Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1573

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Realtek WiFi 7 and WiFi 6 roadmap for routers and clients

We’ve just written about Realtek 5 Gbps Ethernet chips, but the company also has some...

More...

Orange Pi 800 Keyboard PC gets 128GB flash storage
    The Orange Pi 800 keyboard PC, launched as an alternative to the Raspberry Pi 400...

More...

Realtek RTL8126, RTL8157, and RTL8251B 5Gbps Ethernet solutions showcased at COMPUTEX 2023
    I only upgraded my local network to 2.5 Gbps Ethernet last year, but 5 Gbps...

More...

MangoPi mCore-R818 module powers CyberPad 3.1-inch handheld android “tablet”
    mCore-R818 is the first time that MangoPi adopts the design combination of a core-lite module...

More...

ARIES v3.0 development board features India-made VEGA RISC-V processor
    ARIES v3.0 is an Arduino-inspired development board with the made-in-India 100 MHz THEAJS32 ASIC with...

More...

eEver EJ523D chip enables 4Kp60 video capture or streaming over USB 3.2
    eEver Technology, a subsidiary of eTron Technology, has launched the EJ523D 4Kp60 audio and video...

More...

ECS RK3568-IS 3.5-inch SBC with Rockchip RK3568 SoC showcased at COMPUTEX 2023
    ECS is better known for its LIVA mini PCs and x86 motherboards, but ECSIPC unveiled...

More...

NXP i.MX 91 single-core Cortex-A55 SoC to power Linux-based cost-optimized edge devices
    NXP has just unveiled the NXP i.MX 91 single-core Cortex-A55 processor following the introduction of...

More...

LILYGO T-FPGA devkit combines ESP32-S3 WiSoC with Gowin GW1NSR-4C FPGA
    LILYGO T-FPGA development kit is comprised of an M.2 module with an ESP32-S3 WiFi and...

More...

$10 Arduino-programmable WCH CH552 macro keyboard is configurable from a web browser
    The 4xMacropad is a low-cost, open-source hardware 4-key mechanical macro keyboard based on WCH CH552G...

More...

Review of BIGTREETECH Pad 7 Klipper pad with Creality Ender-3 Pro S1 3D printer
    I received the BIGTREETECH Pad 7 7-inch Klipper pad and tablet PC for review earlier...

More...

Arm unveils Cortex-X4, Cortex-A720, Cortex-A520 CPUs, Immortalis-720 GPU
    Arm has just announced the new Total Compute Solutions 2023 (TCS23) with Cortex-X4, Cortex-A720, and...

More...

8-inch mini laptop is powered by an Intel Processor N100 Alder Lake-N SoC
    A mini laptop with an 8-inch touchscreen display, powered by an Intel Processor N100 Alder...

More...

SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro Review – An ESP32-S3 & RP2040 IoT devkit with a 4-inch display, LoRa connectivity, sensors
    The SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro is an IoT development kit based on ESP32-S3 WiFi & BLE...

More...

SMARC 2.1 system-on-module is powered by an Intel Alder Lake-N Atom x7000E, Processor, or Core i3 processor
    TQ-Embedded TQMxE41S is a SMARC 2.1 system-on-module (SoM) powered by an Intel Alder Lake-N Atom...

More...

ARIES FIVEberry – A Community RISC-V SBC powered by Renesas RZ/Five processor
    ARIES Embedded has unveiled the FIVEberry 64-bit RISC-V community board for fast prototyping fitted with...

More...

Reolink E1 Outdoor Pro 4K smart security camera supports WiFi 6 connectivity
    Reolink E1 Outdoor Pro is a 4K smart security camera with PTZ and auto-tracking like...

More...

Snagboot is an open-source cross-vendor recovery tool for embedded targets
    Bootlin has just released the Snagboot open-source recovery tool for embedded platforms designed to work...

More...

iW-RainboW-G55M is an OSM-LF compliant module based on TI AM62A Cortex-A53 processor
    iWave Systems iW-RainboW-G55M is an OSM Size L compliant system-on-module based on Texas Instruments AM62A...

More...

Imagination IMG CXM is a small GPU with HDR support for TV boxes, wearables, and Smart Home appliances
    Imagination IMG CXM is a power-efficient embedded GPU family with HDR support user interfaces, thus...

More...

USB4 docking station supports up to five 4K displays with 120 Hz refresh rate
    Action Star Technology, a Taiwanese OEM/ODM of USB productivity solutions part of Qisda (BenQ group),...

More...

AMD Ryzen and Athlon 7020-C processors to power Chromebooks with up to 19.5 hours of battery life
    AMD has just unveiled the Ryzen and Athlon 7020-C series processor family designed for Chromebooks,...

More...

SONOFF TX Ultimate Review – A smart touch wall switch with innovative features
    SONOFF has been producing a wide range of new products over the years, and since...

More...

FireBeetle 2 ESP32-S3 camera board ships 16MB flash, 8MB PSRAM, PCB or external antenna
    DFRobot “FireBeetle 2 ESP32-S3” is a 2MP camera board with ESP32-S3N16R8 dual-core WiFi and Bluetooth...

More...

Ultrawide 8.8-inch HDMI and USB information display is offered with optional touchscreen support
    Last year, I wrote about the Turing Smart Screen low-cost 3.5-inch display based on a...

More...

Save up to 90%! Grab a MS Office 2021 license for just $24.25 with this deal! (Sponsored)
    Using a PC for work and play is great, but whether you’re performing basic tasks...

More...

Link.ONE LTE-M, NB-IoT, and LoRaWAN all-in-one LPWAN devkit is programmable with the Arduino IDE
    RAKwireless Link.ONE is an all-in-one LPWAN development kit programmable with the Arduino IDE and based...

More...

SparkFun “Datalogger IoT – 9DoF” no code platform supports over 50 Qwiic sensor modules
    SparkFun “DataLogger IoT – 9DOF” is an ESP32-based data logger board that transfers data to...

More...

$25 Sipeed Tang Nano 20K FPGA board can simulate a RISC-V core, run Linux, retro games
    The Sipeed Tang Nano 20K is a low-cost FPGA development board based on Gowin GW2AR-18...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rikomagic RKM V7P TV stick and digital signage gets 4GB RAM, 32GB flas

Rikomagic RKM V7P is an upgrade to the Rockchip RK3568-powered RKM V7 HDMI TV stick...

More...

CrowVision review – An 11.6-inch 1366×768 touchscreen display that works with multiple SBCs
    CrowVision is an 11.6-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 1366×768 resolution that is designed to...

More...

Pico-Ice board combines Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU with Lattice ICE40 UltraPlus 5K FPGA
    tinyVision.ai Pico-Ice is a development board with a Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU and a Lattice...

More...

Khadas VIM4 Amlogic A311D2 SBC gets 3.2 TOPS NPU
    First introduced in 2022, the Khadas VIM4 SBC will now sell with an Amlogic A311D2-N0D...

More...

The Orange Pi 800 keyboard PC, launched as an alternative to the Raspberry Pi 400...

More...

Realtek RTL8126, RTL8157, and RTL8251B 5Gbps Ethernet solutions showcased at COMPUTEX 2023

More...

mCore-R818 is the first time that MangoPi adopts the design combination of a core-lite module...

More...

ARIES v3.0 is an Arduino-inspired development board with the made-in-India 100 MHz THEAJS32 ASIC with...

More...

eEver Technology, a subsidiary of eTron Technology, has launched the EJ523D 4Kp60 audio and video...

More...

ECS is better known for its LIVA mini PCs and x86 motherboards, but ECSIPC unveiled...

More...

NXP i.MX 91 single-core Cortex-A55 SoC to power Linux-based cost-optimized edge devices
    NXP has just unveiled the NXP i.MX 91 single-core Cortex-A55 processor following the introduction of...

More...

LILYGO T-FPGA development kit is comprised of an M.2 module with an ESP32-S3 WiFi and...

More...

$10 Arduino-programmable WCH CH552 macro keyboard is configurable from a web browser
    The 4xMacropad is a low-cost, open-source hardware 4-key mechanical macro keyboard based on WCH CH552G...

More...

I received the BIGTREETECH Pad 7 7-inch Klipper pad and tablet PC for review earlier...

More...

Arm has just announced the new Total Compute Solutions 2023 (TCS23) with Cortex-X4, Cortex-A720, and...

More...

8-inch mini laptop is powered by an Intel Processor N95 Alder Lake-N SoC
    A mini laptop with an 8-inch touchscreen display, powered by an Intel Processor N100 N95...

More...

SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro Review – An ESP32-S3 & RP2040 IoT devkit with a 4-inch display, LoRa connectivity, sensors
    The SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro is an IoT development kit based on ESP32-S3 WiFi & BLE...

More...

SMARC 2.1 system-on-module is powered by an Intel Alder Lake-N Atom x7000E, Processor, or Core i3 processor
    TQ-Embedded TQMxE41S is a SMARC 2.1 system-on-module (SoM) powered by an Intel Alder Lake-N Atom...

More...

ARIES Embedded has unveiled the FIVEberry 64-bit RISC-V community board for fast prototyping fitted with...

More...

Reolink E1 Outdoor Pro is a 4K smart security camera with PTZ and auto-tracking like...

More...

Bootlin has just released the Snagboot open-source recovery tool for embedded platforms designed to work...

More...

iW-RainboW-G55M is an OSM-LF compliant module based on TI AM62A Cortex-A53 processor
    iWave Systems iW-RainboW-G55M is an OSM Size L compliant system-on-module based on Texas Instruments AM62A...

More...

Imagination IMG CXM is a small GPU with HDR support for TV boxes, wearables, and Smart Home appliances
    Imagination IMG CXM is a power-efficient embedded GPU family with HDR support user interfaces, thus...

More...

Action Star Technology, a Taiwanese OEM/ODM of USB productivity solutions part of Qisda (BenQ group),...

More...

AMD Ryzen and Athlon 7020-C processors to power Chromebooks with up to 19.5 hours of battery life
    AMD has just unveiled the Ryzen and Athlon 7020-C series processor family designed for Chromebooks,...

More...

SONOFF TX Ultimate Review – A smart touch wall switch with innovative features
    SONOFF has been producing a wide range of new products over the years, and since...

More...

FireBeetle 2 ESP32-S3 camera board ships 16MB flash, 8MB PSRAM, PCB or external antenna
    DFRobot “FireBeetle 2 ESP32-S3” is a 2MP camera board with ESP32-S3N16R8 dual-core WiFi and Bluetooth...

More...

Ultrawide 8.8-inch HDMI and USB information display is offered with optional touchscreen support
    Last year, I wrote about the Turing Smart Screen low-cost 3.5-inch display based on a...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default reTerminal DM – A Raspberry Pi CM4-powered 10.1-inch HMI controller

Seeed Studio’s reTerminal DM is an upgrade to the Raspberry Pi CM4-powered reTerminal with a...

More...

UP Squared i12 is a compact Alder Lake-P single board computer
    AAEON’s UP Squared i12 is a single board computer with the same dimensions as the...

More...

NexDock XL 15.6-inch touchscreen laptop shell for smartphones supports wireless charging
    The NexDock XL is a 15.6-inch touchscreen laptop shell for a smartphone with wireless charging...

More...

Analog Discovery 3 – A 125 MS/s USB oscilloscope, waveform generator, logic analyzer, and variable power supply
    Digilent Analog Discovery 3 is a USB oscilloscope with a sample rate of up to...

More...

$200 CHUWI LarkBox X gets Processor N100 option
    Initially launched with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700U mobile processor last year, the CHUWI LarkBox...

More...

CrowVision review – An 11.6-inch 1366×768 touchscreen display that works with multiple SBCs
    CrowVision is an 11.6-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 1366×768 resolution that is designed to...

More...

Pico-Ice board combines Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU with Lattice ICE40 UltraPlus 5K FPGA
    tinyVision.ai Pico-Ice is a development board with a Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU and a Lattice...

More...

