Regular readers will know that Firefly team sent me several of their Rockchip boards for evaluation, and I started with a review of ROC-RK3328-CC development board powered by Rockchip RK3328...

More...

WiFiBoy32 is an ESP32 Portable Game Console and IoT Devkit
I’ve noticed that ever since Hardkernel launched their ODROID-GO “10th anniversary” portable game console based on ESP32 processor, most of the talk on IRC and social media is about...

More...

Chuwi Hi9 Pro 4G Tablet with 2K Display, Deca-Core Processor Goes for $139.99 (Promo)
If you need something larger than a smartphone and still offering 4G data connectivity, Chuwi Hi9 Pro tablet might be interesting with its 8.4″ high resolution display, Mediatak Helio X20...

More...

TS80 USB type-C Soldering Iron Up for Sale for $79.99
TS100 digital programmable soldering iron has been popular in recent years due to its compact size, open source STM32 firmware, fast heating, and it does the job. Another advantage is that the...

More...

Wavlink AC600 Waterproof WiFi Repeater & Router Claims up to 2 km Range
WiFi is used indoors in most cases, but if you are a service provider, or own property with a park or beach, you may want to extend your WiFi coverage outdoors. The only problem is that more routers...

More...