Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Work on VideoCore V GPU Drivers Could Pave the Way for Raspberry Pi 4

I’ve come across an article on Phoronix this morning, about VideoCore IV GPU used in Broadcom BCM283x “Raspberry Pi” processors, but part of the post also mentioned work related to...

More...

SKATE-212 Snapdragon 212 Development Kit with 7a€³ Display is now available for $349
    Last month, I wrote about two boards based on Snapdragon 212 processor that can be used for smart speakers, IoT applications, industrial automation, etc..: Intrinsyc Open-Q 212 SBC selling for $595...

More...

How ARM Nerfed NEON Permute Instructions in ARMv8
    This is a guest post by blu about an issue he found with a specific instruction in ARMv8 NEON. He previously wrote an article about OpenGL ES development on Ubuntu Touch, and one or two other posts....

More...

ROCK64 Board Review – Part 2: Quick Start Guide with Ubuntu 16.04.3 MATE, Multimedia Features, Some Benchmarks
    Pine64 ROCK64 is the first maker board based on Rockchip RK3328 processor, and is potentially interesting for various applications including network storage thanks to USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet,...

More...

RakWireless RAK831 LoRa Gateway Module is Based on Semtech SX1301 Base Band Processor
    We’ve previously covered several products from RakWireless, with a Realtek WiFi IoT board, a WiFi camera board, and a Amazon Alexa compatible audio board. The company has now launched RAK831, a...

More...

Intel Mini PCs Sold with Ubuntu on Aliexpress
    Many low power mini PCs equipped with Intel Bay Trail, Cherry Trail, Braswell, or Apollo Lake processors have been launched over the years, but most of those come pre-loaded with Windows 10, and many...

More...

Mediatek MT2625 NB-IoT SoC is Designed for Cellular IoT Devices working Worldwide
    Mediatek has recently unveiled MT2625 SoC based on an ARM Cortex-M core, equipped with an NB-IoT “WorldMode” modem allowing for a single design worldwide, and supporting the latest 3GPP...

More...

Rockchip Has Setup an Official Open Source Website with Software & Hardware Documentation, Source Code
    As a young engineer, I first understood the importance of good documentation thanks to an incomplete Holtek MCU datasheet that made us waste weeks of development, and the value open source software...

More...

DLP LightCrafter Display 2000 EVM Adds a Pico Projector to BeagleBone Black for $99
    Back in 2012, Texas Instruments introduced DLP LightCrafter pico projector evaluation module powered by a TMS320DM365 ARM9 processor @ 300 MHz running embedded Linux, and selling for $599. Since...

More...

iPazzPort SY-20-19RS TV Box Doubles as an Air Mouse Holder and Charger
    iPazzPort SY-20-19RS is yet another Amlogic S905X powered Android TV box. But it sells with an air mouse with qwerty keyboard and touchpad by default, and includes a slot right in the middle to hold...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New Features of Intel Gemini Lake Processors – HDMI 2.0, 10-bit VP9 Co

Most recent low power Intel mini PCs are now based on Apollo Lake family with SoC such as Celeron N3450 or Pentium N4200, but we’ve known for a while that Gemini Lake processors will succeed...

More...

$15 Orange Pi Zero Plus Board Released with Allwinner H5 SoC, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, and SPI flash
    We had Orange Pi Zero, followed by Orange Pi Zero Plus 2, then Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5, but now there’s another “Zero” model that’s called Orange Pi Zero Plus, which like...

More...

A Look at Some USB 3.0 WiFi 802.11ac Adapters with Multiple High Gain Antennas
    When last week I reviewed Rock64 board I noticed they sold a “USB 3.0 Dual Band 1200Mbps WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (RTL8812AU) adapter” for $19.99. So far I had only seen USB dongles with...

More...

MINIX NEO Z83-4 Pro Windows 10 Pro mini PC Review – Part 1: Specs, Unboxing & Teardown
    While I reviewed MINIX NEO Z83-4 mini PC last year, I found out the fanless mini PC based on Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor performed well, even matching some Atom X7-Z8700 and Braswell systems in...

More...

CrazyPi Board Runs Ubuntu and ROS on Rockchip RK3128 SoC for Robotics & IoT Projects (Crowdfunding)
    CrazyPi is a maker board powered by Rockchip RK3128 quad core Cortex A7 processor that can take various magnetically connected modules such as LIDAR, gimbal, 4G LTE, etc.., and runs both Ubuntu and...