First introduced in 2022, the Khadas VIM4 SBC will now sell with an Amlogic A311D2-N0D...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

A mini laptop with an 8-inch touchscreen display, powered by an Intel Processor N100 N95...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default T-RGB ESP32-S3 board gets larger 2.8-inch round color display

LILYGO T-RGB ESP32-S3 board was first introduced last year with a 2.1-inch round color touchscreen...

More...

A first look at i-Pi SMARC 1200 (Genio 1200) development kit
    ADLINK Technology’s i-PI SMARC 1200 is an industrial prototyping kit for AI IoT and Robotics...

More...

Axiomtek AIE110-XNX is an affordable Edge AI Developer Kit based on NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX
    Axiomtek AIE110-XNX Edge AI developer kit provides up to 21 TOPS of accelerated AI computing...

More...

Epi 32U4 – An Arduino-compatible USB-C development board with ATmega32U4 MCU (Crowdfunding)
    Epi 32U4 is a tiny Arduino-compatible development board based on a Microchip ATmega32U4 8-bit AVR...

More...

Silicon Labs FG28 Sub-GHz wireless and 2.4 GHz BLE SoC supports Amazon Sidewalk, Wi-SUN, etc…
    Silicon Labs dual-band FG28 Cortex-M33 SoC comes with sub-Gigahertz and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth LE radios...

More...

Lansheng Technology stocks over 400,000 types of electronic components from 40 silicon vendors (Sponsored)
    Established for more than 10 years in Shenzhen, Lansheng Technology Limited is a spot stock...

More...

GEEKOM AS 6 review – Part 2: An AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX mini PC tested with Windows 11 Pro
    We’ve previously checked out the hardware of the GEEKOM AS 6 mini PC, the retail...

More...

AAEON’s UP Squared i12 is a single board computer with the same dimensions as the...

More...

NexDock XL 15.6-inch touchscreen laptop shell for smartphones supports wireless charging
    The NexDock XL is a 15.6-inch touchscreen laptop shell for a smartphone with wireless charging...

More...

Analog Discovery 3 – A 125 MS/s USB oscilloscope, waveform generator, logic analyzer, and variable power supply
    Digilent Analog Discovery 3 is a USB oscilloscope with a sample rate of up to...

More...

Initially launched with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700U mobile processor last year, the CHUWI LarkBox...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Industrial offers ECC memory, extended temperat

NVIDIA has recently introduced the Jetson AGX Orin Industrial module that comes with an extended...

More...

AOOSTAR AMD Ryzen 5 mini PC also works as a two-bay NAS and 2.5GbE router
    AOOSTAR mini PC is a 3-in-1 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mini PC with two 3.5-inch...

More...

CompuLab UCM-iMX93 – A miniature NXP i.MX 93 module with WiFi 5 & Bluetooth 5.3
    CompuLab UCM-iMX93 is a miniature system-on-module powered by the new NXP i.MX93 Cortex-A55 AI processor...

More...

Tiny STM32MP135 system-on-module comes with up to 512MB RAM, 256MB NAND flash or 4GB eMMC flash
    MYiR Technology’s MYC-YF13X is a system-on-module powered by the latest STMicro STM32MP135 cost-optimized Cortex-A7 microprocessor...

More...

Inkplate 5 – A 5.2-inch wireless e-paper display programmable with Arduino or MicroPython (Crowdfunding)
    The team at Soldered Electronics has been designing Inkplate ESP32-based e-paper displays ever since the...

More...

Intel Atom C1100, C1110, C1130 “Arizona Beach” CPUs target low power network appliances
    Intel Atom C1100, C1110, and C1130 “Arizona Beach” processors have been discreetly launched last year...

More...

Debian 12 “Bookworm” released with Linux 6.1
    Debian 12 “Bookworm” operating system has been released with an update to Linux 6.1 LTS...

More...

ADLINK Technology’s i-PI SMARC 1200 is an industrial prototyping kit for AI IoT and Robotics...

More...

Axiomtek AIE110-XNX is an affordable Edge AI Developer Kit based on NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX
    Axiomtek AIE110-XNX Edge AI developer kit provides up to 21 TOPS of accelerated AI computing...

More...

Epi 32U4 – An Arduino-compatible USB-C development board with ATmega32U4 MCU (Crowdfunding)
    Epi 32U4 is a tiny Arduino-compatible development board based on a Microchip ATmega32U4 8-bit AVR...

More...

Silicon Labs FG28 Sub-GHz wireless and 2.4 GHz BLE SoC supports Amazon Sidewalk, Wi-SUN, etc…
    Silicon Labs dual-band FG28 Cortex-M33 SoC comes with sub-Gigahertz and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth LE radios...

More...

Lansheng Technology stocks over 400,000 types of electronic components from 40 silicon vendors (Sponsored)
    Established for more than 10 years in Shenzhen, Lansheng Technology Limited is a spot stock...

More...

GEEKOM AS 6 review – Part 2: An AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX mini PC tested with Windows 11 Pro
    We’ve previously checked out the hardware of the GEEKOM AS 6 mini PC, the retail...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ESP32 WiFi Color Display Kit Grande is a soldering kit with a 3.5-inch

ThingPulse “ESP32 WiFi Color Display Kit Grande” is an IoT soldering kit based on the...

More...

Morefine M600 6900HX review – A Ryzen 9 6900HX mini PC tested with Windows 11 and Ubuntu 23.04
    Under review today is Morefine M600 6900HX mini PC which is a generational update to...

More...

uSDR – A tiny M.2 SDR board controllable from your web browser (Crowdfunding)
    uSDR is an embedded software-defined radio (SDR) M.2 board based on an AMD Embedded Artix-7...

More...

ASUS PRIME N100I-D D4 – An Intel Processor N100 mini-ITX motherboard
    ASUS PRIME N100I-D D4 is a fanless mini-ITX motherboard based on the Intel Processor N100...

More...

Helix 511 fanless industrial embedded computer features Intel Celeron 7305 up to Core i7-12800HL CPU
    OnLogic Helix 511 edge computer features an Intel Alder Lake processor from Celeron 7305 up...

More...

Nordic Semi nRF7001 is a 2.4GHz WiFi 6 companion IC for nRF52, nRF53, and nRF91 wireless chips
    Nordic Semi nRF7001 is the second nRF70 Series WiFi 6 companion IC. It is designed...

More...

56% off UPDF – An Adobe Acrobat Alternative for PC, Mac, iOS and Android (Sponsored)
    UPDF is an all-in-one PDF editor that can read, annotate, edit and sync, convert, encrypt,...

More...

AAEON PICO-EHL1 Pico-ITX Elkhart Lake SBC is designed for digital signage applications
    AAEON PICO-EHL1 is a lightweight and power-efficient Pico-ITX SBC powered by Intel “Elkhart Lake” Atom...

More...

Orange Pi 5/5B SBC gets a fanless aluminum enclosure
    Orange Pi 5 and 5B are affordable single board computers based on Rockchip RK3588S processor,...

More...

T-Watch S3 ESP32-S3 smartwatch supports WiFi, Bluetooth LE, and LoRa connectivity
    LILYGO T-Watch S3 is an ESP32-S3 WiFi and Bluetooth LE smartwatch with LoRa connectivity, and...

More...

More...

CompuLab UCM-iMX93 is a miniature system-on-module powered by the new NXP i.MX93 Cortex-A55 AI processor...

More...

Tiny STM32MP135 system-on-module comes with up to 512MB RAM, 256MB NAND flash or 4GB eMMC flash
    MYiR Technology’s MYC-YF13X is a system-on-module powered by the latest STMicro STM32MP135 cost-optimized Cortex-A7 microprocessor...

More...

Inkplate 5 – A 5.2-inch wireless e-paper display programmable with Arduino or MicroPython (Crowdfunding)
    The team at Soldered Electronics has been designing Inkplate ESP32-based e-paper displays ever since the...

More...

Intel Atom C1100, C1110, C1130 “Arizona Beach” CPUs target low power network appliances
    Intel Atom C1100, C1110, and C1130 “Arizona Beach” processors have been discreetly launched last year...

More...

Debian 12 “Bookworm” operating system has been released with an update to Linux 6.1 LTS...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default $5 Ai-M62-12F-Kit RISC-V development board features BL616 WiFi 6, BLE

Ai Thinker Ai-M62-12F-Kit is a development board based on Bouffalo Lab BL616 RISC-V microcontroller with...

More...

Arylic H50 wireless stereo amplifier supports Airplay2, Amazon Alexa (Sponsored)
    Arylic H50 is a new wireless stereo amplifier with an ESS9023p Sabre DAC and support...

More...

GEEKOM AS 6 mini PC review – Part 3: Ubuntu 22.04 Linux
    We’ve already checked out GEEKOM AS 6 (ASUS PN53) mini PC‘s hardware based on AMD...

More...

Station P2S Rockchip RK3568 mini PC adds support for 4G LTE cellular connectivity
    Firefly’s Station P2S mini PC is a new variant of the Station P2 based on...

More...

i-Pi SMARC 1200 (MediaTek Genio 1200) devkit tested with a Yocto Linux image
    Last weekend I received ADLINK’s i-Pi SMARC 1200 development kit powered by MediaTek Genio 1200...

More...

Morefine M600 6900HX review – A Ryzen 9 6900HX mini PC tested with Windows 11 and Ubuntu 23.04
    Under review today is Morefine M600 6900HX mini PC which is a generational update to...

More...

uSDR is an embedded software-defined radio (SDR) M.2 board based on an AMD Embedded Artix-7...

More...

ASUS PRIME N100I-D D4 is a fanless mini-ITX motherboard based on the Intel Processor N100...

More...

Helix 511 fanless industrial embedded computer features Intel Celeron 7305 up to Core i7-12800HL CPU
    OnLogic Helix 511 edge computer features an Intel Alder Lake processor from Celeron 7305 up...

More...

Nordic Semi nRF7001 is a 2.4GHz WiFi 6 companion IC for nRF52, nRF53, and nRF91 wireless chips
    Nordic Semi nRF7001 is the second nRF70 Series WiFi 6 companion IC. It is designed...

More...

56% off UPDF – An Adobe Acrobat Alternative for PC, Mac, iOS and Android (Sponsored)
    UPDF is an all-in-one PDF editor that can read, annotate, edit and sync, convert, encrypt,...

More...

AAEON PICO-EHL1 Pico-ITX Elkhart Lake SBC is designed for digital signage applications
    AAEON PICO-EHL1 is a lightweight and power-efficient Pico-ITX SBC powered by Intel “Elkhart Lake” Atom...

More...

Orange Pi 5 and 5B are affordable single board computers based on Rockchip RK3588S processor,...

More...

T-Watch S3 ESP32-S3 smartwatch supports WiFi, Bluetooth LE, and LoRa connectivity
    LILYGO T-Watch S3 is an ESP32-S3 WiFi and Bluetooth LE smartwatch with LoRa connectivity, and...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Banana Pi BPI-R4 WiFi 7 router board is powered by a MediaTek Filogic

Banana Pi BPI-R4 is a WiFi 7 router board powered by the MediaTek MT7988A (Filogic...

More...

Qualcomm S3 Gen 2 Sound Platform supports LE Audio and Auracast broadcast audio
    The Qualcomm S3 Gen 2 Sound Platform (QCC5181) is a Bluetooth 5.4 audio solution designed...

More...

NOVELDA’s latest UWB radar presence sensor consumes less than 100 µW
    NOVELDA has unveiled a new low-power ultra-wideband (UWB) radar presence sensor with a power consumption...

More...

8K TV box board features Amlogic S928X Cortex-A76/A55 SoC
    The “YB910_428_V1.0” is an Amlogic S928X penta-core Cortex-A76/A55 board designed for 8K TV boxes with...

More...

Particle launches Photon 2 Realtek RTL8721DM dual-band WiFi and BLE IoT board, Particle P2 module
    Particle has launched the Photon 2 dual-band WiFi and BLE IoT board powered by a...

More...

Zvidar Z-GW-V01 Smart Gateway runs Home Assistant on Allwinner A133 processor
    Shenzhen Zvidar Technologies’ Z-GW-V01, also known as the Zvidar Smart Gateway is a single board...

More...

WLKATA Robotics Haro380 is a high precision industrial 6-Axis mini robotic arm (Crowdfunding)
    WLKATA Robotics’ Haro380 is a high-precision industrial 6-axis mini robotic arm that can carry a...

More...

Fudan Micro JFM7K325T is a clone of AMD Embedded Kintex 7 325T FPGA
    Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics Group, also known as FMSH, has designed a clone of the AMD...

More...

Broadcom unveils 2nd generation WiFi 7 chipsets: BCM6765, BCM47722, BCM4390
    Broadcom has announced its second generation WiFi 7 chipsets: the BCM6765 residential WiFi 7 access...

More...

8K 50MP camera module targets NVIDIA Jetson, Raspberry Pi, and RK3588 boards (Crowdfunding)
    RBTS.co’s C50M camera module is equipped with the same 8K 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 image...

More...

Espressif ESP Thread Border Router board combines ESP32-H2 & ESP32-S3 wireless chips
    Espressif Systems has launched the ESP Thread Border Router/Zigbee Gateway board based on ESP32-H2 (802.15.4)...

More...

Arylic H50 wireless stereo amplifier supports Airplay2, Amazon Alexa (Sponsored)
    Arylic H50 is a new wireless stereo amplifier with an ESS9023p Sabre DAC and support...

More...

We’ve already checked out GEEKOM AS 6 (ASUS PN53) mini PC‘s hardware based on AMD...

More...

Station P2S Rockchip RK3568 mini PC adds support for 4G LTE cellular connectivity

More...

Last weekend I received ADLINK’s i-Pi SMARC 1200 development kit powered by MediaTek Genio 1200...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Using Link.ONE all-in-one LPWAN development kit with ChipStark, Node-R

RAKwireless has sent us a review sample of the WisTrio Link.ONE all-in-one LPWAN IoT development...

More...

Portenta C33 is a $64 Arduino Pro board based on Renesas RA6M5 Arm Cortex-M33 MCU
    Arduino Portenta C33 is the latest board from the Arduino Pro family which the company...

More...

PiccoloBASIC – A BASIC interpreter for the Raspberry Pi Pico board
    PiccoloBASIC is an open-source BASIC interpreter for the Raspberry Pi Pico development board that’s based...

More...

Qualcomm 212S and 9205S Satellite IoT modems target remote monitoring and asset tracking
    Qualcomm has just unveiled the Qualcomm 212S and Qualcomm 9205S Satellite IoT modems developed in...

More...

Atezr V35 review – A 35W laser engraver
    Karl here. Today let’s look at the Atezr V35 35W diode laser engraver. Atezr is...

More...

The Qualcomm S3 Gen 2 Sound Platform (QCC5181) is a Bluetooth 5.4 audio solution designed...

More...

NOVELDA has unveiled a new low-power ultra-wideband (UWB) radar presence sensor with a power consumption...

More...

The “YB910_428_V1.0” is an Amlogic S928X penta-core Cortex-A76/A55 board designed for 8K TV boxes with...

More...

Particle launches Photon 2 Realtek RTL8721DM dual-band WiFi and BLE IoT board, Particle P2 module
    Particle has launched the Photon 2 dual-band WiFi and BLE IoT board powered by a...

More...

Shenzhen Zvidar Technologies’ Z-GW-V01, also known as the Zvidar Smart Gateway is a single board...

More...

WLKATA Robotics Haro380 is a high precision industrial 6-Axis mini robotic arm (Crowdfunding)
    WLKATA Robotics’ Haro380 is a high-precision industrial 6-axis mini robotic arm that can carry a...

More...

Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics Group, also known as FMSH, has designed a clone of the AMD...

More...

Broadcom unveils 2nd generation WiFi 7 chipsets: BCM6765, BCM47722, BCM4390
    Broadcom has announced its second generation WiFi 7 chipsets: the BCM6765 residential WiFi 7 access...

More...

8K 50MP camera module targets NVIDIA Jetson, Raspberry Pi, and RK3588 boards (Crowdfunding)
    RBTS.co’s C50M camera module is equipped with the same 8K 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 image...

More...

Espressif ESP Thread Border Router board combines ESP32-H2 & ESP32-S3 wireless chips
    Espressif Systems has launched the ESP Thread Border Router/Zigbee Gateway board based on ESP32-H2 (802.15.4)...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Firefly’s Rockchip RK3588 SBCs are now available with 32GB RAM

The Rockchip RK3588 datasheet clearly states the processor supports up to 32 GB RAM, and...

More...

ESP32-S3 board features 2.8-inch display, Blackberry-like keyboard, and optional LoRaWAN connectivity
    LILYGO T-Deck is a development kit with an ESP32-S3 WiFi and BLE module, a 2.8-inch...

More...

$26 WiFi 6 router board features Triductor TR6560 & TR5220 chips
    Banana Pi BPI-Wifi 6 is an ultra-low-cost WiFi 6 router board with five Gigabit Ethernet...

More...

64-core RISC-V motherboard and workstation enable native RISC-V development (Crowdfunding)
    There’s now a microATX motherboard and workstation for native RISC-V development based on the SOPHON...

More...

Popcorn Computer PopStick – A $29 USB Linux computer powered by an Allwinner F1C200s ARM9 processor
    Popcorn Computer’s Popstick may look like a USB flash drive, but it’s actually a USB...

More...

Qualcomm IPQ9574 “AL02” router board support WiFi 7 modules, 10GbE networking
    The recent Linux 6.4 release included initial support for the AL02 WiFi 7 router board...

More...

NEWRACOM NRC7394 WiFi HaLow SoC delivers higher power efficiency and cost-effectiveness
    NEWRACOM has just introduced the NRC7394 Wi-Fi HaLow Arm Cortex-M3 SoC with higher power efficiency...

More...

GEEKNUC sells Intel NUC 12 Enthusiast Serpent Canyon mini PC for under $1,000 (Sponsored)
    GEEKNUC, a reseller of genuine Intel NUC mini PCs, is now offering the Intel NUC...

More...

Mekotronics A58 – A 7-inch display with Rockchip RK3588 SoC and a DSLR camera mount for live streaming
    Mekotronics A58 7-inch smart display is powered by a Rockchip RK3588 SoC with up to...

More...

AMD Versal Premium VP1902 SoC FPGA provides 18.5M logic cells for SoC emulation and prototyping
    AMD Versal Premium VP1902 adaptive system-on-chip (SoC) is said to be the world’s largest adaptive...

More...

$19.90 nRF52840 Connect Kit board supports Bluetooth LE, NFC, Zigbee, and Thread connectivity
    Makerdiary nRF52840 Connect Kit is a development board based on Nordic Semi nRF52840 multiprotocol wireless...

More...

Toshiba “MH3 Group (2)” Arm Cortex-M3 MCU supports firmware updates without interrupting operation
    Toshiba “MH3 Group (2)” Arm Cortex-M3 microcontrollers come with a 1MB flash memory partitioned into...

More...

$77 Intel Celeron N3350 mini PC ships with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
    Over around five years ago, it was relatively easy to find entry-level Intel mini PCs...

More...

Arduino UNO R4 Minima and WiFi boards launched for $20 and $27.50
    Arduino UNO R4 Minima and WiFi boards powered by a Renesas RA4M1 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4F...

More...

Olimex ESP32-C6-EVB supports WiFi 6, BLE, Zigbee, comes with four relays, four opto-isolated inputs
    Olimex ESP32-C6-EVB is an open-source hardware board based on an ESP32-C6 wireless module with 2.4...

More...

ASUS ExpertCenter PN42 mini PC with Intel Processor N100 launched for $220 and up
    We’ve covered several Intel Processor N100 mini PC, mostly from smaller Chinese companies with models...

More...

Linux 6.4 release – Main changes, Arm, RISC-V and MIPS architectures
    Linux 6.4 has just been released by Linus Torvalds on the Linux Kernel Mailing List...

More...

Intel soft router offers up to eight 2.5GbE ports, Comet Lake or Whiskey Lake Core processor
    Topton is offering a soft router powered by an Intel Whiskey Lake or Comet Lake...

More...

Portenta C33 is a $64 Arduino Pro board based on Renesas RA6M5 Arm Cortex-M33 MCU
    Arduino Portenta C33 is the latest board from the Arduino Pro family which the company...

More...

PiccoloBASIC is an open-source BASIC interpreter for the Raspberry Pi Pico development board that’s based...

More...

Qualcomm 212S and 9205S Satellite IoT modems target remote monitoring and asset tracking
    Qualcomm has just unveiled the Qualcomm 212S and Qualcomm 9205S Satellite IoT modems developed in...

More...

Atezr V35 review – A 35W laser engraver
    Karl here. Today let’s look at the Atezr V35 35W diode laser engraver. Atezr is...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default An ESP32-S3 board for vending machines with RS485, microSD card slot,

LILYGO T-Vending is an ESP32-S3 WiFi and Bluetooth IoT board designed for vending machines with...

More...

LuckFox Core3566 – A Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 alternative that sells for $24 and up
    We’ve already seen Rockchip RK3566 system-on-modules that follow the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with...

More...

MangoPi RISC-V router will support dual GbE, dual USB 2.0, CAN bus, RS485, and more
    MangoPi is working on the first RISC-V router I’ve seen, based on the ArtInChip D213ECV...

More...

Link Pi ENC5 v2 video encoder supports up to 5 4Kp30 HDMI inputs
    The Link Pi ENC5 v2 is a video encoder with five HDMI inputs up to...

More...

Micro RP2040 is a tiny Raspberry Pi RP2040 module with a USB Type-C port, 28 castellated & through holes
    SB Components’ Micro RP2040 is a tiny module based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 Arm...

More...

Orange Pi Zero 3 Allwinner H618 SBC ships with up to 4GB RAM
    The Orange Pi Zero 3 is a compact Allwinner H618 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 SBC with...

More...

Stellar Data Recovery Technician – RAID data recovery software for Windows (Sponsored)
    Stellar Data Recovery Technician is a RAID data recovery software that works on Windows 7,...

More...

AntSDR E200 – Gigabit Ethernet connected SDR with Xilinx Zynq SoC FPGA supports 70 MHz – 6 GHz range (Crowdfunding)
    We’ve just written about the uSDR M.2 SDR module on Crowd Supply, but it turns...

More...

WeAct launches $6 ESP32-C6 development board, ESP-IDF 5.1 framework released
    As expected, Espressif has just released the ESP-IDF 5.1 framework with ESP32-C6 and ESP32-H2 support,...

More...

ESP32-S3 board features 2.8-inch display, Blackberry-like keyboard, and optional LoRaWAN connectivity
    LILYGO T-Deck is a development kit with an ESP32-S3 WiFi and BLE module, a 2.8-inch...

More...

Banana Pi BPI-Wifi 6 is an ultra-low-cost WiFi 6 router board with five Gigabit Ethernet...

More...

64-core RISC-V motherboard and workstation enable native RISC-V development (Crowdfunding)
    There’s now a microATX motherboard and workstation for native RISC-V development based on the SOPHON...

More...

Popcorn Computer PopStick – A $29 USB Linux computer powered by an Allwinner F1C200s ARM9 processor
    Popcorn Computer’s Popstick may look like a USB flash drive, but it’s actually a USB...

More...

The recent Linux 6.4 release included initial support for the AL02 WiFi 7 router board...

More...

NEWRACOM NRC7394 WiFi HaLow SoC delivers higher power efficiency and cost-effectiveness
    NEWRACOM has just introduced the NRC7394 Wi-Fi HaLow Arm Cortex-M3 SoC with higher power efficiency...

More...

GEEKNUC sells Intel NUC 12 Enthusiast Serpent Canyon mini PC for under $1,000 (Sponsored)
    GEEKNUC, a reseller of genuine Intel NUC mini PCs, is now offering the Intel NUC...

More...

Mekotronics A58 – A 7-inch display with Rockchip RK3588 SoC and a DSLR camera mount for live streaming
    Mekotronics A58 7-inch smart display is powered by a Rockchip RK3588 SoC with up to...

More...

AMD Versal Premium VP1902 SoC FPGA provides 18.5M logic cells for SoC emulation and prototyping
    AMD Versal Premium VP1902 adaptive system-on-chip (SoC) is said to be the world’s largest adaptive...

More...

$19.90 nRF52840 Connect Kit board supports Bluetooth LE, NFC, Zigbee, and Thread connectivity
    Makerdiary nRF52840 Connect Kit is a development board based on Nordic Semi nRF52840 multiprotocol wireless...

More...

Toshiba “MH3 Group (2)” Arm Cortex-M3 MCU supports firmware updates without interrupting operation
    Toshiba “MH3 Group (2)” Arm Cortex-M3 microcontrollers come with a 1MB flash memory partitioned into...

More...

Over around five years ago, it was relatively easy to find entry-level Intel mini PCs...

More...

Arduino UNO R4 Minima and WiFi boards powered by a Renesas RA4M1 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4F...

More...

Olimex ESP32-C6-EVB supports WiFi 6, BLE, Zigbee, comes with four relays, four opto-isolated inputs
    Olimex ESP32-C6-EVB is an open-source hardware board based on an ESP32-C6 wireless module with 2.4...

More...

ASUS ExpertCenter PN42 mini PC with Intel Processor N100 launched for $220 and up
    We’ve covered several Intel Processor N100 mini PC, mostly from smaller Chinese companies with models...

More...

Linux 6.4 release – Main changes, Arm, RISC-V and MIPS architectures
    Linux 6.4 has just been released by Linus Torvalds on the Linux Kernel Mailing List...

More...

Intel soft router offers up to eight 2.5GbE ports, Comet Lake or Whiskey Lake Core processor
    Topton is offering a soft router powered by an Intel Whiskey Lake or Comet Lake...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nuvoton MUG51 8-bit 8051 microcontroller is made for battery-free devi

8-bit microcontrollers are here to stay despite the rise of 32-bit microcontrollers. Renesas introduced the...

More...

The Bee Data Logger ESP32-S3 board comes with RTC, microSD slot, and two Qwiic connectors for sensors
    A few months ago, SparkFun released the “Datalogger IoT – 9DoF” no-code platform based on...

More...

“Fixing” WiFi 6 on Linux in Alder Lake-N mini PCs (Intel N95, N100, Core i3-N300…)
    Alder Lake-N mini PCs based on Processor N95, N100, and Core i3-N300/N305 SoCs are pretty...

More...

Allwinner A523 octa-core Cortex-A55 processor to show up in tablets, SBCs
    Allwinner A523 is an octa-core Cortex-A55 processor clocked at up to 1.4/1.8GHz in big.LITTLE (DynamIQ)...

More...

Diabolic Drive is a penetration testing USB key with 64GB storage, ESP8266 and ATmega32U4 microcontrollers
    Diabolic Drive may look like a 64GB USB flash drive and show as such when...

More...

VL53L7CX Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor offers camera-like 90° field of view
    STMicroelectronics VL53L7CX is the latest FlightSense multi-zone Time-of-Flight (ToF) distance sensor from the company with...

More...

Amlogic C302X, C305X, and C308X Arm SoCs target Smart IP cameras
    Amlogic C302X and C305X are dual-core Arm Cortex-A35 processors, while the C308X is a dual-core...

More...

T9 Plus is a low-cost pocket-sized Intel N100 mini PC with three HDMI ports, dual GbE
    We’ve seen a range of mini PCs based on the Intel Processor N100 “Alder Lake-N”...

More...

LuckFox Core3566 – A Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 alternative that sells for $24 and up
    We’ve already seen Rockchip RK3566 system-on-modules that follow the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with...

More...

MangoPi RISC-V router will support dual GbE, dual USB 2.0, CAN bus, RS485, and more
    MangoPi is working on the first RISC-V router I’ve seen, based on the ArtInChip D213ECV...

More...

More...

Micro RP2040 is a tiny Raspberry Pi RP2040 module with a USB Type-C port, 28 castellated & through holes
    SB Components’ Micro RP2040 is a tiny module based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 Arm...

More...

The Orange Pi Zero 3 is a compact Allwinner H618 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 SBC with...

More...

Stellar Data Recovery Technician – RAID data recovery software for Windows (Sponsored)
    Stellar Data Recovery Technician is a RAID data recovery software that works on Windows 7,...

More...

AntSDR E200 – Gigabit Ethernet connected SDR with Xilinx Zynq SoC FPGA supports 70 MHz – 6 GHz range (Crowdfunding)
    We’ve just written about the uSDR M.2 SDR module on Crowd Supply, but it turns...

More...

As expected, Espressif has just released the ESP-IDF 5.1 framework with ESP32-C6 and ESP32-H2 support,...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default bitswrt NHX53X2 WiFi 7 system-on-module features Qualcomm IPQ5332 SoC

bitswrt NHX53X2 is a WiFi 7 system-on-module (SoC) powered by a Qualcomm IPQ5332 quad-core Cortex-A53...

More...

UniHiker review – A Linux-based STEM education platform with IoT and AI support, Micro:bit edge connector
    DFRobot’s UniHiker is a STEM educational platform that was originally launched in China, but now...

More...

GEEKOM MiniAir 11 mini PC with Celeron N5095 CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD sells for $124 (Sponsored)
    GEEKOM has a very interesting Summer promotion for its MiniAir 11 mini PC powered by...

More...

LicheePi 4A RISC-V SBC gets 16GB/128GB version, metal enclosure, 10.1-inch display, and more accessories
    LicheePi 4A quad-core RISC-V SBC is now available with 16GB RAM and 128GB eMMC flash,...

More...

Rockchip RK3568 Android mini PC supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
    QINTAIX QY8 is yet another Rockchip RK3568 mini PC running Android 11 whose main differentiating...

More...

Quansheng UV-K5 multiband radio gets experimental firmware to work in the 18 MHz – 1300 MHz bands
    Quansheng UV-K5, an inexpensive walkie-talkie/multiband radio that works in the 50 MHz to 600 MHz...

More...

The Bee Data Logger ESP32-S3 board comes with RTC, microSD slot, and two Qwiic connectors for sensors
    A few months ago, SparkFun released the “Datalogger IoT – 9DoF” no-code platform based on...

More...

“Fixing” WiFi 6 on Linux in Alder Lake-N mini PCs (Intel N95, N100, Core i3-N300…)
    Alder Lake-N mini PCs based on Processor N95, N100, and Core i3-N300/N305 SoCs are pretty...

More...

Allwinner A523 is an octa-core Cortex-A55 processor clocked at up to 1.4/1.8GHz in big.LITTLE (DynamIQ)...

More...

Diabolic Drive is a penetration testing USB key with 64GB storage, ESP8266 and ATmega32U4 microcontrollers

More...

STMicroelectronics VL53L7CX is the latest FlightSense multi-zone Time-of-Flight (ToF) distance sensor from the company with...

More...

Amlogic C302X and C305X are dual-core Arm Cortex-A35 processors, while the C308X is a dual-core...

More...

T9 Plus is a low-cost pocket-sized Intel N100 mini PC with three HDMI ports, dual GbE
    We’ve seen a range of mini PCs based on the Intel Processor N100 “Alder Lake-N”...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Affordable RTK GNSS receiver supports USB or/and Ethernet interfaces (

HYFIX’s RTK Rover is an affordable, centimeter-accurate RTK (Real-time Kinematic) GNSS receiver with either a...

More...

CZUR ET24 Pro book scanner review – Part 1: Specs, unboxing, and first try
    CZUR ET24 Pro is a professional book scanner with 320DPI optional resolution (delivering up to...

More...

BeagleV-Ahead quad-core RISC-V SBC offers BeagleBone Capes compatibility
    Beagleboard.org Foundation’s BeagleV-Ahead is a single board computer powered by the T-Head TH1520 quad-core RISC-V...

More...

smolOS brings a Linux-like command line interface to ESP8266 microcontroller
    smolOS (pronounced small OS) is an open-source, lightweight MicroPython program that implements a POSIX-style (Linux-like)...

More...

GEEKOM Mini IT11 (Core i7-11390H) mini PC review – Part 1: unboxing, teardown, and first boot
    GEEKOM Mini IT11 is a mini PC based on the 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11390H...

More...

Intel kills its NUC business
    Intel has just decided to shut down its Next Unit of Compute (NUC) business selling...

More...

“Drive from Work” remote driving services are now a thing
    I’ve been following autonomous cars’ progress for many years, but it’s taking longer to bring...

More...

VOIPAC iMX8M Industrial Development Kit Review – Part 1: Specs, Unboxing, and first boot
    VOIPAC iMX8M Industrial Development Kit comes with an NXP i.MX 8M module with up to...

More...

UniHiker review – A Linux-based STEM education platform with IoT and AI support, Micro:bit edge connector
    DFRobot’s UniHiker is a STEM educational platform that was originally launched in China, but now...

More...

GEEKOM MiniAir 11 mini PC with Celeron N5095 CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD sells for $124 (Sponsored)
    GEEKOM has a very interesting Summer promotion for its MiniAir 11 mini PC powered by...

More...

LicheePi 4A RISC-V SBC gets 16GB/128GB version, metal enclosure, 10.1-inch display, and more accessories
    LicheePi 4A quad-core RISC-V SBC is now available with 16GB RAM and 128GB eMMC flash,...

More...

QINTAIX QY8 is yet another Rockchip RK3568 mini PC running Android 11 whose main differentiating...

More...

Quansheng UV-K5 multiband radio gets experimental firmware to work in the 18 MHz – 1300 MHz bands
    Quansheng UV-K5, an inexpensive walkie-talkie/multiband radio that works in the 50 MHz to 600 MHz...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Monitor One – A customizable cellular IoT gateway for industrial equip

Particle’s Monitor One Developer Edition is a customizable cellular IoT gateway for monitoring industrial equipment...

More...

Review of SunFounder Raspberry Pi UPS Power Supply
    SunFounder’s Raspberry Pi UPS Power Supply is a complete UPS kit for the Raspberry Pi...

More...

Star Labs Byte Mk II Processor N200 mini PC is offered with a choice of Linux distributions
    Star Labs Byte Mk II is another Intel Alder Lake-N mini PC with an Intel...

More...

LiFi 802.11bb standard uses light for in-room data transmission up to 224GB/s
    The 802.11bb WiFi-like standard, also called LiFi, was ratified in June 2023. It enables data...

More...

GEEKOM MINI IT11 Review – Part 2: Windows 11 Pro on an Intel Core i7-11390H mini PC
    We’ve previously checked out GEEKOM Mini IT11’s hardware and accessories with some specs, an unboxing,...

More...

CZUR ET24 Pro book scanner review – Part 1: Specs, unboxing, and first try
    CZUR ET24 Pro is a professional book scanner with 320DPI optional resolution (delivering up to...

More...

BeagleV-Ahead quad-core RISC-V SBC offers BeagleBone Capes compatibility
    Beagleboard.org Foundation’s BeagleV-Ahead is a single board computer powered by the T-Head TH1520 quad-core RISC-V...

More...

smolOS brings a Linux-like command line interface to ESP8266 microcontroller
    smolOS (pronounced small OS) is an open-source, lightweight MicroPython program that implements a POSIX-style (Linux-like)...

More...

GEEKOM Mini IT11 (Core i7-11390H) mini PC review – Part 1: unboxing, teardown, and first boot
    GEEKOM Mini IT11 is a mini PC based on the 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11390H...

More...

Intel kills its NUC business
    Intel has just decided to shut down its Next Unit of Compute (NUC) business selling...

More...

“Drive from Work” remote driving services are now a thing
    I’ve been following autonomous cars’ progress for many years, but it’s taking longer to bring...

More...

VOIPAC iMX8M Industrial Development Kit Review – Part 1: Specs, Unboxing, and first boot
    VOIPAC iMX8M Industrial Development Kit comes with an NXP i.MX 8M module with up to...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast