Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot

Default CYCPLUS A2 is a 3-in-1 Device Combining Power Bank, Air Pump and Flash

Sometimes I come across some products that do not seem to make any sense. I had that exact feeling when I first discovered CYCPLUS A2, an air pump with a battery, and a flash light to top it out. But...

More...

Wibeee Power Monitoring Device Plugs right into Your Home’s Circuit Breaker Box
    We’ve covered several smart plugs or switches capable of monitoring electricity consumption and displaying results right in a smarphone app, or computer’s web browser with products such...

More...

JGAURORA A5 Review – A Large Build 3D Printer That Works (Mostly) Out of the Box
    Karl here and today we are going to look at the JGAURORA A5. I specifically asked Gearbest for this printer. Features and specs looks good. Not to mention that you can go from opening the box to...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Cat 20 Modem Supports up to 2Gbps Download Speed (in Theory)
    Qualcomm can already achieve peak download speed of 1.2 Gbps over 4G cellular network in Snapdragon 845 processor thanks to its Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, but the company has been working on an even...

More...

CAN32 ESP32 Development Board is Designed for CAN Bus Applications
    If you want a WiFi + BLE board to play with CAN bus, one option is to go with the versatile Olimex ESP32-EVB Board, but if you need something more compact CAN32 board might be worth a look as the...

More...

Human Readable Decoding of /proc/cpuinfo for Arm Processors
    One of the most common way to get CPU information is to check the content of /proc/cpuinfo. For example, this is the output I get from running the command on NanoPi NEO (Allwinner H3) board:...

More...

Arm’s Project Trillium Combines Machine Learning and Object Detection Processors with Neural Network Software
    We’ve already seen Neural Processing Units (NPU) added to Arm processors such as Huawei Kirin 970 or Rockchip RK3399Pro in order to handle the tasks required by machine learning &...

More...

Samsung Exynos 7885 Processor Launched for Mid-Range LTE Smartphones
    After unveiling Exynos 7872 Series5 hexa core processor in January, Samsung has now introduced a higher end Series7 octa-core processor with Cortex A73 and 53 cores, and a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU named...

More...

Tock Open Source OS for Secure IoT Systems Runs on Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers
    We already have a fair share of open source operating systems running on Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers with FreeRTOS, mbed OS, Zephyr OS, RIOT, and many others. Earlier this morning, as I wrote about...

More...

BASpi I/O is a Raspberry Pi HAT Expansion Board for Building Automation (BACNet)
    BACNet is a data communication protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks that has been developed, supported and maintained by ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and...

More...

NewsBot

Default Intel June Canyon (Gemini Lake) NUCs Now Up for Pre-order for $130 and

This morning, I was informed that Intel had now published product pages for June Canyon NUC kits, mini PC, and board powered by the company’s latest Gemini Lake processors with four models:...

More...

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142