Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Panasonic Showcases Flexible Batteries with Wireless Charging System

Flexible batteries such as PowerStream lithium polymer batteries can be integrated into new application such as smartcards, and could help wearables have longer battery life by adding batteries into...

More...

NewsBot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Compulab Fitlet2 Fanless Apollo Lake Mini PC is Designed for Industria

Compulab Fitlet mini PCs were introduced in January 2015 with AMD Mullins processors, namely AMD A4 Micro-6400T or E1 Micro-6200T both of which including Radeon graphics, and supporting up to 8GB...

More...

EasyVolts USB Dongle Outputs 0-24V DC, Exposes UART, GPIO/PWM, RS-485 Signals
    A while ago, I wrote about USBminiPower, a USB power supply with 3.3V, 5V, and one variable DC output up to 14.3V adjustable with a rocker switch, and equipped for a 4-digit LED display showing...

More...

NewsBot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default FUJITSU FUTRO S540, S740, and S940 Thin Clients are Powered by Intel G

Intel Gemini Lake processors should be officially launched in a few weeks with Pentium & Celeron SKUs. We already have a good idea about the new processors’ features, but AFAIK so far...

More...

Zidoo H6 Pro (Allwinner H6) TV Box Review – Part 2: Android 7.0 Firmware
    Zidoo H6 Pro is the very first Allwinner H6 based 4K TV box. The Android 7.0 device support H.265, H.264 and VP6 4K video decoding, comes with fast interfaces such as USB 3.0, and network...

More...

NewsBot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TECHBASE ModBerry​ M300 Linux IoT Gateway ​is Powered by NanoPi NE

We’ve previously covered TECHBASE Modberry industrial automation gateways based on popular development boards such as Raspberry Pi 3, NanoPi M1 Plus, and Intel Cherry Trail’s UP board,...

More...

Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone Review – Part 2: Android 7.1.2 Firmware
    Google recently announced several Android One smartphones, which are supposed to get 2 years of firmware updates, including to the latest version of Android, such as HTC U11 Life and Android One Moto...

More...

Magicsee C300 is a $70 DVB-T2/C & DVB-S2 Android Set-Top Box Powered by Amlogic S905D SoC
    Amlogic S905D processor is an evolution of Amlogic S905X with Gigabit Ethernet support, and TS interfaces for digital TV tuners. That explains why most devices launched with the processor come with...

More...

Tronxy X3S 3D Printer Review – Part 3: Upgrades to Fix Bed Leveling Issues (Permanently)
    Karl here. I have had the Tronxy X3S 3D printer for a while now. It prints well but as I mentioned in previous articles I had to level for every print. Actually near the end I would just overpower...

More...

First OpenCL Encounters on Cortex-A72: Some Benchmarking
    This is a guest post by blu about his experience with OpenCL on MacchiatoBin board with a quad core Cortex A72 processor and an Intel based MacBook. He previously contributed several technical...

More...

Texas Instruments MSP430 Value Line Sensing MCUs Sell for 25 Cents and Up
    Texas Instruments MSP430 16-bit mixed signal microcontroller has been around since at least 2004, and the last time I played with the MCU was with eZ430-Chronos wireless watch development kit in...

More...

Colorful C.J1900A-BTX Plus V20 Bay Trail Motherboard Takes 8 Graphics Cards for Cryptocurrency Mining
    Intel Bay Trail processors are mostly found in tablets, 2-in-1 hybrid laptops, and mini PCs, and they’ve often give placed to Cherry Trail processors, and in some cases Apollo Lake ones. x86...

More...

Linux 4.14 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architecture
    Linus Torvalds has announced the release of Linux 4.14: No surprises this week, although it is probably worth pointing out how the 0day robot has been getting even better (it was very useful before,...

More...

NanoPi Fire2A & Fire3 Boards Released with Samsung/Nexell Quad & Octa Core Processors
    FriendlyElec previously launched NanoPi 2 Fire board powered by Samsung (Nexell)_S5P4418 quad core Cortex A9 SoC, mostly interesting because of its small form factor, camera and LCD interfaces. The...

More...

Ugoos UM4 TV Box/Dongle Runs Android 7.1.2 with Some Uncommon Features
    Ugoos UM3 was launched in 2014 with Android 4.4 on Rockchip RK3288 processor, and could be described a a tiny TV box, or large TV stick. That form factor must have had some success, and they later...

More...

NewsBot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Socionext S8 Media Player Supports 8K HEVC Videos, 22.2 Channels Audio

4K still feels like a new technology, but 8K is also coming as HDMI 2.1, superMHL, and DisplayPort 1.4 all support 8K QUHD (Quad Ultra HD) resolutions up to 60 or 120 fps. So at some points will need...

More...

Google Releases Tensorflow Lite Developer Preview for Android & iOS
    Google mentioned TensorFlow Lite at Google I/O 2017 last may, an implementation of TensorFlow open source machine learning library specifically optimized for embedded use cases. The company said...

More...

BenQ W1700 4K HDR Video Projector to Sell for Less than $2,000
    4K UltraHD TVs have now become affordable, with prices not that far from HD television sets for a given size. But what about 4K projectors? We first find out about development in this space with a...

More...

WandPi 8M Development Board Coming Soon with NXP i.MX8M SoC for $89 and Up
    Wandboard launched in 2012 using Freescale i.MX6 Solo/Dual processor, following soon after by Wandbord Quad. We are not hearing much about those boards today, but since the processor comes with 10 to...

More...

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 Now Fully Supports Arm servers
    When hardware vendors announced Arm based servers they also claim support for operating systems such as Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, so I assumed software support was more or less...

More...

STMicro Introduces Ultra-efficient STM32L4+ Series MCUs with Better Performance, Chrom-GRC Graphics Controller
    STMicroelectronics has announced an upgrade to their STM32L4 series Cortex-M4 micro-controllers with STM32L4+ series upping the maximum frequency from 80 MHz to 120 MHz delivering up to 150 DMIPS...

More...

LEAGOO T5c Smartphone Features Spreadtrum SC9853i Octa-core Intel Airmont SoC
    Intel is supposed to have left the mobile and IoT markets, but a few month ago, I wrote about Spreadtrum SC9861G-IA, an octa-core Intel Airmont SoC designed for LTE smartphones. Airmont is the...

More...

Meet the Blue Version of Raspberry Pi 3 Board, For Brazil Only
    It’s always fun to buy electronics and gadgets from China, while there are sometimes technical “headaches”, they are mostly solvable and part of the fun. But in some cases,...

More...

Allwinner H6 Datasheet and User Manual Released
    Putting aside the ill-fated Allwinner A80 SoC, Allwinner H6 is the first Allwinner processor with multiple high speed interfaces such as Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and PCIe, and also support 4K HDR...

More...

QNAP QBoat Sunny IoT Mini Server Board Officially Announced with Annapurna Labs AL-314 ARM Processor
    We first had a glance at QNAP QBoat Sunny at CES 2017. At the time, QNAP IoT development board was powered by an Intel AnyWAN GRX750 dual core Atom based processor with 2GB RAM, 4GB flash, three...

More...

NewsBot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Colorful C.J1900A-BTX Plus V20 Bay Trail Motherboard Takes 8 Graphics

Intel Bay Trail processors are mostly found in tablets, 2-in-1 hybrid laptops, and mini PCs, and they’ve often give placed to Cherry Trail processors, and in some cases Apollo Lake ones. x86...

More...

Linux 4.14 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architecture
    Linus Torvalds has announced the release of Linux 4.14: No surprises this week, although it is probably worth pointing out how the 0day robot has been getting even better (it was very useful before,...

More...

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536