Rec. dig. HUMAX PR-HD1000 (Ptr. HDTV)

Crystal clear. Exhilarating. Alive.
HDTV on the new HUMAX HDCI-2000.

Explore the depths of tomorrow's television with HUMAX. Enjoy everything HDTV has to offer and prepare to be blown away by breathtaking pictures and crystal-clear digital cinematic sound. The television of the ***ure has arrived in the form of the HDCI-2000.

• DVB-S2 and DVB-S compliant
  • MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder
  • MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder
  • Multi-format Audio Decoder
  • High Definition and Standard Definition
  • DVB Common Interface (2 slot) support
  • HDMI with HDCP
  • Format resolution: 1080i, 720p, 576p
  • DiseqC 1.0, 1.2, USALS
  • Automatic software updating
  • Programs may be sorted numerically, alphabetically, by TV or radio, satellite group, or FTA (free-to-air, freely receivable broadcasts)
  • Timer function (coupled with EPG) for pre-programmed switching on and off, among other functions
  • Adheres to laws protecting minors
  • Expanded display with complete program information
  • Parental control function (blocking system or individual channels)
  • Sorting programs into individualized categories
  • Simple program search
  • Perfect combination with a HUMAX LCD-TV
  • Common Interface
    Two Common Interface (CI) slots are available for Pay-TV channels and an Enbedded Nagra Cam for Premier.
  • High definition
    HDTV stands for High Definition Television, the high-resolution television of the ***ure
    (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 and MPEG2).

MPEG4/H.264 is an improved compression process for digital television and HDTV, a successor of MPEG2.

1080i and 720p HDTV video formats: "p" stands for "progressive" and "i" for "interlaced" images.

• Standard definition
    SDTV stands for Standard Definition Television, which is the basic PAL signal.

The HDCI-2000 uses the latest image enhancement technology to make even SDTV programs appear sharper than ever, using a HDMI or YUV output.

• Dolby digital sound
    The HDCI-2000 comes equipped with an optical digital output for extremely realistic spatial sound.

In Stoc - Pret - 1480 Lei