Actual LoRaWAN gateways based on Semtech SX1301 concentrator can be pretty expensive, and even if you take a LoRa gateway design based on Raspberry Pi for indoor placement or experimentation, price...

More...

Pocket Science Lab (PSLab) is an Open Source Hardware Electronics Lab
Last Saturday I created a virtual schedule for the Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2018 where I listed some of sessions relevant to myself and hopefully regular readers of CNX Software, but due to...

More...

Forlinx OK5718-C Development Board is Powered by TI AM5718 Cortex-A15/M4 processor
Forlinx Embedded Technology (Forlinx) has just launched a new development board for indsutrial applications with audio and video processing requirements. OK5718-C development board features Texas...

More...

Tranquil PC’s AMD Ryzen Embedded Mini PC Supports Up to 4 Displays
AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 processor family was introduced last February, but if you’d wanted to buy a Ryzen Embedded mini PC today, you’ struggle to do so at least for a retail model. One...

More...

Acer Aspire 3 A315-41G (AMD Ryzen 7 2700U) Laptop – Installing Ubuntu 18.04 and “Hidden” M.2 SSD Socket
Everyday I’m using a tower PC running Ubuntu 18.04 to take care of this blog, but when I travel it’s obviously not so convenient, so a few years ago I bought an Acer Aspire E5-421G...

More...