Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pine64 ClusterBoard is Now Available for $100 with one Free SOPINE A64

We’ve previously reported Pine64 had developed “Sopine Clusterboard” for a specific project with support for up to seven SOPINE A64 SoMs powered by Allwinner A64 quad core Cortex...

More...

Amarula Vyasa is a $150 Pico-ITX Single Board Computer Powered by Rockchip RK3288 SoC
    Yesterday, as I published Linux 4.15 changelog for Arm and MIPS, I discovered a new Rockchip RK3288 platform described as “Amarula Vyasa single board computer”, so that got me interested....

More...

Pine H64 Development Board Features Allwinner H6 processor, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and PCIe for $26 and Up
    As expected, Pine64 has now launched Pine H64 development board, powered by Allwinner H6 quad core processor, and contrary to Orange Pi H6 boards, it exposes both Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0...

More...

Intel Gemini Lake NUC7CJY/NUC7PJY Kits and Mini PC Specifications Released
    Based on Intel NUC 2018/2019 roadmap published, we expected the first Intel Gemini Lake NUC mini PC to launch right at the end of 2017, but there’s been some delays. Since then we’ve...

More...

Digi Introduces XBeeX3 IoT Modules with New Micro Form Factor, RF and Cellular IoT Connectivity
    Digi International has just announced the Digi XBee3 series of RF modules and cellular IoT modules. The modules will be available in the existing Digi XBee SMT amd through-hole form factor, as well...

More...

Getting Started with TinyLIDAR Time-of-Flight Sensor on Arduino and Raspberry Pi
    TinyLIDAR is an inexpensive and compact board based on STMicro VL53L0X Time-of-Flight (ToF) ranging sensor that allows you to measure distance up to 2 meters using infrared signals, and with up to 60...

More...

Xiaomi Mi Box 4 & 4C 4K HDR TV Boxes Launched with Amlogic S905L Processor
    Remember Amlogic S905L Processor? Me neither, but I wrote about it in September 2016, with the processor being an updated version of Amlogic S905X without VP9 support, and adding HDMI 2.0b output...

More...

Linux 4.15 Release – Main Changes, Arm and MIPS Architectures
    Linus Torvald has released Linux 4.15 last Sunday: After a release cycle that was unusual in so many (bad) ways, this last week was really pleasant. Quiet and small, and no last-minute panics, just...

More...

Pine64 to Release RockPro64 Boards Based on Rockchip RK3399 and RK3399Pro for Around $60 and Up
    Several Rockchip RK3399 boards have been announced in the last few days, first with AAEON RICO-3399 Pico-ITX single board computer targeting mostly business customers for digital signage, kiosk or,...

More...

Ericsson Unveils 5G Radio Dot for Better 5G Indoor Coverage
    5G cellular technology is coming sometimes in 2019, before ramping up in 2020 in several countries. The new 3GPP standard will allow maximum bandwidth up to 10 Gigabit per second, and we’ve...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Orange Pi RK3399 Development Board Launched for $109

Last Friday, I wrote there was already a decent choice of Rockchip RK3399 boards, and added AAEON RICO-3399 pico-ITX board to the list. I forgot about Shenzhen Xunlong’s own Rockchip RK3399...

More...

$2 USB “18650 Battery Shield” Powers Arduino, ESP32, and Other Low Power Boards with a 18650 Battery
    If you’re looking for battery power for one of your projects, you may consider a “18650 battery shield” – going for just above $2 on Aliexpress or eBay – for powering...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Raspberry Pi 3 Sold for $29.95 on DFRobot (Promo)

As I browsed various sites checking out new arrivals and potential promotion, I found out DFRobot has now a promotion for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B board for $29.95 apparently taking place between...

More...

SocioNext MN87900 is a Really Tiny 24 GHz Radio Wave Radar Module for the Internet of Things
    In the past, we covered tiny microwave radar modules operating at 5.8 GHz and measuring just 32 x 23 mm. Those modules are normally used to detect motion, distance, and/or direction of movement....

More...

Ticwatch S / E Android Wear Smartwatches are Powered by Mediatek MT2601 SoC
    Android Wear is normally used in products from larger companies such as Huawei, LG, or ASUS. In the past, some smaller companies claimed to have designed their own Android Wear smastrwatch with...

More...

T-bao Tbook X8S Pro Apollo Lake Laptop is Equipped with an NVIDIA Geforce GPU
    Most products based on Intel Apollo Lake processor do so to leverage the low cost and low power of the chip that also embeds Intel HD graphics removing the need for an external graphics card. But...

More...

Kodi 18 Features and Improvements (FOSDEM 2018 Video)
    Most Kodi users are now running Kodi 17.x Krypton that was initially released in February 2017, with the latest point version being Kodi 17.6. At the time of Krypton release, the developers had also...

More...

TECHBASE ModBerry? M300 IoT Gateway Adds Support for NanoPi and Orange Pi Allwinner H5 Boards
    Announced at the end of last year TECHBASE launched the ModBerry? M300, a Linux IoT gateway powered by FriendlyELEC NanoPi NEO board equipped with Allwinner H3 Cortex A7 processor. The company has...

More...

Sixfab Launches Arduino and Raspberry Pi NB-IoT Shields with Four Sensors
    SixFab previously introduced a 3G/4G base shield for the Raspberry Pi boards that would take Quectel based mini PCIe card in order to add cellular connectivity to the popular development boards. The...

More...

PicoCORE MX7ULP is a Compact Module Based on NXP i.MX 7ULP Ultra Low Power Processor
    NXP unveiled another variant of their i.MX 7 Cortex A7 processor last year, and I missed it. NXP i.MX 7ULP offers many of the same features as i.MX 7, but is manufactured using FD-SOI (Fully Depleted...

More...

AV1 Open Source Video Codec Update at FOSDEM 2018 (Video)
    We first covered the Alliance for Open Media’s AV1 video codec in summer 2016, as an open source, royalty-free video codec aiming to replace VP9, and compete or even surpass H.265 capabilities....

More...

Mozilla Project Things Framework for the IoT Works with Raspberry Pi 3 and Other Boards / Computers
    The Internet of Things today relies on many standards, and for example Google Cloud relies on Weave, Amazon AWS IoT and Samsung SmartThings on MQTT, Apple iCloud and so on. The web also relies on...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Shuttle DL10J Fanless Gemini Lake Mini PC Features Intel Celeron J400

Several mini PCs based on Intel Gemini Lake processors were unveiled at CES 2018, including Zotac PICO PI226, MeLE PCG63-APL4, and ECS LIVA Gemini Lake models all of which slated to launch in Q2...

More...

MicroSemi ZL38063 Audio Processor is Designed for Microphone Arrays
    I’ve already been experimenting with DIY smart speakers and corresponding services for example using ReSpeaker board with Microsoft Bing Speech API, or Orange Pi Zero with Google Assistant SDK....

More...

Hardkernel Unveils ODROID-N1 Board with Rockchip RK3399 Processor, 4GB RAM, Dual SATA, and More
    It’s official, there’s a bubble of Rockchip RK3399 boards announcements or launches in early 2018. After AAEON RICO-3399, Orange Pi RK3399, and Pine64 RockPro64, which add to 96Boards...

More...

Vorke V1 Plus Celeron J3455 Mini PC Review with Windows and Ubuntu
    Most Intel based mini PCs use processors classified as ‘Mobile’ as these have lower thermal design power (TDP) ratings which is the maximum amount of heat generated by the processor: However, the new...

More...

MX Pro 4K is an Android 7.0 TV Box powered by Allwinner H5 Processor
    We’ve already seen Allwinner H5 processor in several development boards such as NanoPi NEO2, Orange Pi Zero Plus, or Libre Computer Tritium 2G among other. But while the processor has been...

More...

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Minimal Image Gets Even Smaller (30MB Compressed)
    Sometimes you want to get the smallest image you can get, either because your storage device has limited capacity, you may want a faster boot, oe because you can. In the past, I’ve covered...

More...

Getting Started with IkaScope WiFi Pen-Oscilloscope, and ScanaQuad SQ50 USB Logic Analyzer & Signal Generator
    A couple of weeks ago, I received IkaScope WS200 pen-like WiFi oscilloscope, as well as ScanaQuad SQ50 USB logic analyzer & signal generator, and I’ve already checked out the hardware both...

More...

SiFive Introduces HiFive Unleashed RISC-V Linux Development Board (Crowdfunding)
    RISC-V free and open architecture has gained traction in the last couple of years. SiFive has been one of the most active companies with RISC-V architecture, introducing Freedom U500 and E500 open...

More...

Bootlin Wants to Bring Allwinner VPU Support to Mainline Linux (Crowdfunding)
    I wrote about Free Electrons several times in the past due to their work on porting Arm SoCs to mainline Linux. Free Electrons is no more. But don’t be sad, as it’s not because they...

More...

M1 3D Holographic Display is a Fan Showing Holograms from Videos and Photos
    I’ve been watching or reading news about holographic displays recently where you can watch 3D objects into space without 3D glasses. Not the IoT gateway with an holographic maid, but I watched...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default AAEON FWS-2360 Denverton Desktop Network Appliance Supports up to 6 Et

Last summer, we started to see products and motherboards based on Intel Atom C3000 series Denverton SoC, including GIGABYTE MA10-ST0 server motherboard and Axiomtek NA362 network appliance with up to...

More...

Amarula Vyasa is a $150 Pico-ITX Single Board Computer Powered by Rockchip RK3288 SoC
    Yesterday, as I published Linux 4.15 changelog for Arm and MIPS, I discovered a new Rockchip RK3288 platform described as “Amarula Vyasa single board computer”, so that got me interested....

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TTGO TAudio V1.0 is a $20 Audio Board with ESP32-WROVER Module

Espressif Systems may have recently unveiled their Audio Mic HDK suitable for all sort of audio applications including smart speakers, but if you need an ESP32 board that’s available now and...

More...

GIGABYTE MZGLKAI is an Industrial Mini-ITX Motherboard Powered by an Intel Gemini Lake Processor
    Last month, we got news of Gemini Lake motherboards by ASRock, and GIGABYTE. The former provided decent technical details about their boards, but the latter basically published a more-or-less useless...

More...

Monitor Network Traffic per Process with Nethogs
    Yesterday I wrote about using 3G on Raspberry Pi board, and one of the commenter mentioned higher traffic than expected when connecting to 3G to just send a few bytes before disconnecting. One of...

More...

How to Use 3G and GPS on Raspberry Pi with ThaiEasyElec 3G HAT Expansion Board
    Venus Supply is an embedded systems company based in Bangkok, Thailand that sells products through their ThaiEasyElec website/brand, as well as a act as a local distributor for popular DIY...

More...

Open Source Software Releases – VLC 3.0 and Android-x86 7.1-r1
    Two completely unrelated open source projects have released a stable version of their software this week, but instead of writing a post for each I’ll write about them in a single post. VLC 3.0...

More...

SocioNext MN87900 is a Really Tiny 24 GHz Radio Wave Radar Module for the Internet of Things
    In the past, we covered tiny microwave radar modules operating at 5.8 GHz and measuring just 32 x 23 mm. Those modules are normally used to detect motion, distance, and/or direction of movement....

More...

Android Wear is normally used in products from larger companies such as Huawei, LG, or ASUS. In the past, some smaller companies claimed to have designed their own Android Wear smastrwatch with...

More...

Most products based on Intel Apollo Lake processor do so to leverage the low cost and low power of the chip that also embeds Intel HD graphics removing the need for an external graphics card. But...

More...

Most Kodi users are now running Kodi 17.x Krypton that was initially released in February 2017, with the latest point version being Kodi 17.6. At the time of Krypton release, the developers had also...

More...

TECHBASE ModBerry? M300 IoT Gateway Adds Support for NanoPi and Orange Pi Allwinner H5 Boards
    Announced at the end of last year TECHBASE launched the ModBerry? M300, a Linux IoT gateway powered by FriendlyELEC NanoPi NEO board equipped with Allwinner H3 Cortex A7 processor. The company has...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sixfab Launches Arduino and Raspberry Pi NB-IoT Shields with Four Sens

SixFab previously introduced a 3G/4G base shield for the Raspberry Pi boards that would take Quectel based mini PCIe card in order to add cellular connectivity to the popular development boards. The...

More...

PicoCORE MX7ULP is a Compact Module Based on NXP i.MX 7ULP Ultra Low Power Processor
    NXP unveiled another variant of their i.MX 7 Cortex A7 processor last year, and I missed it. NXP i.MX 7ULP offers many of the same features as i.MX 7, but is manufactured using FD-SOI (Fully Depleted...

More...

AV1 Open Source Video Codec Update at FOSDEM 2018 (Video)
    We first covered the Alliance for Open Media’s AV1 video codec in summer 2016, as an open source, royalty-free video codec aiming to replace VP9, and compete or even surpass H.265 capabilities....

More...

Mozilla Project Things Framework for the IoT Works with Raspberry Pi 3 and Other Boards / Computers
    The Internet of Things today relies on many standards, and for example Google Cloud relies on Weave, Amazon AWS IoT and Samsung SmartThings on MQTT, Apple iCloud and so on. The web also relies on...

More...

MicroSemi ZL38063 Audio Processor is Designed for Microphone Arrays
    I’ve already been experimenting with DIY smart speakers and corresponding services for example using ReSpeaker board with Microsoft Bing Speech API, or Orange Pi Zero with Google Assistant SDK....

More...

Hardkernel Unveils ODROID-N1 Board with Rockchip RK3399 Processor, 4GB RAM, Dual SATA, and More
    It’s official, there’s a bubble of Rockchip RK3399 boards announcements or launches in early 2018. After AAEON RICO-3399, Orange Pi RK3399, and Pine64 RockPro64, which add to 96Boards...

More...

Vorke V1 Plus Celeron J3455 Mini PC Review with Windows and Ubuntu
    Most Intel based mini PCs use processors classified as ‘Mobile’ as these have lower thermal design power (TDP) ratings which is the maximum amount of heat generated by the processor: However, the new...

More...

MX Pro 4K is an Android 7.0 TV Box powered by Allwinner H5 Processor
    We’ve already seen Allwinner H5 processor in several development boards such as NanoPi NEO2, Orange Pi Zero Plus, or Libre Computer Tritium 2G among other. But while the processor has been...

More...

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Minimal Image Gets Even Smaller (30MB Compressed)
    Sometimes you want to get the smallest image you can get, either because your storage device has limited capacity, you may want a faster boot, oe because you can. In the past, I’ve covered...

More...

Getting Started with IkaScope WiFi Pen-Oscilloscope, and ScanaQuad SQ50 USB Logic Analyzer & Signal Generator
    A couple of weeks ago, I received IkaScope WS200 pen-like WiFi oscilloscope, as well as ScanaQuad SQ50 USB logic analyzer & signal generator, and I’ve already checked out the hardware both...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SiFive Introduces HiFive Unleashed RISC-V Linux Development Board (Cro

RISC-V free and open architecture has gained traction in the last couple of years. SiFive has been one of the most active companies with RISC-V architecture, introducing Freedom U500 and E500 open...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Onda V18 Pro (Allwinner A63) 2K Tablet Review – Part 1: Unboxing, Firs

Announced last June, Allwinner A63 is the latest tablet SoC from the company, with a quad core Cortex A53 processor and a Mali-T760MP2 GPU capable of driving 2K displays. One of the first tablet to...

More...

JGAURORA A5 Review – A Large Build 3D Printer That Works (Mostly) Out of the Box
    Karl here and today we are going to look at the JGAURORA A5. I specifically asked Gearbest for this printer. Features and specs looks good. Not to mention that you can go from opening the box to...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Cat 20 Modem Supports up to 2Gbps Download Speed (in Theory)
    Qualcomm can already achieve peak download speed of 1.2 Gbps over 4G cellular network in Snapdragon 845 processor thanks to its Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, but the company has been working on an even...

More...

CAN32 ESP32 Development Board is Designed for CAN Bus Applications
    If you want a WiFi + BLE board to play with CAN bus, one option is to go with the versatile Olimex ESP32-EVB Board, but if you need something more compact CAN32 board might be worth a look as the...

More...

Human Readable Decoding of /proc/cpuinfo for Arm Processors
    One of the most common way to get CPU information is to check the content of /proc/cpuinfo. For example, this is the output I get from running the command on NanoPi NEO (Allwinner H3) board:...

More...

Arm’s Project Trillium Combines Machine Learning and Object Detection Processors with Neural Network Software
    We’ve already seen Neural Processing Units (NPU) added to Arm processors such as Huawei Kirin 970 or Rockchip RK3399Pro in order to handle the tasks required by machine learning &...

More...

Particle Unveils Three nRF52840 Bluetooth 5 Boards: Argon (WiFi), Boron (LTE), and Xenon, as well as Particle Mesh Technology
    In the last year or so, Bluetooth has gotten an upgrade with the release of Bluetooth 5. The new protocol works on several existing platforms, but if you want support for the full set of Bluetooth 5...

More...

Samsung Exynos 7885 Processor Launched for Mid-Range LTE Smartphones
    After unveiling Exynos 7872 Series5 hexa core processor in January, Samsung has now introduced a higher end Series7 octa-core processor with Cortex A73 and 53 cores, and a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU named...

More...

Tock Open Source OS for Secure IoT Systems Runs on Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers
    We already have a fair share of open source operating systems running on Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers with FreeRTOS, mbed OS, Zephyr OS, RIOT, and many others. Earlier this morning, as I wrote about...

More...

BASpi I/O is a Raspberry Pi HAT Expansion Board for Building Automation (BACNet)
    BACNet is a data communication protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks that has been developed, supported and maintained by ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Embedded Linux Conference & IoT Summit 2018 Schedule

The Embedded Linux Conference 2018 and the OpenIoT Summit 2018 will jointly take place next month, on March 12 – 14, 2018 in Portland, Oregon, USA. The former is a “vendor-neutral...

More...

Intel June Canyon (Gemini Lake) NUCs Now Up for Pre-order for $130 and Up
    This morning, I was informed that Intel had now published product pages for June Canyon NUC kits, mini PC, and board powered by the company’s latest Gemini Lake processors with four models:...

More...

GIGABYTE MZGLKAI is an Industrial Mini-ITX Motherboard Powered by an Intel Gemini Lake Processor
    Last month, we got news of Gemini Lake motherboards by ASRock, and GIGABYTE. The former provided decent technical details about their boards, but the latter basically published a more-or-less useless...

More...

Yesterday I wrote about using 3G on Raspberry Pi board, and one of the commenter mentioned higher traffic than expected when connecting to 3G to just send a few bytes before disconnecting. One of...

More...

Venus Supply is an embedded systems company based in Bangkok, Thailand that sells products through their ThaiEasyElec website/brand, as well as a act as a local distributor for popular DIY...

More...

Two completely unrelated open source projects have released a stable version of their software this week, but instead of writing a post for each I’ll write about them in a single post. VLC 3.0...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TECHBASE ModBerry? M300 IoT Gateway Adds Support for NanoPi and Orange

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A First Look at ESP32-LyraTD-MSC Audio Mic HDK with Baidu DuerOS Assis

Earlier this year, Espressif Systems had unveiled their ESP32-LyraTD-MSC Audio MiC HDK (Hardware Development Kit) which features an ESP32-WROOM module, a 4-mic array DSP, 3 microphones, an audio...

More...

STMicro Introduces Two STM32 Discovery Kits with 2G/3G or 4G LTE-IoT Cat M1/NB1 Connectivity
    Embedded World 2018 trade fair will take place on on take place on February 27 – March 1 in Nuremberg, Germany, and we’re starting to see some company announce new products and solutions...

More...

WCH CH341 USB to Serial Chip Gets Linux Drivers to Control GPIOs over USB
    USB to serial chips are often used as a debug interface either directly on the target board, or via a dedicated debug board. But some models have extra pins exposed, and one of those is WCH CH341,...

More...

CYCPLUS A2 is a 3-in-1 Device Combining Power Bank, Air Pump and Flash Light
    Sometimes I come across some products that do not seem to make any sense. I had that exact feeling when I first discovered CYCPLUS A2, an air pump with a battery, and a flash light to top it out. But...

More...

Wibeee Power Monitoring Device Plugs right into Your Home’s Circuit Breaker Box
    We’ve covered several smart plugs or switches capable of monitoring electricity consumption and displaying results right in a smarphone app, or computer’s web browser with products such...

More...

JGAURORA A5 Review – A Large Build 3D Printer That Works (Mostly) Out of the Box
    Karl here and today we are going to look at the JGAURORA A5. I specifically asked Gearbest for this printer. Features and specs looks good. Not to mention that you can go from opening the box to...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Cat 20 Modem Supports up to 2Gbps Download Speed (in Theory)
    Qualcomm can already achieve peak download speed of 1.2 Gbps over 4G cellular network in Snapdragon 845 processor thanks to its Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, but the company has been working on an even...

More...

CAN32 ESP32 Development Board is Designed for CAN Bus Applications
    If you want a WiFi + BLE board to play with CAN bus, one option is to go with the versatile Olimex ESP32-EVB Board, but if you need something more compact CAN32 board might be worth a look as the...

More...

Human Readable Decoding of /proc/cpuinfo for Arm Processors
    One of the most common way to get CPU information is to check the content of /proc/cpuinfo. For example, this is the output I get from running the command on NanoPi NEO (Allwinner H3) board:...

More...

Arm’s Project Trillium Combines Machine Learning and Object Detection Processors with Neural Network Software
    We’ve already seen Neural Processing Units (NPU) added to Arm processors such as Huawei Kirin 970 or Rockchip RK3399Pro in order to handle the tasks required by machine learning &...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Particle Unveils Three nRF52840 Bluetooth 5 Boards: Argon (WiFi), Boro

In the last year or so, Bluetooth has gotten an upgrade with the release of Bluetooth 5. The new protocol works on several existing platforms, but if you want support for the full set of Bluetooth 5...

More...

Samsung Exynos 7885 Processor Launched for Mid-Range LTE Smartphones
    After unveiling Exynos 7872 Series5 hexa core processor in January, Samsung has now introduced a higher end Series7 octa-core processor with Cortex A73 and 53 cores, and a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU named...

More...

Tock Open Source OS for Secure IoT Systems Runs on Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers
    We already have a fair share of open source operating systems running on Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers with FreeRTOS, mbed OS, Zephyr OS, RIOT, and many others. Earlier this morning, as I wrote about...

More...

BASpi I/O is a Raspberry Pi HAT Expansion Board for Building Automation (BACNet)
    BACNet is a data communication protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks that has been developed, supported and maintained by ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and...

More...

Intel June Canyon (Gemini Lake) NUCs Now Up for Pre-order for $130 and Up
    This morning, I was informed that Intel had now published product pages for June Canyon NUC kits, mini PC, and board powered by the company’s latest Gemini Lake processors with four models:...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ticwatch S / E Android Wear Smartwatches are Powered by Mediatek MT260

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default OOOOOO T Desktop 3D Scanner Digitizes Objects in Full Color

My keyboard is working fine. Thanks for caring. 3D printing has taken off in recent years, but if you plan to copy an object, you’d have to reproduce it in digital form in AutoCAD or other...

More...

Microchip Launches $39 Industrial Grade System-on-Module with SAMA5D2 System-in-Package
    Last fall, Microchip introduced four SAMA5D2 systems-in-package (SiP) combining the Cortex A5 processor with 16 to 128 MB DDR2 in a single package, and at the time, the company also offered...

More...

LTE Cat M and NB-IoT Shield for Arduino Features SIMCom SIM7000-Series Module (Crowdfunding)
    We’ve already covered several NB-IoT (and/or LTE Cat M1) Arduino shields with products like RAK Wireless WisLTE, Sixfab Arduino NB-IoT shield, or AIS NB-IoT shield, which all happen to come...

More...

ADL Embedded Solutions ADLEPC-1520 Atom based Industrial Mini PC Supports Stackable I/O Expansion
    ADL Embedded Solutions has recently announced ADLEPC-1520 embedded mini PC powered by a dual or quad core Intel Atom Bay Trail-I processor, supporting wide temperature range, and long term 15 years...

More...

OpenSignal Report Shows 4G LTE Availability and Speed around the World
    We may be starting to see more news about 5G technology whose deployment should start in 2019, but 4G LTE coverage and performance depends very much where you live, as we can see from a recent State...

More...

Low Cost Renesas Target Boards for RX MCUs are Designed for Home Appliances, Building & Industrial Automation
    Renesas Electronics has announced three new Target Boards for the RX65N, RX130 and RX231 32-bit Microcontroller (MCU) groups designed for home appliance, building and industrial automation...

More...

Windows 10 on Arm Limitations
    Windows 10 on Arm was first demonstrated at Computex 2017 on a reference platform based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, at the time, I thought the expected 2-in-1 hybrid laptops based on the...

More...

VideoStrong Introduces Low Cost Version of KI Plus T2 S2 Hybrid Android TV Box with Amlogic S805X Processor
    VideoStrong K1 Plus T2/S2 is an Android 5.1 set-top-box with DVB-S/S2 and DVB-T/T2 tuner that was launched roughly two years ago with Amlogic S905 quad core processor. Since then, the company has now...

More...

STMicro Introduces Two STM32 Discovery Kits with 2G/3G or 4G LTE-IoT Cat M1/NB1 Connectivity
    Embedded World 2018 trade fair will take place on on take place on February 27 – March 1 in Nuremberg, Germany, and we’re starting to see some company announce new products and solutions...

More...

WCH CH341 USB to Serial Chip Gets Linux Drivers to Control GPIOs over USB
    USB to serial chips are often used as a debug interface either directly on the target board, or via a dedicated debug board. But some models have extra pins exposed, and one of those is WCH CH341,...

More...

Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast