Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot

Default AIO-3399J Development Board Review with Ubuntu 16.04

Regular readers will know that Firefly team sent me several of their Rockchip boards for evaluation, and I started with a review of ROC-RK3328-CC development board powered by Rockchip RK3328...

More...

WiFiBoy32 is an ESP32 Portable Game Console and IoT Devkit
    I’ve noticed that ever since Hardkernel launched their ODROID-GO “10th anniversary” portable game console based on ESP32 processor, most of the talk on IRC and social media is about...

More...

Chuwi Hi9 Pro 4G Tablet with 2K Display, Deca-Core Processor Goes for $139.99 (Promo)
    If you need something larger than a smartphone and still offering 4G data connectivity, Chuwi Hi9 Pro tablet might be interesting with its 8.4″ high resolution display, Mediatak Helio X20...

More...

TS80 USB type-C Soldering Iron Up for Sale for $79.99
    TS100 digital programmable soldering iron has been popular in recent years due to its compact size, open source STM32 firmware, fast heating, and it does the job. Another advantage is that the...

More...

Wavlink AC600 Waterproof WiFi Repeater & Router Claims up to 2 km Range
    WiFi is used indoors in most cases, but if you are a service provider, or own property with a park or beach, you may want to extend your WiFi coverage outdoors. The only problem is that more routers...

More...

NewsBot

Default $100 GLIGO E-Ink Smartwatch Promises “2-Year Battery Life” (Crowdfundi

Wearables are useful little devices, but many of them suffer from short battery life, and in my case at least, I forget to charge mine from time to time. So when I saw GLIGO E-Ink smartwatch...

More...

Samsung Galaxy Note9 Launched with Exynos 9810 or Snapdragon 845, 4,000 mAh Battery, S-Pen
    Samsung has just launched a new version of their Galaxy Note smartphone with Samsung Galaxy Note9, and it’s always interesting to check out the specifications and features to see if...

More...

Checking out DevCheck System Info App for Android on NanoPC-T4 Development Board
    There are already a few ways to get system information in Android. The most obvious is just going into the Settings menu, another solution more detailed but less convenient is to access the terminal...

More...

KINGJIM Pomera DM200 Rockchip RK3128 Portable Mini Computer Can Run Debian
    Ultra mobile portable computers (UMPC) are somewhat making a come back with products such as GPD Pocket 2 or DragonBox Pyra open source handheld computer. While being fairly powerful, neither devices...

More...

Snapdragon 670 Launched with Better Performance and Camera Capabilities, Artificial Intelligence Tech
    Qualcomm has just introduced another of their “Mobile Platforms” with Snapdragon 670. The chipset comes with eight Kryo 360 cores, a Snapdragon X12 LTE modem for download speeds up to 600...

More...

PIXY2 Computer Vision Camera Works with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Other Boards
    Cameras may be used to take holiday photos, but when integrated into robotics projects there may purpose is usually to detect objects and/or patterns. We’ve previously covered specialized...

More...

Espressif Introduces ESP32-WROVER-B Module with 8MB RAM
    ESP32 processor can support PSRAM, and so far I had seen boards or modules with up to 4MB RAM, but if you need more memory, Espressif Systems has now launched ESP32-WROVER-B module with 8MB SPI...

More...

Teclast F5 Laptop Features 11.6? Fully Rotating Display, Celeron N4100 Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
    Teclast F5 is another Gemini Lake laptop based on Intel Celeron N4100 processor, with this model including a 11.6″ full HD display that can fully rotate thanks to a 360° hinge, and coming with...

More...

LiFePO4wered/Pi+ is a Safer and Longer Lasting UPS for Raspberry Pi (Crowdfunding)
    We’ve already covered several UPS solution for Raspberry Pi boards, but LiFePO4wered/Pi+ is a little different because instead of relying on LiPo (Lithium Ion Polymer) batteries, it comes with...

More...

Android 9 “Pie” Released – Download Firmware Images and AOSP Source Code
    After several Android P developer previews and Android P beta releases, Google has now officially released Android 9 “Pie” operating system which brings new features leveraging artificial...

More...

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051