ve been reviewing fanless (or not) mini PCs running Windows 10 for...

More...

WiThumb is an ESP8266 WiFi USB Adapter with Motion and Temperature Sensors (Crowdfunding)
    There are now plenty of Espressif ESP8266 boards or module to play with, but most of them require some cables or wires, at least for power. WiThumb does not need any of that as it’s designed to...

More...

PGS Portable Game Console Runs Windows 10 & Android 6.0 on Intel Atom X7-Z8750 Processor (Crowdfunding)
    GPD HD Win portable game console is getting some competition, albeit in a slightly different form factor, with PGS portable game console based on Intel Atom x7-Z8750 quad core processor, running...

More...

MINI M8S is a relatively popular Android TV box based on Amlogic S905 thanks to its low price ($33) and the inclusion of 2GB RAM. There’s now a new model simply called MINI M8S II with the same...

More...

Android 7.0 is Finally Codenamed Android Nougat, Release Scheduled for this Fall
    Despite Nutella clearly having won the popular vote, Google has finally chosen a different name most likely for trademark reasons, and Android 7.0 will be called Android “Nougat“. Since...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Infineon Showcases the Radar Board used in Google’s Project Soli, and

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WeTek Hub Amlogic S905 TV Box Gets Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware

Amlogic S905 TV boxes are currently running Android 5.1, but a few are now getting Android 6.0 support including MXQ Plus, and soon K1 Plus. VideoStrong refused to provide the firmware for MXQ Plus...

More...

$99 MATRIX Creator Raspberry Pi Add-on Board Features Plenty of Sensors, a 2.4 GHz Radio, and More
    MATRIX Creator is a round-shaped add-on board for Raspberry Pi boards with various sensors, a microphone array, an LED array, a Xilinx FPGA, an Atmel Cortex-M3 MCU, wireless connectivity via Z-Wave,...

More...

Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 Cortex-M4 ANT & Bluetooth LE SoC Gets Even Tinier
    Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 is a Bluetooth 4.2 LE SoC based on an ARM Cortex-M4F core that was first released about a year ago in a QFN48 package targeting IoT and Wearables. But if your...

More...

RisingHF IoT Discovery is a LoRaWAN Evaluation Kit for Raspberry Pi
    There are many current and upcoming long range low power wireless protocols for the IoT, but this morning I learned that South Korea launched a LoRa network (aka LoRaWAN), after another launch in the...

More...

Allwinner and Qualcomm Partner on Android and Windows 10 LTE Tablets
    Allwinner, a leading tablet SoC vendor, and Qualcomm have decided to collaborate, and introduced three new LTE tablet reference designs based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 430, and 435 available to...

More...

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ac Wave 2 Products Support MU-MIMO, 160 MHz Channels, and More
    802.11ac WiFi is now found in many routers and devices, and the Wi-Fi alliance has so far certified close to 3,000 “Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ac” products. I understand that certification is not...

More...

WiReboot is a Watchdog Device Rebooting Your Router if the WiFi Connection is Lost (Crowdfunding)
    Routers are usually pretty stable devices, but sometimes they still hang, and I think I must reboot my router about 2 to 3 times a year as I lose (Ethernet) connectivity. I’m usually at home,...

More...

UL is a company providing testing and safety certifications with electrical, building, fire, mechanical and other codes to ensure products sold to consumers and companies are as safe as possible, and...

More...

Compulab Fitlet-RM is a Rugged Wide Temperature Fanless mini PC based on AMD A10 Micro-6700T Processor
    Among the many Intel Cherry Trail and Braswell mini PCs, it’s nice to see an alternative with AMD processor, and after their Fitlet-H and Fitlet-iA10 mini PCs powered by AMD A10 Micro-6700T...

More...

AOMedia AV1 is a Royalty-free, Open Source Video Codec Aiming to Replace VP9 and Compete with H.265
    The Alliance for Open Media, or_AOMedia, is a new non-profit organization founded in 2015 by Amazon, Cisco, Google, Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Mozilla, and Netflix, and more recently joined by...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Stress Testing Windows mini PCs with OCCT Overclock Checking Tool

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Update: a defect has been found, so the board is not for sale anymore. Samsung S5P6818 octa-core Cortex A53 processor has already been found in several single board computers and development boards...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Star Cloud PCG03U Bay Trail Ubuntu mini PC with 2GB RAM, 64GB Storage

Last year, I reviewed MeLE PCG03 mini PC with Windows 8.1. and later upgraded it to Windows 10, but the company has now started to launch Ubuntu based TV sticks and mini PCs, under their new Star...

More...

STMicro STM32 ARM Cortex M3 Boards List and Wiki
    STMicro STM32 has popular Cortex-M micro-controller found in the $2 “Blue Pill” board, STMicro’s own Nucleo Board, as well as many other variants. Olavi Kamppari (OliviliK), working...

More...

Samsung UFS micro SD Card Alternatives Promise High Sequential and Random I/O Performance
    UFS (Universal Flash Storage) chips are now commonly found in premium smartphones, but the UFS standard has also been published for removable cards, and Samsung has just introduced their first cards...

More...

OpenCellular is Facebook’s (soon to be) Open Source Wireless Access Platform
    A few months after Canonical and Lime Micro LimeSDR open source software defined radio aiming to be used as a development platform, but also as the base for low cost cellular or other wireless base...

More...

Smaller & Faster than Raspberry Pi Zero: Meet NanoPi NEO ARM Linux Development Board
    Raspberry Pi Zero has two noticeable attributes compared to other Raspberry Pi boards: it’s smaller and it’s cheaper. FriendlyARM has now designed another model for their NanoPi family,...

More...

$99 MATRIX Creator Raspberry Pi Add-on Board Features Plenty of Sensors, a 2.4 GHz Radio, and More
    MATRIX Creator is a round-shaped add-on board for Raspberry Pi boards with various sensors, a microphone array, an LED array, a Xilinx FPGA, an Atmel Cortex-M3 MCU, wireless connectivity via Z-Wave,...

More...

Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 is a Bluetooth 4.2 LE SoC based on an ARM Cortex-M4F core that was first released about a year ago in a QFN48 package targeting IoT and Wearables. But if your...

More...

There are many current and upcoming long range low power wireless protocols for the IoT, but this morning I learned that South Korea launched a LoRa network (aka LoRaWAN), after another launch in the...

More...

Allwinner, a leading tablet SoC vendor, and Qualcomm have decided to collaborate, and introduced three new LTE tablet reference designs based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 430, and 435 available to...

More...

802.11ac WiFi is now found in many routers and devices, and the Wi-Fi alliance has so far certified close to 3,000 “Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ac” products. I understand that certification is not...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WiReboot is a Watchdog Device Rebooting Your Router if the WiFi Connec

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ARNU Box Mach 10 64-bit Pure Linux TV Box Review

In part 1 of ARNU Box Mach 10 64-bit Pure Linux review, I listed the specifications, and took some pictures of the Amlogic S905 based TV box, and its board. I’ve now completed testing of this...

More...

STMicro STM32 ARM Cortex M3 Boards List and Wiki
    STMicro STM32 has popular Cortex-M micro-controller found in the $2 “Blue Pill” board, STMicro’s own Nucleo Board, as well as many other variants. Olavi Kamppari (OliviliK), working...

More...

Samsung UFS micro SD Card Alternatives Promise High Sequential and Random I/O Performance
    UFS (Universal Flash Storage) chips are now commonly found in premium smartphones, but the UFS standard has also been published for removable cards, and Samsung has just introduced their first cards...

More...

OpenCellular is Facebook’s (soon to be) Open Source Wireless Access Platform
    A few months after Canonical and Lime Micro LimeSDR open source software defined radio aiming to be used as a development platform, but also as the base for low cost cellular or other wireless base...

More...

Smaller & Faster than Raspberry Pi Zero: Meet NanoPi NEO ARM Linux Development Board
    Raspberry Pi Zero has two noticeable attributes compared to other Raspberry Pi boards: it’s smaller and it’s cheaper. FriendlyARM has now designed another model for their NanoPi family,...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default UL Goes Beyond Electrical Safety with UL 2900 IoT Security Standard

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast