Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default CYCPLUS A2 is a 3-in-1 Device Combining Power Bank, Air Pump and Flash

Sometimes I come across some products that do not seem to make any sense. I had that exact feeling when I first discovered CYCPLUS A2, an air pump with a battery, and a flash light to top it out. But...

More...

Wibeee Power Monitoring Device Plugs right into Your Home’s Circuit Breaker Box
    We’ve covered several smart plugs or switches capable of monitoring electricity consumption and displaying results right in a smarphone app, or computer’s web browser with products such...

More...

JGAURORA A5 Review – A Large Build 3D Printer That Works (Mostly) Out of the Box
    Karl here and today we are going to look at the JGAURORA A5. I specifically asked Gearbest for this printer. Features and specs looks good. Not to mention that you can go from opening the box to...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Cat 20 Modem Supports up to 2Gbps Download Speed (in Theory)
    Qualcomm can already achieve peak download speed of 1.2 Gbps over 4G cellular network in Snapdragon 845 processor thanks to its Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, but the company has been working on an even...

More...

CAN32 ESP32 Development Board is Designed for CAN Bus Applications
    If you want a WiFi + BLE board to play with CAN bus, one option is to go with the versatile Olimex ESP32-EVB Board, but if you need something more compact CAN32 board might be worth a look as the...

More...

Human Readable Decoding of /proc/cpuinfo for Arm Processors
    One of the most common way to get CPU information is to check the content of /proc/cpuinfo. For example, this is the output I get from running the command on NanoPi NEO (Allwinner H3) board:...

More...

Arm’s Project Trillium Combines Machine Learning and Object Detection Processors with Neural Network Software
    We’ve already seen Neural Processing Units (NPU) added to Arm processors such as Huawei Kirin 970 or Rockchip RK3399Pro in order to handle the tasks required by machine learning &...

More...

Samsung Exynos 7885 Processor Launched for Mid-Range LTE Smartphones
    After unveiling Exynos 7872 Series5 hexa core processor in January, Samsung has now introduced a higher end Series7 octa-core processor with Cortex A73 and 53 cores, and a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU named...

More...

Tock Open Source OS for Secure IoT Systems Runs on Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers
    We already have a fair share of open source operating systems running on Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers with FreeRTOS, mbed OS, Zephyr OS, RIOT, and many others. Earlier this morning, as I wrote about...

More...

BASpi I/O is a Raspberry Pi HAT Expansion Board for Building Automation (BACNet)
    BACNet is a data communication protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks that has been developed, supported and maintained by ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Intel June Canyon (Gemini Lake) NUCs Now Up for Pre-order for $130 and

This morning, I was informed that Intel had now published product pages for June Canyon NUC kits, mini PC, and board powered by the company’s latest Gemini Lake processors with four models:...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Snapdragon 820E Launched for the Embedded Market, DragonBoard

Qualcomm Snapdragon processors are mainly used in smartphones manufactured in high volume, and in the past if you contacted the company to use their processor for your custom project with a target...

More...

Imagination Releases PowerVR CLDNN Neural Network SDK and Image for Acer Chromebook R13
    Last month, Imagination Technology released their PowerVR CLDNN SDK, an AI-oriented API that leverages OpenCL support in PowerVR GX6250 GPU in order to create network layers for constructing and...

More...

STMicro STM32WB Dual Core Cortex M4/M0+ MCU Comes with Bluetooth 5 & 802.15.4 Radios
    STMicro has announced yet another family part of their STM32 portfolio with STM32WB micro-controller family featuring an Arm Cortex M4 application core, a Cortex M0+ core to offload the main core of...

More...

Neutis N5 is a $49 Allwinner H5 SoM with WiFi and Bluetooth
    Allwinner, Amlogic and Rockchip SoCs can be found in many single board computers or development boards, but contrary to processors from Texas Instruments, NXP or Atmel, there aren’t that many...

More...

Arm Kigen Puts SIM Card Functionality Right into IoT SoCs
    Most cellular devices rely on SIM cards, and while with micro and nano SIM, the card has become smaller the electronics and connection remains the same. More recently, we’ve started to see...

More...

Synthetic Sensors Combine Multiple Sensors and Machine Learning for General-Purpose Sensing
    Sensors can be used to get specific data for example temperature & humidity or light intensity, or you can combine an array of sensors and leverage sensor fusion to combines data from the sensors...

More...

3D Rendering and Video Composite Output on ESP32 Boards
    A few years ago, we already saw it was possible to transmit color signals over NTSC using an ESP8266 board with the signal received on a TV with an analog tuner. CNLohr had to connect an antenna to...

More...

Inforce 6320 Snapdragon 410E Powered IoT Edge Gateway Launched for $250
    Inforce Computing launched several boards and modules based on Snapdragon 410/410E including 6301 SoM and 6309 micro SBC, which their customers can integrate into their own products. The company has...

More...

Advantech ROM-7720 is a Qseven 2.1 Compliant i.MX 8 QuadMax Computer-on-Module
    Many solutions based on NXP i.MX8 processors are likely to be announced during Embedded World 2018 next week. We’ve already seen several NXP i.MX 8M Cortex A53 based modules such as Variscite...

More...

Microchip Launches $39 Industrial Grade System-on-Module with SAMA5D2 System-in-Package
    Last fall, Microchip introduced four SAMA5D2 systems-in-package (SiP) combining the Cortex A5 processor with 16 to 128 MB DDR2 in a single package, and at the time, the company also offered...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default LTE Cat M and NB-IoT Shield for Arduino Features SIMCom SIM7000-Series

We’ve already covered several NB-IoT (and/or LTE Cat M1) Arduino shields with products like RAK Wireless WisLTE, Sixfab Arduino NB-IoT shield, or AIS NB-IoT shield, which all happen to come...

More...

ADL Embedded Solutions ADLEPC-1520 Atom based Industrial Mini PC Supports Stackable I/O Expansion
    ADL Embedded Solutions has recently announced ADLEPC-1520 embedded mini PC powered by a dual or quad core Intel Atom Bay Trail-I processor, supporting wide temperature range, and long term 15 years...

More...

OpenSignal Report Shows 4G LTE Availability and Speed around the World
    We may be starting to see more news about 5G technology whose deployment should start in 2019, but 4G LTE coverage and performance depends very much where you live, as we can see from a recent State...

More...

Low Cost Renesas Target Boards for RX MCUs are Designed for Home Appliances, Building & Industrial Automation
    Renesas Electronics has announced three new Target Boards for the RX65N, RX130 and RX231 32-bit Microcontroller (MCU) groups designed for home appliance, building and industrial automation...

More...

Windows 10 on Arm Limitations
    Windows 10 on Arm was first demonstrated at Computex 2017 on a reference platform based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, at the time, I thought the expected 2-in-1 hybrid laptops based on the...

More...

VideoStrong Introduces Low Cost Version of KI Plus T2 S2 Hybrid Android TV Box with Amlogic S805X Processor
    VideoStrong K1 Plus T2/S2 is an Android 5.1 set-top-box with DVB-S/S2 and DVB-T/T2 tuner that was launched roughly two years ago with Amlogic S905 quad core processor. Since then, the company has now...

More...

STMicro Introduces Two STM32 Discovery Kits with 2G/3G or 4G LTE-IoT Cat M1/NB1 Connectivity
    Embedded World 2018 trade fair will take place on on take place on February 27 – March 1 in Nuremberg, Germany, and we’re starting to see some company announce new products and solutions...

More...

WCH CH341 USB to Serial Chip Gets Linux Drivers to Control GPIOs over USB
    USB to serial chips are often used as a debug interface either directly on the target board, or via a dedicated debug board. But some models have extra pins exposed, and one of those is WCH CH341,...

More...

Wibeee Power Monitoring Device Plugs right into Your Home’s Circuit Breaker Box
    We’ve covered several smart plugs or switches capable of monitoring electricity consumption and displaying results right in a smarphone app, or computer’s web browser with products such...

More...

JGAURORA A5 Review – A Large Build 3D Printer That Works (Mostly) Out of the Box
    Karl here and today we are going to look at the JGAURORA A5. I specifically asked Gearbest for this printer. Features and specs looks good. Not to mention that you can go from opening the box to...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Cat 20 Modem Supports up to 2Gbps Download

Qualcomm can already achieve peak download speed of 1.2 Gbps over 4G cellular network in Snapdragon 845 processor thanks to its Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, but the company has been working on an even...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default GreenWaves GAP8 is a Low Power RISC-V IoT Processor Optimized for Arti

GreenWaves Technologies, a fabless semiconductor startup based in Grenoble, France, has designed GAP8 IoT application processor based on RISC-V architecture, and optimized for image and audio...

More...

Qualcomm Centriq 2400 Servers to Deliver Cloud based Mobile Gaming
    Qualcomm Centriq 2400 Arm SoC launched at the end of last year, and with its 48 custom 64-bit Arm “Falkor” cores is optimized for datacenter workloads. But what everybody wants to know is...

More...

Intrinsyc Open-Q 845 HDK Development Kit for Snapdragon 845 Processor Available for $1079
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 based devices such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ smartphones and Windows 10 Always-Connected Mobile PCs should start shipping in the next few weeks, and as usual with every new...

More...

Mediatek Helio P60 Cortex A73/A53 Mobile Processor Includes NeuroPilot AI technology
    Neural Network Accelerators (NNA) may have become a must-have block in high-end mobile processors. Huawei Kirin 970, Samsung Exynos 9810, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (via its Hexagon DSP) processors...

More...

Huawei Unveils Balong 5G01 5G Cellular Modem Chip, and 5G Routers
    5G will start to take off in 2019. so we should be expecting hardware announcement this year, after having seen solutions by Qualcomm and Ericsson previously, Huawei has unveiled their Balong 5G01 5G...

More...

Huawei MediaPad M5 Tablets Come with Kirin 960 Processor, 8.4? or 10.8? Display, Optional LTE
    Huawei has unveiled three MediaPad M5 tablets at Mobile World Congress 2018 with one model with a 8.4″ display, another with a 10.8″ display, and a Pro model adding a pen, support for an...

More...

Onda V18 Pro Tablet Review – Part 2: Android 7.1 Firmware
    Onda V18 Pro is one of the first tablet powered by Allwinner A63 processor allowing for low-cost tablets with high resolution 2K displays (2560×1600). I received a sample from GearBest, and I already...

More...

Android Go Smartphones Launches – Alcatel 1X, Nokia 1, ZTE Tempo Go, and More Expected
    Google released Android 8.1 Go Edition at the end of last year for low-end devices with 512MB to 1GB RAM, but so far no products had been launched with the new optimized operating systems. Hiroshi...

More...

Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Smartphones Launched with Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810 SoC
    After various leaks on the web, Samsung has now officially launched their flagship smartphones – Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ – at Mobile World Congress 2018. The phones look very much like last...

More...

SODAQ SARA is an Arduino Compatible Cellular IoT Board with LTE-M, NB-IoT, and GNSS (Crowdfunding)
    There really seems to be a push for cellular IoT those days, with new hardware coming up every week. Following up on their NB-IoT shield for Arduino last year, SODAQ has now launched two versions of...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Imagination Releases PowerVR CLDNN Neural Network SDK and Image for Ac

Last month, Imagination Technology released their PowerVR CLDNN SDK, an AI-oriented API that leverages OpenCL support in PowerVR GX6250 GPU in order to create network layers for constructing and...

More...

STMicro STM32WB Dual Core Cortex M4/M0+ MCU Comes with Bluetooth 5 & 802.15.4 Radios
    STMicro has announced yet another family part of their STM32 portfolio with STM32WB micro-controller family featuring an Arm Cortex M4 application core, a Cortex M0+ core to offload the main core of...

More...

Neutis N5 is a $49 Allwinner H5 SoM with WiFi and Bluetooth
    Allwinner, Amlogic and Rockchip SoCs can be found in many single board computers or development boards, but contrary to processors from Texas Instruments, NXP or Atmel, there aren’t that many...

More...

Arm Kigen Puts SIM Card Functionality Right into IoT SoCs
    Most cellular devices rely on SIM cards, and while with micro and nano SIM, the card has become smaller the electronics and connection remains the same. More recently, we’ve started to see...

More...

Synthetic Sensors Combine Multiple Sensors and Machine Learning for General-Purpose Sensing
    Sensors can be used to get specific data for example temperature & humidity or light intensity, or you can combine an array of sensors and leverage sensor fusion to combines data from the sensors...

More...

3D Rendering and Video Composite Output on ESP32 Boards
    A few years ago, we already saw it was possible to transmit color signals over NTSC using an ESP8266 board with the signal received on a TV with an analog tuner. CNLohr had to connect an antenna to...

More...

Inforce 6320 Snapdragon 410E Powered IoT Edge Gateway Launched for $250
    Inforce Computing launched several boards and modules based on Snapdragon 410/410E including 6301 SoM and 6309 micro SBC, which their customers can integrate into their own products. The company has...

More...

Advantech ROM-7720 is a Qseven 2.1 Compliant i.MX 8 QuadMax Computer-on-Module
    Many solutions based on NXP i.MX8 processors are likely to be announced during Embedded World 2018 next week. We’ve already seen several NXP i.MX 8M Cortex A53 based modules such as Variscite...

More...

Microchip Launches $39 Industrial Grade System-on-Module with SAMA5D2 System-in-Package
    Last fall, Microchip introduced four SAMA5D2 systems-in-package (SiP) combining the Cortex A5 processor with 16 to 128 MB DDR2 in a single package, and at the time, the company also offered...

More...

ADL Embedded Solutions ADLEPC-1520 Atom based Industrial Mini PC Supports Stackable I/O Expansion
    ADL Embedded Solutions has recently announced ADLEPC-1520 embedded mini PC powered by a dual or quad core Intel Atom Bay Trail-I processor, supporting wide temperature range, and long term 15 years...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default OpenSignal Report Shows 4G LTE Availability and Speed around the World

We may be starting to see more news about 5G technology whose deployment should start in 2019, but 4G LTE coverage and performance depends very much where you live, as we can see from a recent State...

More...

Low Cost Renesas Target Boards for RX MCUs are Designed for Home Appliances, Building & Industrial Automation
    Renesas Electronics has announced three new Target Boards for the RX65N, RX130 and RX231 32-bit Microcontroller (MCU) groups designed for home appliance, building and industrial automation...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jumper EZBook X1 is a Gemini Lake Laptop Powered by Intel Celeron N410

We has seen several announcements for products based on the latest Intel Gemini Lake processors at CES 2018 and after with devices such as ASRock J4105-ITX motherboard, or ECS LIVA Z2 mini PC, as...

More...

OpenEmbed Launches $99 em3399 Rockchip RK3399 SoM, and a Compact Evaluation Kit
    Looking for a system-on-module based on Rockchip RK3399 processor? So far, you had at least four options with either edge connectors or castellated holes: Theobroma RK3399-Q7 (Qseven) SoM, 9Tripod...

More...

SECO Unveils SM-C12 SMARC 2.0 Compliant i.MX8M Module, CSM-B79 SMARC 2.0 Carrier Board
    We’ve already seen several computers-on-module/systems-on-module based on NXP i.MX8/8M processors, most of which use proprietary standards, but so far we’ve covered at least on Qseven 2.1...

More...

Sonoff S31 Smart Socket Review – Power Consumption Monitoring with eWelink Android App
    Today we are looking at the Sonoff S31. It is another device in the Sonoff line by ITEAD Studio. Similar to the Sonoff POW, you can see power usage but on the S31 you can keep historical data up to...

More...

Raiscube A8R 3D Printer Review
    Hello Karl here with a look at the Raiscube A8R. If you recall I reviewed the R2 3D printer quite a while ago. I really liked the R2, so when I heard that this newer version came out I reached out to...

More...

EveLab 1.0 is an Advanced Breadboard Solution Designed for the Raspberry Pi
    While it’s perfectly feasible to connect the Raspberry Pi board to a breadboard it can become relatively messy if your projects needs many I/Os due the wire and extra components like resistors,...

More...

SolidRun Announces i.MX 8M Industrial Systems-on-Module, Cubox Pulse Mini PC and HummingBoard Pulse Board
    Solidrun has several products based on NXP i.MX6 processors including i.MX6 SoMs, Cubox-i mini PCs, and HummingBoard Edge development board, which were launched between 2013 and 2015, and still sold...

More...

NXP Unveils A71CH Secure Element Chip for Secure Peer-to-Peer or Cloud Connections
    The industry clearly has an issue at hand with the security of the Internet of Things, and the problem is complex as some devices are easily accessible due to bad configuration (e.g. default...

More...

Avnet Silica NB-IoT Sensor Shield Works with mbed OS 5, STM32 Nucleo Board
    If for some reasons, none of the many NB-IoT boards launched recently suit your needs, there’s yet another option with Avnet Silica NB-IoT sensor shield, that supports – despite the name...

More...

IMM-NRF52832-NANO is an Ultra Small nRF52832 Module with Bluetooth 5, ANT+, 30 I/Os
    If you have a project requiring a programmable Bluetooth 4.x/5 module that’s as small as possible, Canada based I-Syst may have what you need with their IMM-NRF52832-NANO module measuring just...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Gumstix Chatterbox is a Customizable, AVS-Ready Development Platform b

There are several official Amazon Voice Service (AVS) development kits, and we’ve already covered a few of them with the likes of Allwinner 3-Mic Far Field AVS Development Kit or Intel Speech...

More...

Silicon Labs WF200 WiFi Transceivers & WFM200 WiFi Modules are Designed for Battery Powered Devices
    When it comes to power consumption, WiFi is not the best wireless standard around, and even the most power efficient WiFi SoCs/modules consume several times the power required for Bluetooth LE Tx or...

More...

NXP i.MX 8M Mini Low Power Cortex A53/Cortex M4 Processor to be Manufactured using 14LPC FinFET Process Technology
    NXP i.MX 8, i.MX 8M, and i.MX 8X processors are barely available, but the company has already announced another member of their i.MX8 family with i.MX 8M Mini processors with one to four Cortex A53...

More...

Snapdragon 700 Mobile Platform Series To Bring On-Device Artificial Intelligence to Mid-Range Smartphones
    Qualcomm has announced a new family filling the gap between the mid-range Snapdragon 600 series, and the high-end Snapdragon 800 series, with Snapdragon 700 mobile platform series which will include...

More...

$70 UP AI Core mini PCIe Card Features Intel Movidius Myriad 2, Supports Tensorflow and Caffe Frameworks
    AAEON’s Up Board has given us some affordable Intel development boards over the years with products such as the Cherry Trail based UP Board, or Apollo Lake powered UP Squared board among...

More...

Nitrogen8M Single Board Computer with NXP i.MX 8MQuad Processor Comes with Up to 4GB RAM, 128 GB Storage
    Boundary Devices Nitrogen6X was one of the first boards based on Freescale i.MX 6 processor when it launched in 2012, and even I never owned their board personally, I liked the fact the company...

More...

Eagleye 530s Board Features Samsung Artik 530s IoT Module, Leverages Raspberry Pi Form Factor
    Samsung Artik 530 is a module designed for the Internet of Things based on a quad core Arm Cortex A9 processor, and supporting Ethernet, dual band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and 802.15.4/Zigbee/Thread...

More...

Qualcomm Centriq 2400 Servers to Deliver Cloud based Mobile Gaming
    Qualcomm Centriq 2400 Arm SoC launched at the end of last year, and with its 48 custom 64-bit Arm “Falkor” cores is optimized for datacenter workloads. But what everybody wants to know is...

More...

Intrinsyc Open-Q 845 HDK Development Kit for Snapdragon 845 Processor Available for $1079
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 based devices such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ smartphones and Windows 10 Always-Connected Mobile PCs should start shipping in the next few weeks, and as usual with every new...

More...

Mediatek Helio P60 Cortex A73/A53 Mobile Processor Includes NeuroPilot AI technology
    Neural Network Accelerators (NNA) may have become a must-have block in high-end mobile processors. Huawei Kirin 970, Samsung Exynos 9810, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (via its Hexagon DSP) processors...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Huawei Unveils Balong 5G01 5G Cellular Modem Chip, and 5G Routers

5G will start to take off in 2019. so we should be expecting hardware announcement this year, after having seen solutions by Qualcomm and Ericsson previously, Huawei has unveiled their Balong 5G01 5G...

More...

Huawei MediaPad M5 Tablets Come with Kirin 960 Processor, 8.4? or 10.8? Display, Optional LTE
    Huawei has unveiled three MediaPad M5 tablets at Mobile World Congress 2018 with one model with a 8.4″ display, another with a 10.8″ display, and a Pro model adding a pen, support for an...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Over 40 Android Phone Models Ship Infected with Trojan

If you want to buy a cheap Android phones, one way is to go to some Chinese e-retailers and purchase the phone that matches your requirements. Most phones will work reasonably well, but one thing...

More...

CUBOT X18 Plus 4G Smartphone Sells for as Low as $79.99 (Promo)
    If you are on the lookout for an inexpensive 4G phone, Cubox X18 Plus smartphone with a Mediatek MT6750T processor running Android 8.0, a 6″ display, 4GB RAM, and 64GB flash may be worth a look...

More...

OpenEmbed Launches $99 em3399 Rockchip RK3399 SoM, and a Compact Evaluation Kit
    Looking for a system-on-module based on Rockchip RK3399 processor? So far, you had at least four options with either edge connectors or castellated holes: Theobroma RK3399-Q7 (Qseven) SoM, 9Tripod...

More...

SECO Unveils SM-C12 SMARC 2.0 Compliant i.MX8M Module, CSM-B79 SMARC 2.0 Carrier Board
    We’ve already seen several computers-on-module/systems-on-module based on NXP i.MX8/8M processors, most of which use proprietary standards, but so far we’ve covered at least on Qseven 2.1...

More...

Sonoff S31 Smart Socket Review – Power Consumption Monitoring with eWelink Android App
    Today we are looking at the Sonoff S31. It is another device in the Sonoff line by ITEAD Studio. Similar to the Sonoff POW, you can see power usage but on the S31 you can keep historical data up to...

More...

Raiscube A8R 3D Printer Review
    Hello Karl here with a look at the Raiscube A8R. If you recall I reviewed the R2 3D printer quite a while ago. I really liked the R2, so when I heard that this newer version came out I reached out to...

More...

EveLab 1.0 is an Advanced Breadboard Solution Designed for the Raspberry Pi
    While it’s perfectly feasible to connect the Raspberry Pi board to a breadboard it can become relatively messy if your projects needs many I/Os due the wire and extra components like resistors,...

More...

SolidRun Announces i.MX 8M Industrial Systems-on-Module, Cubox Pulse Mini PC and HummingBoard Pulse Board
    Solidrun has several products based on NXP i.MX6 processors including i.MX6 SoMs, Cubox-i mini PCs, and HummingBoard Edge development board, which were launched between 2013 and 2015, and still sold...

More...

NXP Unveils A71CH Secure Element Chip for Secure Peer-to-Peer or Cloud Connections
    The industry clearly has an issue at hand with the security of the Internet of Things, and the problem is complex as some devices are easily accessible due to bad configuration (e.g. default...

More...

Avnet Silica NB-IoT Sensor Shield Works with mbed OS 5, STM32 Nucleo Board
    If for some reasons, none of the many NB-IoT boards launched recently suit your needs, there’s yet another option with Avnet Silica NB-IoT sensor shield, that supports – despite the name...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default IMM-NRF52832-NANO is an Ultra Small nRF52832 Module with Bluetooth 5,

If you have a project requiring a programmable Bluetooth 4.x/5 module that’s as small as possible, Canada based I-Syst may have what you need with their IMM-NRF52832-NANO module measuring just...

More...

Silicon Labs WF200 WiFi Transceivers & WFM200 WiFi Modules are Designed for Battery Powered Devices
    When it comes to power consumption, WiFi is not the best wireless standard around, and even the most power efficient WiFi SoCs/modules consume several times the power required for Bluetooth LE Tx or...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default EveLab 1.0 is an Advanced Breadboard Solution Designed for the Raspber

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rockchip Unveils RK3308 & Gemini Cortex-A35 Processors for Smart Speak

Rockchip has posted a tweet about smart speakers, specifically about Midea AI speaker based on Rockchip RK3229, but the second image is what caught my eyes, as it reveals two new Arm Cortex A35...

More...

ALB32-WROVER is an ESP-WROOM-32 Compatible Module with 32 Mbit PSRAM, up to 128 Mbit Flash
    ESP-WROOM-32 is one of the most commonly ESP32 WiFi + Bluetooth module, and does the job for many applications. However, it only includes 4MB (32Mbit) flash, and no external PSRAM, while Espressif...

More...

Hologram Introduces Global IoT eSIM Chip
    Hologram provides a SIM card for IoT projects that can be used in most of the world, and I own a developer SIM card that’s very convenient for reviews and evaluation with 10MB free data per...

More...

Looking for Inspiration for a 3D Printed Project
    Hello CNX readers. Karl here. I am looking for some inspiration on a practical project to design and print from scratch. I am hoping someone might come up with an idea. I will share on Thingiverse,...

More...

Vulkan 1.1 and SPIR-V 1.3 Specifications Released
    The Khronos Group released Vulkan 1.0 specifications in 2015 as a successor of OpenGL ES, compatible with OpenGL ES 3.1 or greater capable GPU, and taking less CPU resources thank to – for...

More...

Android P Developer Preview Released with Indoor Positioning, Display Notch Support, HDR VP9 Video, and More
    Google has just announced the release of the first developer preview for Android P mobile operating system, as the company is looking for feedback from developers who can use the official Android...

More...

WAGO PFC200 PLC Runs Embedded Linux, Supports Web and Mobile Visualization
    WAGO is an international company with headquarters in Germany, designing electrical devices and automation systems. One of their latest product is WAGO PFC200 (PFC – Programmable Field...

More...

Emcraft Introduces NXP i.MX 8M SoM and $299 Starter Kit
    I first discovered Emcraft Systems in 2011 through their work porting uCLinux to Arm Cortex M3/M4 microcontrollers, and since then the company has kept on working microcontroller software and...

More...

ASUS PRIME J4005I-C Gemini Lake Mini-ITX Motherboard is Selling for around 80 Euros
    Slowly but surely we are starting to see some Intel Gemini Lake products for sale / pre-order such as Intel June Canyon NUC Mini PC/Kits, or Jumper EBook X1 laptop, and if are based in Europe,...

More...

Innocomm WB10 NXP i.MX8M Quad SoM Comes with WiFi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet Connectivity
    Taiwan based Innocomm Mobile Technology has been working on their own NXP i.MX 8M quad core system-on-module – namely WB10 – which includes a wireless module with WiFi and Bluetooth, as...

More...

Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast