* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* BLUE long - Picture in Picture (DM7025)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Gemini Extras
* BLUE RED - File-Manager
* RED - Recording (not for DM8000)
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* YELLOW - Timeshift (not for DM8000)
* Addon and Plugin Server
* Cryptinfos of the channel or Cam, Stick Cam to certain channels
* Function for managing many daemons / server (BP -> Services/Daemons)
* optical enhancements like HD-skin, additional icons or modification of the channel list
* Manager for format, setup or mount devices (BP -> Device-manager)
* Additional EPG-functionality like Autosave, Refresh or different EPG-format view
* Particular addons like Dreamnetcast, Jukebox, Calendar, eMail or eTorrent, just to name some of them
* Quickbutton, to define functionality of the Green button via menun
* Detailled information about your Dreambox (Menu -> Information)
* File-Manager, which can handle different format-types, regardless whether it is a picture-, audio-, videoformat, playlists, torrent, scripts or DVD-files (BP -> File-Manager)
* complete handling of hard disks, DVD-drives, USB-Sticks changed to udev (system handels those devices by itself)
Information about many other functions, like "the GP2 Controlr", Rezapp or the other settings can be found at the IhaD-Board or our Wiki.
* HD skin set as standard (800 & 8000)
* Symlinks for USB-Devices can be added in the device manager
* CD speed can be edited in the device manager
* CPU Usage can be displayed in menu -> info -> hardware
* new boot logo (800 and 8000)
* a lot of new functions in the files manager for folders and files.
* to disable complete BP Addon-Server, add (int=hide_addons=9) in /etc/gemini2.conf
* to disable only Camd-Support add (int=hide_addons=1) in /etc/gemini2.conf
Fixes + Updates:
* construction and skin adapt to automount editor.
* script of cron and syslog
* jukebox, tracks can be changed faster, display of the title lenght can be changed
* weather download
* switch off scart at standby (7020)
* see CVS
* In the near future only Images from 3.7 will be supported by our addon-server. This concerns to E1-Images as well as E2.
This image doesn't contain any keys or softcams!
Backups or other modified images are not released by us
and won't be supported in any way!!!
Thanks a lot and have fun