More...

Hardkernel to Launch Stackable $49 ODROID-HC1 Home Cloud & $200 ODROID-MC1 Cluster Solutions
    Hardkernel ODROID-XU4 board is a powerful – yet inexpensive – ARM board based on Exynos 5422 octa-core processor that comes with 2GB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 interface which...

More...

VoltaStream ZERO NXP i.MX6ULL Linux Audio Board Follows Raspberry Pi Zero Form Factor
    Back in 2013. Philip came with the idea of designing a development board for audio application, and after various experiments with off-the shelf Raspberry Pi boards and audio DACs,_ he founded...

More...

Microchip EERAM Combines SRAM and Backup EEPROM into a Single Chip
    Most micro-controllers comes with both SRAM volatile memory, and flash or EEPROM for non-volatile (persistent) memory, but Texas Instruments – and other companies – have been selling MCUs...

More...

Movidius Neural Compute Stick Shown to Boost Deep Learning Performance by about 3 Times on Raspberry Pi 3 Board
    Intel recently launched Movidius Neural Compute Stick (MvNCS)for low power USB based deep learning applications such as object recognition, and after some initial confusions, we could confirm the...

More...

Nordic Semi nRF52840 vs nRF52832 vs nRF52810 Comparison for Bluetooth 5 Applications
    Bluetooth 5 was formally introduced earlier this year with promises of four times the range, and twice the speed. Several companies offer chips that are compatible with the new standard, and among...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sonoff Wireless Switches & Light Bulbs Now Work With Google Home

ITEAD Studio Sonoff wireless switches can be controlled by voice commands using Amazon Alexa or Google Home, but so far, the latter was only possible by emulating Belkin Wemo switch in alternative...

More...

SKATE-212 Snapdragon 212 Development Kit with 7a€³ Display is now available for $349
    Last month, I wrote about two boards based on Snapdragon 212 processor that can be used for smart speakers, IoT applications, industrial automation, etc..: Intrinsyc Open-Q 212 SBC selling for $595...

More...

This is a guest post by blu about an issue he found with a specific instruction in ARMv8 NEON. He previously wrote an article about OpenGL ES development on Ubuntu Touch, and one or two other posts....

More...

ROCK64 Board Review – Part 2: Quick Start Guide with Ubuntu 16.04.3 MATE, Multimedia Features, Some Benchmarks
    Pine64 ROCK64 is the first maker board based on Rockchip RK3328 processor, and is potentially interesting for various applications including network storage thanks to USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet,...

More...

RakWireless RAK831 LoRa Gateway Module is Based on Semtech SX1301 Base Band Processor
    We’ve previously covered several products from RakWireless, with a Realtek WiFi IoT board, a WiFi camera board, and a Amazon Alexa compatible audio board. The company has now launched RAK831, a...

More...

Intel Mini PCs Sold with Ubuntu on Aliexpress
    Many low power mini PCs equipped with Intel Bay Trail, Cherry Trail, Braswell, or Apollo Lake processors have been launched over the years, but most of those come pre-loaded with Windows 10, and many...

More...

Mediatek MT2625 NB-IoT SoC is Designed for Cellular IoT Devices working Worldwide
    Mediatek has recently unveiled MT2625 SoC based on an ARM Cortex-M core, equipped with an NB-IoT “WorldMode” modem allowing for a single design worldwide, and supporting the latest 3GPP...

More...

Rockchip Has Setup an Official Open Source Website with Software & Hardware Documentation, Source Code
    As a young engineer, I first understood the importance of good documentation thanks to an incomplete Holtek MCU datasheet that made us waste weeks of development, and the value open source software...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ECDREAM A9 Apollo Lake HDMI “TV Stick” Review with Windows 10 and Ubun

The ECDREAM A9 is arguably the first Intel Apollo Lake ‘PC stick’ available for purchase. However, in reality it is surprisingly large, and when compared to earlier Intel Atom...

More...

GIGABYTE MA10-ST0 Server Motherboard is Powered by Intel Atom C3958 “Denverton” 16-Core SoC
    Last year, we wrote about Intel Atom C3000 series processor for micro-servers with the post also including some details about MA10-ST0 motherboard. GIGABYTE has finally launched the mini-ITX board...

More...

Aspencore 2017 Embedded Markets Study – Programming Languages, Operating Systems, MCU Vendors, and More
    Aspencore media group asked readers of their EE Times and Embedded.com websites to fill out an online survey about their embedded system projects. They got 1,234 respondents mostly from North America...

More...

Tanix TX3 Mini TV Box is Powered by Amlogic S905W SoC
    So it looks like Amlogic has outed another SoC with Amlogic S905W processor that appears to be a cost down version of Amlogic S905X limited to 4K @ 30 fps video decoding. One of the first device to...

More...

Fedora 26 Supports Single “Unified” OS Images for Multiple ARM Platforms
    The decision to use device tree in Linux occurred several years ago, after Linus Torvalds complained that Linux on ARM was a mess, with the ultimate goal of providing a unified ARM kernel for all...

More...

Intel Gemini Lake Block Diagram and Yet More Info
    So yesterday, I wrote about some of the new features of Intel Gemini Lake processors like native HDMI 2.0, 4-wide pipeline, 10-bit VP9, and possible built-in 802.11ac wireless controller. I went to...

More...

Sony Spritzer is an Arduino Compatible Board with Built-in GPS, Audio Codec
    Look who is joining the maker community! Sony has showcased their Arduino compatible Spritzer board during the Maker Faire Tokyo on August 5-6. Despite lacking on-board network connectivity, the...

More...

$15 Orange Pi Zero Plus Board Released with Allwinner H5 SoC, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, and SPI flash
    We had Orange Pi Zero, followed by Orange Pi Zero Plus 2, then Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5, but now there’s another “Zero” model that’s called Orange Pi Zero Plus, which like...

More...

When last week I reviewed Rock64 board I noticed they sold a “USB 3.0 Dual Band 1200Mbps WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (RTL8812AU) adapter” for $19.99. So far I had only seen USB dongles with...

More...

MINIX NEO Z83-4 Pro Windows 10 Pro mini PC Review – Part 1: Specs, Unboxing & Teardown
    While I reviewed MINIX NEO Z83-4 mini PC last year, I found out the fanless mini PC based on Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor performed well, even matching some Atom X7-Z8700 and Braswell systems in...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default CrazyPi Board Runs Ubuntu and ROS on Rockchip RK3128 SoC for Robotics

CrazyPi is a maker board powered by Rockchip RK3128 quad core Cortex A7 processor that can take various magnetically connected modules such as LIDAR, gimbal, 4G LTE, etc.., and runs both Ubuntu and...

More...

Hardkernel to Launch Stackable $49 ODROID-HC1 Home Cloud & $200 ODROID-MC1 Cluster Solutions
    Hardkernel ODROID-XU4 board is a powerful – yet inexpensive – ARM board based on Exynos 5422 octa-core processor that comes with 2GB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 interface which...

More...

VoltaStream ZERO NXP i.MX6ULL Linux Audio Board Follows Raspberry Pi Zero Form Factor
    Back in 2013. Philip came with the idea of designing a development board for audio application, and after various experiments with off-the shelf Raspberry Pi boards and audio DACs,_ he founded...

More...

Most micro-controllers comes with both SRAM volatile memory, and flash or EEPROM for non-volatile (persistent) memory, but Texas Instruments – and other companies – have been selling MCUs...

More...

Movidius Neural Compute Stick Shown to Boost Deep Learning Performance by about 3 Times on Raspberry Pi 3 Board
    Intel recently launched Movidius Neural Compute Stick (MvNCS)for low power USB based deep learning applications such as object recognition, and after some initial confusions, we could confirm the...

More...

Nordic Semi nRF52840 vs nRF52832 vs nRF52810 Comparison for Bluetooth 5 Applications
    Bluetooth 5 was formally introduced earlier this year with promises of four times the range, and twice the speed. Several companies offer chips that are compatible with the new standard, and among...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Raspbian for Raspberry Pi Boards Gets Upgraded to Debian Stretch

While Raspberry Pi boards support many different operating systems, Raspbian is by far the most popular option, and in the last two years the distribution was based on Jessie (Debian 8), the...

More...

NutsBoard Pistachio 3.5a€³ Embedded SBC is Powered by NXP i.MX 6Dual/Quad Processor
    I don’t write about i.MX6 solutions much anymore, since there are so many options available on the market, but Pistachio SBC has been designed by a company I had never heard of before:...

More...

NXP i.MX RT Series Crossover Embedded Processor is Based on an ARM Cortex-M7 Core @ 600 MHz
    Microcontrollers (MCUs) provide real-time processing, low power, low cost, and plenty of I/Os, but with security and user interface requirements of recent embedded devices, the processing power may...

More...

Pine64 SoPine Cluster Board Takes up to Seven SOPINE A64 Systems-on-Module
    Pine64 launched SOPINE A64 system-on-module based on Allwinner A64 processor back in January, with such module normally being found in low volume products where companies do not want to spent too...

More...

Asus WA039T All-in-One PC is Powered by Intel Pentium J4205 Apollo Lake Processor
    Intel Pentium N4205 is the most powerful Apollo Lake processor launched by Intel with four cores up to 2.6GHz (turbo), and 18 EU HD graphics, but so far I have not seen many products with the...

More...

GIGABYTE MA10-ST0 Server Motherboard is Powered by Intel Atom C3958 “Denverton” 16-Core SoC
    Last year, we wrote about Intel Atom C3000 series processor for micro-servers with the post also including some details about MA10-ST0 motherboard. GIGABYTE has finally launched the mini-ITX board...

More...

Aspencore 2017 Embedded Markets Study – Programming Languages, Operating Systems, MCU Vendors, and More
    Aspencore media group asked readers of their EE Times and Embedded.com websites to fill out an online survey about their embedded system projects. They got 1,234 respondents mostly from North America...

More...

So it looks like Amlogic has outed another SoC with Amlogic S905W processor that appears to be a cost down version of Amlogic S905X limited to 4K @ 30 fps video decoding. One of the first device to...

More...

The decision to use device tree in Linux occurred several years ago, after Linus Torvalds complained that Linux on ARM was a mess, with the ultimate goal of providing a unified ARM kernel for all...

More...

So yesterday, I wrote about some of the new features of Intel Gemini Lake processors like native HDMI 2.0, 4-wide pipeline, 10-bit VP9, and possible built-in 802.11ac wireless controller. I went to...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sony Spritzer is an Arduino Compatible Board with Built-in GPS, Audio

Look who is joining the maker community! Sony has showcased their Arduino compatible Spritzer board during the Maker Faire Tokyo on August 5-6. Despite lacking on-board network connectivity, the...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Axiomtek NA362 Network Appliance Features Intel Atom C3538/C3758 Proce

We reported about GIGABYTE MA10-ST0 motherboard powered by a 16-core Intel_C3958 Denverton processor earlier this week, but that also corresponded to the official launch of Intel Denverton family,...

More...

Videostrong VS-RD-RK3399 Development Board Review – Part 1: Unboxing, Kit Assembly, SDK and Documentation
    Videostrong VS-RD-RK3399 development board is a full-featured development based on Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor with up to 4GB RAM, and 32GB eMMC flash, and plenty of I/Os. The company has...

More...

Single Core ESP32-S0WD WiSoC Datasheet and Price
    I’m subscribed to Espressif Systems’ notification system so that I received an email each time there’s a documentation update on their website, and this morning they posted...

More...

Bqeel MVR9 (NT-N9) TV Box Review – Part 2: Android Nougat Firmware, RKMC, YouTube 4K, and More
    Bqeel MVR9 is another TV box powered by Rockchip RK3328, but that model comes with Gigabit Ethernet and 2GB RAM contrary to the cheaper A95X R2 TV box I previously reviewed. If you want to check...

More...

$14 Orange Pi R1 Allwinner H2+ Board Comes with Two Ethernet Ports, 256 MB RAM
    Shenzhen Xunlong has introduced the new Orange Pi R1 board with Allwinner H2+ quad core Cortex A7 processor that’s a bit different from their other models, as it includes two 10/100M Ethernet...

More...

NutsBoard Pistachio 3.5a€³ Embedded SBC is Powered by NXP i.MX 6Dual/Quad Processor
    I don’t write about i.MX6 solutions much anymore, since there are so many options available on the market, but Pistachio SBC has been designed by a company I had never heard of before:...

More...

NXP i.MX RT Series Crossover Embedded Processor is Based on an ARM Cortex-M7 Core @ 600 MHz
    Microcontrollers (MCUs) provide real-time processing, low power, low cost, and plenty of I/Os, but with security and user interface requirements of recent embedded devices, the processing power may...

More...

Pine64 launched SOPINE A64 system-on-module based on Allwinner A64 processor back in January, with such module normally being found in low volume products where companies do not want to spent too...

More...

Asus WA039T All-in-One PC is Powered by Intel Pentium J4205 Apollo Lake Processor
    Intel Pentium N4205 is the most powerful Apollo Lake processor launched by Intel with four cores up to 2.6GHz (turbo), and 18 EU HD graphics, but so far I have not seen many products with the...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Aspencore 2017 Embedded Markets Study – Programming Languages, Operati

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Provides Details about 64-bit ARM Falkor CPU Cores used in Ce

Qualcomm officially announced they started sampling Centriq 2400 SoC with 48 ARMv8 cores for datacenters & cloud workloads using a 10nm process, but at the time the company did not provide that...

More...

NComputing RX300 Thin Client Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    NComputing RX300 is a thin client based on_Raspberry Pi 3 board that will allow to remotely run Windows and Linux operating systems from a much more powerful server, and Raspberry Pi 3 mostly...

More...

Khadas VIM2 Amlogic S912 Development Board Sells for $75 and Up
    Khadas VIM2 is the only low cost development board powered by Amlogic S912 octa-core processor that I know of, but when we first wrote about the board it was not available yet. The three versions of...

More...

Hardkernel ODROID-HC1 Home Cloud One Stackable NAS is now available for $49
    Hardkernel has just launched their ODROID-HC1 stackable NAS system based on a cost-down version of ODROID-XU4 board powered by Samsung Exynos 5422 octa-core Cortex-A15/A7 processor, which as...

More...

Checking out Hologram’s Developer SIM Card for Worldwide IoT Projects
    Hologram is a service that offers 2G/3G/4G cellular connectivity for the Internet of Things via a SIM card that works in over 170_ countries, and with pricing starting at $0.40 per month. In order to...

More...

Videostrong VS-RD-RK3399 Development Board Review – Part 1: Unboxing, Kit Assembly, SDK and Documentation
    Videostrong VS-RD-RK3399 development board is a full-featured development based on Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor with up to 4GB RAM, and 32GB eMMC flash, and plenty of I/Os. The company has...

More...

I’m subscribed to Espressif Systems’ notification system so that I received an email each time there’s a documentation update on their website, and this morning they posted...

More...

Bqeel MVR9 (NT-N9) TV Box Review – Part 2: Android Nougat Firmware, RKMC, YouTube 4K, and More
    Bqeel MVR9 is another TV box powered by Rockchip RK3328, but that model comes with Gigabit Ethernet and 2GB RAM contrary to the cheaper A95X R2 TV box I previously reviewed. If you want to check...

More...

Shenzhen Xunlong has introduced the new Orange Pi R1 board with Allwinner H2+ quad core Cortex A7 processor that’s a bit different from their other models, as it includes two 10/100M Ethernet...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NXP i.MX RT Series Crossover Embedded Processor is Based on an ARM Cor

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Kingston Adds 4 GB & 8 GB Capacities to DataTraveler 2000 Encrypted US

Kingston DataTraveler 2000 is a USB 3.0 flash drive that stores files with hardware based AES-256 encryption, and to make sure nobody can access those, it’s also protected with a pin code...

More...

NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Developer Kit SE Offered for $199 (Promo)
    Launched in 2015, NVIDIA Jetson TX1 developer kit integrates some serious processing power with a Jetson TX1 module with a 256-core Maxwell GPU, four Cortex A57 cores, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, and plenty...

More...

Intel Wireless-AC 9560 CRF Module Adds 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 5 to Gemini Lake/Cannon Lake Processors
    Last week, we saw that the upcoming Intel Gemini Lake processors integrated a CNVi (Connectivity Integration) block with a WiFi MAC, and Bluetooth MAC & Baseband Modem connected over a CNVio...

More...

ESP32-PICO-D4 System-in-Package Combines ESP32, 4MB SPI Flash, a Crystal Oscillator, and Passive Components
    Espressif Systems has revealed another ESP32 variant, but this time it’s not an SoC, but a 7x7mm system-in-package (SIP) that comes ESP32 dual core processor, a 4MB_ SPI flash, a crystal...

More...

Android 8.0 Oreo Launched, OS Images, and AOSP Source Code Released
    Google has now formally announced Android O version and name: Android 8.0 Oreo. We already had seen the new Features in Android O-reo during the first preview release with picture-in-picture support,...

More...

Installing Let’s Encrypt Free SSL/TLS Certificate in 2 Minutes with Certbot, Spending Hours Making it Work with Cloudflare
    I’ve been using an SSL certificate to the download subdomain of this blog running ownCloud for about 2 years, but recently my free StartSSL certificate expired, and I had troubles to renew it,...

More...

NComputing RX300 Thin Client Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    NComputing RX300 is a thin client based on_Raspberry Pi 3 board that will allow to remotely run Windows and Linux operating systems from a much more powerful server, and Raspberry Pi 3 mostly...

More...

Khadas VIM2 is the only low cost development board powered by Amlogic S912 octa-core processor that I know of, but when we first wrote about the board it was not available yet. The three versions of...

More...

Hardkernel has just launched their ODROID-HC1 stackable NAS system based on a cost-down version of ODROID-XU4 board powered by Samsung Exynos 5422 octa-core Cortex-A15/A7 processor, which as...

More...

Hologram is a service that offers 2G/3G/4G cellular connectivity for the Internet of Things via a SIM card that works in over 170_ countries, and with pricing starting at $0.40 per month. In order to...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Videostrong VS-RD-RK3399 Development Board Review – Part 1: Unboxing,

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Beelink AP34 Ultimate Fanless mini PC Review with Windows 10 and Ubunt

The AP34 Ultimate combines the passive cooling of an Apollo Lake N3450 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 64GB of storage in a small box form-factor mini PC. Together with the device comes a pair of HDMI...

More...

Purism Librem 5 Open Source Linux Smartphone Focuses on Privacy (Crowdfunding)
    Purism is computer manufacturer founded in 2014 whose mission is to “provide the highest quality hardware available, ensuring the rights of security, privacy, and freedom for all users”,...

More...

X96 Mini Amlogic S905W Android TV Box Sells for $25 and Up
    Last week, we discovered Amlogic S905W processor through Tanix TX3 Mini TV box, with the processor maxing out at 4K @ 30 Hz in order to provide cost-competitive solutions, for example against...

More...

ComfilePi Industrial Touch Panel PCs are Based on Raspberry Pi CM3 Module
    ComfilePi CPi-A070WR & CPi-A102WR are industrial IP65 panel PCs powered by Raspberry Pi CM3 compute module, with respectively 7″ and 10.2″ resistive touchscreen displays, and that run...

More...

YotaPhone 3 Dual Screen Smartphone to Launch for $360 and Up (in China)
    Russia based Yota makes some unusual phones with dual display with a standard color front display, and an e-paper rear display that allows you to check the time without pressing a button, keeping...

More...

NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Developer Kit SE Offered for $199 (Promo)
    Launched in 2015, NVIDIA Jetson TX1 developer kit integrates some serious processing power with a Jetson TX1 module with a 256-core Maxwell GPU, four Cortex A57 cores, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, and plenty...

More...

Intel Wireless-AC 9560 CRF Module Adds 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 5 to Gemini Lake/Cannon Lake Processors
    Last week, we saw that the upcoming Intel Gemini Lake processors integrated a CNVi (Connectivity Integration) block with a WiFi MAC, and Bluetooth MAC & Baseband Modem connected over a CNVio...

More...

ESP32-PICO-D4 System-in-Package Combines ESP32, 4MB SPI Flash, a Crystal Oscillator, and Passive Components
    Espressif Systems has revealed another ESP32 variant, but this time it’s not an SoC, but a 7x7mm system-in-package (SIP) that comes ESP32 dual core processor, a 4MB_ SPI flash, a crystal...

More...

Android 8.0 Oreo Launched, OS Images, and AOSP Source Code Released
    Google has now formally announced Android O version and name: Android 8.0 Oreo. We already had seen the new Features in Android O-reo during the first preview release with picture-in-picture support,...

More...

Installing Let’s Encrypt Free SSL/TLS Certificate in 2 Minutes with Certbot, Spending Hours Making it Work with Cloudflare
    I’ve been using an SSL certificate to the download subdomain of this blog running ownCloud for about 2 years, but recently my free StartSSL certificate expired, and I had troubles to renew it,...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NComputing RX300 Thin Client Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast